Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Juan Pablo - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Re: Juan Pablo - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    By the way ... this is the guy who says he doesn't read.

And ,,, in his full bio he says wants his ideal mate to have a fit body and nice sized breasts.
    Sounds deep doesn't he .LOL perfect for this show imho
    echo226 and Pandora2 like this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

People have been begging for somebody new in the lead role just about as long as they've been using retreads. Maybe JuanPablo, with his almost non-existant screen time this season will be like somebody new. The only thing I can't get behind is another single parent as the lead. If his daughter really is #1 in his life, why is he dragging her into this crapfest?
    jucamer and Midol like this.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    People have been begging for somebody new in the lead role just about as long as they've been using retreads. Maybe JuanPablo, with his almost non-existant screen time this season will be like somebody new. The only thing I can't get behind is another single parent as the lead. If his daughter really is #1 in his life, why is he dragging her into this crapfest?

Will his ex let him? she has custody doesn't she, he sees her on weekends .
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Alexxxx View Post
    And in what I have read ... her Mother will take care of her during the shoot ...and they are assuring us that she WILL appear on the show and she WILL have a say in Daddy's love life. Please.

ETA:
    Will his ex let him? she has custody doesn't she, he sees her on weekends
    I think that answers things ... but I suspect Mother and Camilla's trust fund will also be handsomely compensated. I hate this.
    Last edited by echo226; 08-07-2013 at 12:41 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Juan Pablo? Yuck...

Why another retread? Why?
    bee stung lips likes this.

And in what I have read ... her Mother will take care of her during the shoot ...and they are assuring us that she WILL appear on the show and she WILL have a say in Daddy's love life. Please.
    Really? I really hate this.
    -Andy Rooney-

They can't very well keep the little girl completely out of this. He has already expressed how important she is in his life. He seems like a genuinely loving & involved parent.
    He can't very well find his supposed future wife & then spring them on each other after the fact. "Camilla, look what I brought us! It's your stepmommy. She's moving in next week."

I realize that this show is entertainment: phony, sometimes scripted, and darned near never works out. But getting "engaged" without the woman ever meeting the child?
    If I was seeing a guy with children, I wouldn't even consider an engagement without meeting & getting to know his children, even if they were grown. If for some reason he didn't want that, red flags would be waving all over the place.

This is the issue with having single parents on The Bachelor, or The Bachelorette. On one hand, children shouldn't be exposed to this, or have their lives & emotions exploited. On the other hand, they are a hugely important factor in the Bachelor/Bachelorette's lives. A factor that needs to be addressed & included.
    It's a darned if we do, darned if we don't situation.
    BTW and ilja like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    They can't very well keep the little girl completely out of this. He has already expressed how important she is in his life. He seems like a genuinely loving & involved parent.
    He can't very well find his supposed future wife & then spring them on each other after the fact. "Camilla, look what I brought us! It's your stepmommy. She's moving in next week."

I realize that this show is entertainment: phony, sometimes scripted, and darned near never works out. But getting "engaged" without the woman ever meeting the child?
    If I was seeing a guy with children, I wouldn't even consider an engagement without meeting & getting to know his children, even if they were grown. If for some reason he didn't want that, red flags would be waving all over the place.

This is the issue with having single parents on The Bachelor, or The Bachelorette. On one hand, children shouldn't be exposed to this, or have their lives & emotions exploited. On the other hand, they are a hugely important factor in the Bachelor/Bachelorette's lives. A factor that needs to be addressed & included.
    It's a darned if we do, darned if we don't situation.
    I wonder how many stepmoms to be the child has met. By now, I am pretty sure there isn't one gal that's going to be on this show that doesn't know about his daughter. I think they can keep the child away, until such time as he knows for damned sure Meeting a women from this show, or on it means nothing until after the show. Just like when the adults on there know its RL that matters. .Jef with one F , and Brad both met Emily's daughter- how did that work out for the little one.? Attached then not attached Brad and Em's daughter grew quite close, so I call BS on having the child on the show. jmho of course
    Last edited by Fanny Mare; 08-07-2013 at 02:15 PM.
    Midol likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I wonder how many stepmoms to be the child has met. By now, I am pretty sure there isn't one gal that's going to be on this show that doesn't know about his daughter. I think they can keep the child away, until such time as he knows for damned sure Meeting a women from this show, or on it means nothing until after the show. Just like when the adults on there know its RL that matters. .Jef with one F , and Brad both met Emily's daughter- how did that work out for the little one.? Attached then not attached Brad and Em's daughter grew quite close, so I call BS on having the child on the show. jmho of course
    Maybe they can just bring her to the rose ceremonies and let her pick and hand them out.

Maybe after the hometown dates they could have a little party and invite the F3 ladies. That could work. Also Camilla's mother will have to watch and will certainly be concerned with who he is bringing into her daughter's life. Emily's daughter's father is deceased, and I don't think Jason's son's mother was actively in the picture. So this is all a new and complicated situation.

I knew someone years ago who was dating a (soon to be) divorced man with 3 daughters. The Mother confronted her and accused her of trying to steal her kids!
    And just by the way, the guy went back with the wife "for the sake of the kids."

They must have thought of all of this ... and there are likely be women/men who identify with JP's situation.

I thought you said the Mother has custody ... so the new wife will be spending her weekends taking a back seat to the little princess.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Maybe they can just bring her to the rose ceremonies and let her pick and hand them out.

Maybe after the hometown dates they could have a little party and invite the F3 ladies. That could work. Also Camilla's mother will have to watch and will certainly be concerned with who he is bringing into her daughter's life. Emily's daughter's father is deceased, and I don't think Jason's son's mother was actively in the picture. So this is all a new and complicated situation.

I knew someone years ago who was dating a (soon to be) divorced man with 3 daughters. The Mother confronted her and accused her of trying to steal her kids!
    And just by the way, the guy went back with the wife "for the sake of the kids."
    They must have thought of all of this ... and there are likely be women/men who identify with JP's situation.
    I thought you said the Mother has custody ... so the new wife will be spending her weekends taking a back seat to the little princess.
    Jason shares custody with Ty's mother, or at least he did when he was on the show. We were lead to believe he was single father raising his son, which wasn't quite true. Maybe JP's ex can hand out the roses instead
    Emily had Brad meet her daughter when he chose her, and Jef met her when she chose him. Not new, just seems mucky to me when its a 6 week show- why involve the child. One thing I didn't like about Ben this season was his pimping his son night one. They don't really get a say now do they?
    -Andy Rooney-

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567