Hometown: Overland Park, KS
    Height: 5'10"
    Shoe Size: 11
    Tattoos: None
    Phobias: Buried alive or drowning
    Favorite Actor: Tom Hanks
    College: Notre Dame - Pre-Med, Philosphy, Theology

Larry - The Bachelorette Characters & Cast Bios - ABC.com
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-27-2013 at 04:22 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Larry - Season 9 **NO SPOI.ERS**

I get the feeling that if this one took off his glasses and shook out his hair that he would turn out to look like a hunk on the cover of a Harlequin Romance. Either that or his real name is Clark.
    BTW and Kocky_Kamikaze like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

So if women are in the ER and look up and see him... they'll think they died and went to heaven.
    BTW, Kocky_Kamikaze and ilja like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fogey

So Desiree isn't at all interested in having a husband who is a doctor? Maybe Larry didn't tell Des that he's a doctor. When something in her dress got caught during the intros, something that someone said was bleeped. Des must have uttered a four-letter word.

Re: Larry - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

What does the fact that he's a doctor have to do with anything? If she doesn't like him, she doesn't like him. Not every woman (and I don't happen to know ANY) has "marry a doctor" at the top of her list. There are MUCH more important things.
    Hyper likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fogey

Des could end up choosing someone who is fun to be around, but a husband who is a good provider is important. The introduction didn't turn out well, and Des never gave Larry another chance.
    Florimel likes this.

Well here it is the day after and boy do I feel foolish for what I wrote about Larry. I should have known when I thought about his name, the first thought to come to my mind was Larry and his brother Darryl and his other brother Darryl from the Bob Newhart show.

It wasn't his bad dip that got him in trouble it was his dippish behavior in their one on one time together that grossed Des out. At first I thought the producers were playing with us when they kept showing him with then without his glasses but once they started showing him doing the taking off and putting back on of his glasses, I was officially weirded out and apparently so was Des. And still it wasn't just that but how he was talking to her.

It's a shame too because I think he might have been interesting to watch but I did not blame Des for a second for not keeping both Darryls' brother.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by bachelorwatcher View Post
    So Desiree isn't at all interested in having a husband who is a doctor? Maybe Larry didn't tell Des that he's a doctor. When something in her dress got caught during the intros, something that someone said was bleeped. Des must have uttered a four-letter word.
    I think he said sh*t or something as he walked away.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

This guy was just plain creepy. Wouldn't want him taking care of me in the ER. He almost looked like he had had too much to drink and maybe that was to blame for his weird behavior. He was the one that cursed as he walked away.
    waywyrd likes this.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

I thought Des was bleeped, after all her dress ripped or something. She doesn't seem like a girl that wants to be dipped, by lounge act Larry or anyone else

So Desiree isn't at all interested in having a husband who is a doctor? Maybe Larry didn't tell Des that he's a doctor.
    I worked with doctors, and most of them were @**'s.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast