+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree204Likes

Thread: 6/3 Bachelorette 9: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 6/3 Bachelorette 9: Episode 2 **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    They better watch out. Mikey told her he was from a large "close" Italian family. They know he's from Chicago right?

Hmmm. Get the cement shoes ready.

By the way I figured he was Italian. Not so much from his appearance, but being tagged "Mikey' is so Chicagoland Italian.

OMG I SOOO love the Eyetalians!! But please stop with the Mikey - if you're over 16 that needs to stop
    JunkieGirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    OMG I SOOO love the Eyetalians!! But please stop with the Mikey - if you're over 16 that needs to stop
    But if they got rid of Mikey, who would eat the cereal?
    NEPASue likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    [B]Please, everyone, shave!

This is putting me off so much I may not continue with this season. Between the needing a shave & the greasy hair, they just look unkempt.
    Not only do I not find them attractive because of that, but I just don't want to look at them at all.

What ever happened to grooming? Properly groomed facial hair is one thing, but this just looks dirty. And women don't want to live in fear that their date's slimy hair touches the woman's clothes. Yuck! There's not enough Tide in the world to get that grease out.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fogey

Brooks is a very handsome man. His scruff and scraggly hair distracts us from his beauty. I like men with longer hair, he just needs a shaping to get rid of the Florence Hendeson wings and a clean shave. He has beautiful teeth. I am not sure we have seen someone show their vulnerability on a first date or ever, for that matter. You know she thought of him all night long.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post

This is putting me off so much I may not continue with this season. Between the needing a shave & the greasy hair, they just look unkempt.
    Not only do I not find them attractive because of that, but I just don't want to look at them at all.

What ever happened to grooming? Properly groomed facial hair is one thing, but this just looks dirty. And women don't want to live in fear that their date's slimy hair touches the woman's clothes. Yuck! There's not enough Tide in the world to get that grease out.
    This!!! That's how I feel, I just find them all pretty boring, and unkempt. Des is a sweet girl, but she cannot carry this show, she can't. So they have to manufacture drama to the point of it being absurd and predictable
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post

No one has greasy hair. It is gel or one of the many products used for keeping hair in place. Scruff is very in right now as is evidenced by many of the men. I don't care for that look and it does not read well on TV. Brooks hair looked fabulous on their date. I like a man with longer hair.

I hate buzz cuts or the high and tight. The latter abounds down here in Florida. No one on the show has that. The vets hair is too short, common with those who served in the military. It is a very harsh look and reads as tough guy, to me.

Well, too much gel, that makes it look greasy
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    ...The word amazing has not popped up yet...
    I don't know how early in the show you posted this, but I've heard "amazing" way too much starting full-on during the ride to the Hollywood sign.
    Bottoms up!
    jucamer likes this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    The thing is .. there are so many named Michael in la familia that after Michael and Mike it ends up being Mikey. Same thing happens with Joseph, Joe, and then Joey and even JoJo and then there's Rocco, Rocky and Rock, and Nicholas, Nick, Nicky, "Nicky boy". , Anthony is a big one because it becomes Tony or Antonio ... but also is used for a girl child as in Antoinette.

In some cases it reverts back to the "Italian" version such as Antonio, Giuseppi, etc. It happens with some women's names to ... Lucy becomes Luci'a with the accent on the "i".

In Mikey's neighborhood ... the "Eyetalian" would get you a question as to where in Eyetaly you speak of!
    Last edited by echo226; 06-04-2013 at 01:58 PM.
    jucamer likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
    I don't know how early in the show you posted this, but I've heard "amazing" way too much — starting full-on during the ride to the Hollywood sign.
    Bottoms up!
    Too funny! I actually blocked it from my experience. I also let it record for an hour and by the time I watched I was fighting sleep. That is my story, you know the rest of this line.
    Ellen likes this.

+ Reply to Thread