Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Michael G. - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Re: Michael G. - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

And one of the main guys who got the ball rolling and kept it rolling was Mr. Full of Himself, yet extremely insecure, Michael G.
    what a great description

Good post bee. Plus I can add one more thing, Michael has zero chemistry with Des, Zip!
    bee stung lips and nanaslbkp like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I agree that Michael has absolutely no chemistry with Des at all.

I still think that Michael was coming from a good place with what he did, he just approached it horribly lol. Ben just came across as so completely smarmy, I could barely stand it when he was on. Plus everything he said on his ride out pretty much cemented that for me. Ben is a total douche and Michael was too aggressive in trying to point that out to Des.
    Florimel, NEPASue, Alexxxx and 1 others like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I agree that Michael has absolutely no chemistry with Des at all.

I still think that Michael was coming from a good place with what he did, he just approached it horribly lol. Ben just came across as so completely smarmy, I could barely stand it when he was on. Plus everything he said on his ride out pretty much cemented that for me. Ben is a total douche and Michael was too aggressive in trying to point that out to Des.

I think he got very drunk in that limo, and said what they told him to say. Not once has he said anything about Hollywood before that silly ride.It looked totally fake. I didn't like him when everyone else did, I said he pimped his son and I stand by that. I just think Michael could have taken Des aside, and said what he needed to about Ben. No need to look like an aggressive tool, but its a bit late for that. I think no matter how sorry he said he was, that little 'tantrum tattletale' cemented his fate with Des .I think Mike G is a douche as well
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 06-28-2013 at 04:53 PM.
    nanaslbkp likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Thread is closing for awhile. I'm so tired of reading the same arguments over and over. I thought we buried this horse?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Thank you, Arielflies, for reopening this thread.

Is Michael G the only one remaining who has not had the opportunity to go on a 1 on 1?

Is Michael G the only one remaining who has not had the opportunity to go on a 1 on 1?
    Yes, I think there is a reason for that. She is just not into him imho. I think James even mentioned to MG that he (MG) hadn't had a 1 on 1
    bee stung lips likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

I would really like to see the interaction between him and Des when he is not badmouthing another guy .... just the two of them having a conversation and relating to one another as individuals. Do they have anything in common? Any chemistry?
    NEPASue likes this.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Is anyone else already nauseous at the prospect of hearing Michael prattle on and on against both Ben and James at The Men Tell All show about how horrible both of them were for "not being in the show for Desiree"?

Gawd...ick. I already have my barf bucket handy as its bound to be a pukefest.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    nanaslbkp, ilja and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inthegarden View Post
    Mine too. I'm hoping he has the personality and brains to match his appearance.
    I went back to the first page to read all of our first impression of Michael. I quoted myself but, some of us thought he had potential as a nice guy... If we are seeing the "true" picture of him, he certainly fooled me. I'm still on the fence as to his level of jerkiness. Is he really a jerk or just a victim of harsh editing. Due to his occupation, the other guys have designated him as the eliminator. I'm interested in seeing his and Desiree's interaction on a 1 on 1 date before I give him the boot.
    Last edited by inthegarden; 07-05-2013 at 03:50 PM.

FORT Fogey

Biggest douche bag of all, First on the 2 on 1 date then with Ben. His argument for what he did to Ben holds no water. Said Ben said something to Des then speculated about being the next bach. Until Miichael watched the show months later, he had no idea of Ben's conversation with Des, so what lies was he telling or from what part of his imagination did he get that from. Since he claims that is why he did what he did. At that time, Ben seemed to be the front runner. So, Ben had to go. The 2 on 1 date guy also had a connection with Des, so Micheal started to spread bad feelings about him too.

I see it in women. First time I have seen a man act that way.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789