Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Desiree's Blog

Re: Desiree's Blog

She talks about wanting a guy who knows how to communicate and share his feelings with her, but her blog basically said her and Brooks didn't communicate well or he didn't communicate well. Way to revert back to type Des.
    Midol likes this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

FORT Fogey

Stay tuned next week to find out what happens with Brooks, my broken heart and the remaining men.

Supposedly, folks, we have already seen what happens with Brooks , so has Des just inadvertently given us a hint that Brooks comes back, and something else happens? Tune in next week and find out!
    Take my advice. I am not using it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Stay tuned next week to find out what happens with Brooks, my broken heart and the remaining men.

Supposedly, folks, we have already seen what happens with Brooks , so has Des just inadvertently given us a hint that Brooks comes back, and something else happens? Tune in next week and find out!
    Its the remaining men I feel sorry for. They must watch this and think , chumps!
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Its the remaining men I feel sorry for. They must watch this and think , chumps!
    Very true, but I'm pretty sure I feel sorriest for all of us who are still watching this dreck.
    Ellen, jucamer and Midol like this.

Boy that comment drives me nutz.

Brooks has a name ... but the others are just "the remaining men" ... "the remaining men" ? kind of like the leftovers? These poor guys and their families.

There are ways the producers could have left all of them with some dignity ... but they are just vultures.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79 View Post
    Very true, but I'm pretty sure I feel sorriest for all of us who are still watching this dreck.
    LOL- true. I have the off button, I just find it comforting to know I am not alone with the dreck
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post

Yes she did. Not surprised. The way he left was too emotional and ragged not to come back. Magazines have her engaged. I guess the timing of the issues is a week off.

I take no issue with her calling Chris and Drew the remaining men. It is fitting for the way she feels and that is exactly what they are! It isn't and insult. She gave them the normal BS about how wonderful they are in the blog. Seriously, this franchaise needs to make some changes.

Every season we see broken hearts. They all know that is a real possibility. They will be fine. Hearts mend very quickly after this show.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Yes she did. Not surprised. The way he left was too emotional and ragged not to come back. Magazines have her engaged. I guess the timing of the issues is a week off.

I take no issue with her calling Chris and Drew the remaining men. It is fitting for the way she feels and that is exactly what they are! It isn't and insult. She gave them the normal BS about how wonderful they are in the blog. Seriously, this franchaise needs to make some changes.

Every season we see broken hearts. They all know that is a real possibility. They will be fine. Hearts mend very quickly after this show.
    I think CH said they would all be back ... and I took that to mean at ATFR.

As for the "remaining men" comment, it jumped out of he blog like adding an insult to injury.

It is, to me, unkind and exacerbates the disrespect ... but that's just my view.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

". . . the remaining men" made me think of the original theme song for Gilligan's Island where they named the castaways:

"Gilligan, the Skipper too. A millionaire and his wife. A movie star . . . and the rest . . . "

Bob Denver, who played Gilligan, insisted that the Professor and Mary Ann be added so the second season they were added at the end instead of "the rest."
    Ellen, echo226 and ilja like this.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Her blog is not yet available, if it will be, so here is a link to articles surrounding the Finale/ATFR/Naming of the New Bachelor from People.com.

TV Watch Category : The Bachelorette
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)