+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree276Likes

Thread: 5/27/13 Bachelorette 9 (Desiree) PREMIERE EPISODE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/27/13 Bachelorette 9 (Desiree) PREMIERE EPISODE **West Coast Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Bleh, so far, honestly, interest level = sinking.

But I'll stick around for a bit longer.
    JOHNNY!!

Hang IN here!

At LEAST for tonight, anyway!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Filler . . .

Filler.

WHO'S GOT THE FILLER?????
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Oh gawd, just bring on the guys already. The first intros are the best part.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Oh gawd, just bring on the guys already. The first intros are the best part.
    ABSOLUTELY!

THAT'S why I decided to poke my nose in here (at least for THIS show!)
    waywyrd likes this.

Holy crap Mr. Ab's teeth are white. I need to get my shades out of the car....
    Midol likes this.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Ok, well, we're back.

First guy, Bryden. He had a bad relationship and then joined the military. He calls himself loyal and sensitive. He looks like he wins.

Next guy, Will. He's a banker who loves life. He does some yoga most black guys don't, according to him. He's ecstatic about meeting Des. He looks like he wins, too.

Drew. A digital marketer. He loves life too. His parents divorced when he was young. His sister is mentally handicapped. He is who he is because of what he went through. He thinks he's ready and that Des is the perfect one for him. He probably wins too.

Nick. A magician. He's been doing it since he was eight. He says he'll use his magic skills to impress Des. He says she could be his assistant. I bet he wins.

Zach and Robert. They probably win too.

Well, I don't know too much about Des so I don't know which of these guys will give the best impression to her.

Do all these guys have sad backstories? I'm getting depressed over here listening to these.
    waywyrd, ness, ilja and 1 others like this.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Mike. Dental student. He's been in the Air Force. He was born and raised in London, but lost the accent, which he admits might have hindered him.

Brandon. Wakeboarder and adrenaline junkie. He also had a rough childhood. His dad left his family when he was five, and his mom had addiction. His grandparents helped him out. He says attitude is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Do all these guys have sad backstories? I'm getting depressed over here listening to these.
    This is what everyone hates in the thread about reality TV- sob stories
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Most of these guys look like pretty models so it'll be hard to tell them apart.
    alizarules, Cootie and ilja like this.

+ Reply to Thread