+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: FUN with The Bachelor/Bachelorette

Re: FUN with The Bachelor/Bachelorette

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Okay, we'll all watch Katie on Monday, then discuss.
    I'll be taping it
    I'm a little embarassed to admit I recognized every one of them immediately. No hesitation. I think that makes my life look a little pathetic.

I love Trista's hair color. The overly bleached blonde platinium hair looked fake. But the darker color made her look washed out & mousy.
    This new honey blonde looks fantastic on her. I'm disappointed that Ryan wasn't in the picture with her. Hopefully he's on the show.

KCB also looks fantastic.
    I never thought Courtney was all that attractive & she still isn't to me. She has an odd square face & her hair style isn't flattering to it at all.

Vienna, well, she still looks like Vienna. Enough said about that.
    "Success is getting what you want; Happiness is wanting what you get."

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I'll be taping it
    I'm a little embarassed to admit I recognized every one of them immediately. No hesitation. I think that makes my life look a little pathetic.
    Don't worry. I knew every one of them instantly too. I have no shame with the amount of Bachelor/ette knowledge I've retained and how many contestants I remember.

I'm looking forward to seeing SeanCat, JP/Ashley, and the Mesnicks on the show. The rest I could pretty much do without. But if Ryan had been there with Trista, that I would've watched.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

For those of you on Twitter - follow the Final Rose for the best snark during the east coast airing of the show.

Final Rose

@TheFinalRose

You may recognize me from the Bachelor/ette franchise! I am the last rose given out in every episode.

The Silver tray
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

They could have done without the golden rose ceremony; it took too much time. There was very little substance; it was boring. The only thing I ever want to hear from past contestants is a little behind the scenes dirt and we will never get that will the 5 million dollar gag contract. It must go on forever! We get a little bit of info from time to time but not enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    They could have done without the golden rose ceremony; it took too much time. There was very little substance; it was boring. The only thing I ever want to hear from past contestants is a little behind the scenes dirt and we will never get that will the 5 million dollar gag contract. It must go on forever! We get a little bit of info from time to time but not enough!
    What a let down. It was rubbish. The only thing Des said( that
    that was edited) was she saw Red Flags with Ben. no way

Well he is still there, and she forgot his name on Courics show.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    For those of you on Twitter - follow the Final Rose for the best snark during the east coast airing of the show.

Final Rose

@TheFinalRose

You may recognize me from the Bachelor/ette franchise! I am the last rose given out in every episode.

The Silver tray
    I just pulled him up. He's kinda funny.

Final Rose ‏@TheFinalRose 9h Was the guy sent home tonight on the show all season? I swear I've never seen him before. #Bachelorette

Final Rose ‏@TheFinalRose 10h @BachelorBenHair dude you have some major competition. Did you SEE Manny's hair in that album?

Final Rose ‏@TheFinalRose 10h Manny may or may not be the Fonz. #Bachelorette

Final Rose ‏@TheFinalRose 10h I hope Jan and Manny got the "Pretty Woman" date of the season. #Bachelorette Amen to that!

Final Rose ‏@TheFinalRose 11h If both James and Mikey were on this date, their talent could be to recreate a Hans and Franz skit. #SNL #Bachelorette Who's James?

link
    Will you accept my dancing Bachelor rose bro as an American Idol?

Final Rose ‏@TheFinalRose Hey Brooks, you can probably take off your ER ID bracelet. Unless you are leaving it on for the viewers who still can't tell the guys apart.

This would be hilarious, if it wasn't true. I noticed he still had it on, do you shower dude
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

I missed that. I am sure her diary talk was staged by producers. No way does she like him. Clearly a producer pick to stay until there is a showdown. We may see that next week. CH blog implies drama with the men. And then we have Mr Creepy eliminating himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post

I don't think anyone has ever slipped with a spoiler comment like that. She was clearly, absolutely talking past tense with Ben.

This was on yesterday afternoon ... and then last evening she is talking about her positive feelings for him.

Can we say busted?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I don't think anyone has ever slipped with a spoiler comment like that. She was clearly, absolutely talking past tense with Ben.

This was on yesterday afternoon ... and then last evening she is talking about her positive feelings for him.

Can we say busted?
    But we know she isn't the one that is keeping him, it's TPTB, its so obvious
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast