Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Zak W. - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Ten Pin Bowling Champion, Bookworm Champion Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Re: Zak W. - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    I don't get what everyone sees in Zac. I think he's goofy looking.
    I've seen him referred to on other sites as a 'butterface', which is kind of harsh, imo. However, although not attractive to me, neither is he homely, and as we've come to 'know him' on the show, his personality makes him that more appealing. So, I can sort of get his appeal. I once had a beau who was rather homely but had a great intellect and the conversations were great. To me, that makes someone sexy, although I don't know how that would translate on the television screen.
    jucamer and Midol like this.

I didn't think Zak was all that great at first. But as ECM said - as time went by there were things that just pulled me in. He's not classically good looking (which I hate anyway, Brad Pitt makes me want to ) sorry I digress. There is just something about him that is so sexy to me and he seems so sincere. If he's the next Bachelor my balloon will probably pop - just like it did with the rest of them though (except for Jake who I always disliked).

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    I didn't think Zak was all that great at first. But as ECM said - as time went by there were things that just pulled me in. He's not classically good looking (which I hate anyway, Brad Pitt makes me want to ) sorry I digress. There is just something about him that is so sexy to me and he seems so sincere. If he's the next Bachelor my balloon will probably pop - just like it did with the rest of them though (except for Jake who I always disliked).
    Yes! Yes! Yes!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    jucamer likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Yes, I agree Zak does grow on you. He seems fun, sincere and I think he loved Des, or was falling in love with her. He really didn't see it coming when she said goodbye. Another good thing, he isn't Books !
    jucamer likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Zak may never grace the cover of GQ (maybe a fitness mag, though), but he seems like such a good-hearted, romantic guy. I'd pick Zak over that wuss Brooks any day. Substance over style. But that's just me.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Zak may never grace the cover of GQ (maybe a fitness mag, though), but he seems like such a good-hearted, romantic guy. I'd pick Zak over that wuss Brooks any day. Substance over style. But that's just me.
    Not just you!
    waywyrd and jucamer like this.
    Try to be as nice a person as your dog thinks you are.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234