+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree276Likes

Thread: 5/27/13 Bachelorette 9 (Desiree) PREMIERE EPISODE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/27/13 Bachelorette 9 (Desiree) PREMIERE EPISODE **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Most of these guys look like pretty models so it'll be hard to tell them apart.
    Wait until she gives a few the boot!!
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Ok, well, we're back.

First guy, Bryden. He had a bad relationship and then joined the military. He calls himself loyal and sensitive. He looks like he wins.

Next guy, Will. He's a banker who loves life. He does some yoga most black guys don't, according to him. He's ecstatic about meeting Des. He looks like he wins, too.

Drew. A digital marketer. He loves life too. His parents divorced when he was young. His sister is mentally handicapped. He is who he is because of what he went through. He thinks he's ready and that Des is the perfect one for him. He probably wins too.

Nick. A magician. He's been doing it since he was eight. He says he'll use his magic skills to impress Des. He says she could be his assistant. I bet he wins.

Zach and Robert. They probably win too.

Well, I don't know too much about Des so I don't know which of these guys will give the best impression to her.
    Johnny - it's all in the formula for the show. These first bits are introductions of particular bachs to the audience. Next Des arrives at the Mansion and sits down with Chris H for a confab. Then, after commercials, the first limo arrives and the fun begins.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

She DOES look fantastic!

Can we shoot the Twitter feeds?

PLEASE????
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'll make an assumption and say that the sob story pretty model guys have a lot better chance than the more average looking humorous guys like Will and Magician

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Brooks. Did I miss some intros?

I like her dress!

Brad brought a wishbone?
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

REX. did he say?

Ewwwww.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

Yeah, I don't care for politics (some Tweets) when I watch this show.

Quote Originally Posted by ness View Post
    She DOES look fantastic!

Can we shoot the Twitter feeds?

PLEASE????
    Does it have to be on every show now ;(
    Midol likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

The Prosecutor.

Pretty, but if I were Des, I don't think I'd be that impressed.

+ Reply to Thread