Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233
Like Tree276Likes

Thread: 5/27/13 Bachelorette 9 (Desiree) PREMIERE EPISODE **West Coast Spoilers**

Re: 5/27/13 Bachelorette 9 (Desiree) PREMIERE EPISODE **West Coast Spoilers**

The Bachelorette is on the schedule for 8 PM as it always is with a run to 10 PM.

Perhaps they have flipped it in Canada, but I think the States, for the most part, will be viewing at 8/7 Central.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    The Bachelorette is on the schedule for 8 PM as it always is with a run to 10 PM.

Perhaps they have flipped it in Canada, but I think the States, for the most part, will be viewing at 8/7 Central.
    ABC has the Bachelorette on at 9.00 pm with Mistresses following that. CTV has Mistresses on at 8.00pm followed by The Voice

[Editing to ADD: Fanny Mare is talking Canadian Television schedules, not U.S. - Arielflies]
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-03-2013 at 05:35 PM.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    Right now I'm sitting here thinking, yuck, poor Des does not have very many goodlooking guys from which to choose.
    I finally got around to watching last night and had the exact same thought. Des got shortchanged and this is the worst looking bunch of them all. I think Brandon was good looking and that's about it.

(I've finally come around to the 21st century and got a PVR! Sooo much nicer to FF thru the commercials and crying. I figure I might record all the episodes and watch them all in a 3 hour marathon once winter rolls around again.)
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    ABC has the Bachelorette on at 9.00 pm with Mistresses following that. CTV has Mistresses on at 8.00pm followed by The Voice

[Editing to ADD: Fanny Mare is talking Canadian Television schedules, not U.S. - Arielflies]
    Oops sorry, I thought I said that.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by JunkieGirl View Post

(I've finally come around to the 21st century and got a PVR! Sooo much nicer to FF thru the commercials and crying. I figure I might record all the episodes and watch them all in a 3 hour marathon once winter rolls around again.)

It's also really handy when you're watching a talent show like The Voice. You can FF through all the blathering by the judges and host and just listen to the music.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!