+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: 6/3 Bachelorette 9: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/3 Bachelorette 9: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

I wonder since it just seems too early to me for her to get all upset over anyone having a girlfriend. Though the previews make it look like it's tonight. but y'all know how misleading their previews can be.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I wonder since it just seems too early to me for her to get all upset over anyone having a girlfriend. Though the previews make it look like it's tonight. but y'all know how misleading their previews can be.
    I agree, it seems really early. But its been a snore-fest for me, so I am hoping
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I agree, it seems really early. But its been a snore-fest for me, so I am hoping
    Don't blame me. I told them to choose the blonde whose name I can never remember but she broke the kissing record.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

I loved Lesley too, ilja!

I don't think anything earth shattering is going to happen tonight. It's even too early for a heli.
    ilja and Photobabe like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I saw a commercial today. It's on regular network TV, so it's not a spoiler, & really gives no additional information, but I'll put it in tags just in case anyone cares.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    It was the same one that's been shown, but at the end Chris asks Desiree something like "Is there any chance this guy isn't going home?"
    Is this even a remote possiblity or are they just trying to amp up the phony drama by suggesting that she's thinking about it? If she doesn't send the jerk home at that point, she'd be a complete fool, not to mention a doormat.

That struck me odd & kind of stupid. Why would they even consider presenting their lead in that kind of light?

I am looking forward to exactly how the whole thing is handled, although I doubt anything all that surprising will happen.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    This season has been so flat so fair, mainly due to the non-interest I have in the lead and the excessive sob stories/fairytale theme. Gag me.
    OMG that was one of the dumbest episodes ever. While I enjoyed the 1/1 dates, the group date was just ridiculous and man-drama? ALREADY? . The only thing I FF through was the singing on the bridge date (I never know or care who the singer is!) and erased the program during closing credits since there were no funny outtakes.
    RIP Becky, 5/14/93 - 3/16/13 Sebastian (b.1996) 4/10/10 - 2/16/14

I'm catching up on my Bachelorette episodes.

REALLY??? A date at a wedding boutique?? In real life, this would make a guy do a Speedy Gonzales! And wearing a wedding dress on a date is as crazy as the craziest craze in Crazytown!

And, honestly, men's the voiceovers are killing the crap out of me to a point beyond hilarity? Men don't say "this could be a first kiss with someone I'm going to spend the rest of my life with".
    NEPASue, ilja and Babbred like this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kocky_Kamikaze View Post
    I'm catching up on my Bachelorette episodes.

REALLY??? A date at a wedding boutique?? In real life, this would make a guy do a Speedy Gonzales!
    Well considering they went on the show for the express purposes of finding love and a happily ever after with Desiree its not that much of a stretch. And if a date like that would have made the guys run for the hills perhaps it would be a perfect way to weed out the commitment phobes.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

And, honestly, men's the voiceovers are killing the crap out of me to a point beyond hilarity? Men don't say "this could be a first kiss with someone I'm going to spend the rest of my life with".

Pretty bad isn't it ??
    Kocky_Kamikaze and NEPASue like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Desiree is a WEDDING stylist and wants to go into the wedding dress business ... so she may have wanted to see his reaction to it. It's what she does and will probably come home every night talking about it!

(I thought the date at the funeral home was a lot more difficult.)

For all we know, Brooks asked her what a wedding stylist does ... and that could very well be why she picked Brooks for that date?
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread