Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree100Likes

Thread: Michael G. - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Re: Michael G. - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Baby's Breath View Post
    I wish he went overboard... overboard of that floating hot tub.
    Same here.!!! The floating hot tug was a good idea, but you couldn't hear anything they said for the noise it made, which, in Michaels case was a good thing!
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I like him! He made his case and proved his point. He's obviously intelligent and has some verbal skills. He got Ben the boot. Woot! He almost has a Matt Damon thing going on from the front view.
    Florimel, NEPASue and Jaceegirl like this.

I do like him. I think he is slightly ... I don't know ... defensive? It appears to me that in general he thinks he has to try harder. I am still not sure why he felt he had to reveal the insulin dependent diabetes so early on. In a way, it seems to define him. He has so much going for him ...so I wonder why.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    I like him! He made his case and proved his point. He's obviously intelligent and has some verbal skills. He got Ben the boot. Woot! He almost has a Matt Damon thing going on from the front view.

But in doing so, he made the lead feel very very uncomfortable. He said he likes confrontation- so that would pop up a red flag for me.
    -Andy Rooney-

This guy is such a biatch. Hes so insecure it makes me sick. Stop complaining about whos taking initiative to get more time with her, focusing on any negative (true or imagined) about the other guy, rather than pimping yourself.
    I wasnt a fan of Ben either, but, this guy actually made Ben look good last nite, imo. Im wondering if Bens "going to church ever Sunday" statement, scared Dez off. I cant recall if she ever discussed religion. Although whats his name professed to be religious, and she was super into him. I really was hoping she would give both of these dooshers the boot.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by PipSqueek View Post
    This guy is such a biatch. Hes so insecure it makes me sick. Stop complaining about who's taking initiative to get more time with her, focusing on any negative (true or imagined) about the other guy, rather than pimping yourself.
    I wasn't a fan of Ben either, but, this guy actually made Ben look good last nite, imo. Im wondering if Bens "going to church ever Sunday" statement, scared Dez off. I cant recall if she ever discussed religion. Although whats his name professed to be religious, and she was super into him.
    She told Micheal off for attacking Bens religion.
    -Andy Rooney-

Eh, I mean, Im not religious, but, I would have done the same if someone attacked someones religious beliefs unfairly. I think she just felt he crossed the line of being decent. WHich is why I cant understand why she kept him.

Eh, I mean, Im not religious, but, I would have done the same if someone attacked someones religious beliefs unfairly. I think she just felt he crossed the line of being decent. Which is why I cant understand why she kept him.
    I am not religious either. I think TPTB kept Micheal, not Des( jmho)
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Eh, I mean, Im not religious, but, I would have done the same if someone attacked someones religious beliefs unfairly. I think she just felt he crossed the line of being decent. WHich is why I cant understand why she kept him.
    She knew that Ben didn't get along with the guys, and figured Michael was trying to protect her from someone none of the guys felt "good" about.
    It wasn't just Michael, Brooks was po'd at him last week, Mikey always was po'd ... and I am sure others were vocal, because she definitely knew. I believe she used the term "outcast". She probably thought Michael was representing all the guys.

The editing of the 2 on 1 made Ben look better and Michael look worse.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I haven't liked Michael for a long time, but as of last night my opinion of him plummetted. He's a big walking red flag.
    Anyone who will treat another person like that simply because they don't like or trust them, will treat his wife the same the minute something bugs him. Ben never did anything mean or rotten to him, to deserve that. Michael just didn't trust him. He admitted that.

He's a verbally abusive husband waiting to happen. And an arrogant, judgemental, insensitive jerk too.
    Baby's Breath likes this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"