Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Juan Pablo - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Re: Juan Pablo - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Sure let it be Zak. He can be the one that goes through the scrutiny and verbal barrage of hatred on forums around the world lol. Go Zak!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    Sure let it be Zak. He can be the one that goes through the scrutiny and verbal barrage of hatred on forums around the world lol. Go Zak!
    Well, if it isn't him, it will be some other schmuck .They would go through the same exact thing. How many times have we liked someone from the 'ette season, only to blast him on his own season. It happens.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well, if it isn't him, it will be some other schmuck .They would go through the same exact thing. How many times have we liked someone from the 'ette season, only to blast him on his own season. It happens.
    Come to think of it, I can't think of a retread Bachelor that I liked even before their season started? I could NOT stand Jake, I didn't care at all for Ben. Who am I missing?

After seeing him & hearing him on MTA, I'm on the Juan Pablo bandwagon.
    Not only is he attractive, but his personality, which we finally got to see, is even more likeable.

In a season of extremely slim pickin's, Juan Pablo stands out as a keeper.
    Florimel, NEPASue and ilja like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer View Post
    Come to think of it, I can't think of a retread Bachelor that I liked even before their season started? I could NOT stand Jake, I didn't care at all for Ben. Who am I missing?
    Sean...who I liked during Emily's Bette season and during his own. As for JP...I don't know him well enough to say he would be a good Bachelor or not. Just going on the accent, I would find it too difficult to follow him, however, he is easy on the eyes!
    Cornholio and jucamer like this.
    Alcohol does not solve problems but neither does milk...

The best exercise in the world is to bend down and help someone up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    Sean...who I liked during Emily's Bette season and during his own. As for JP...I don't know him well enough to say he would be a good Bachelor or not. Just going on the accent, I would find it too difficult to follow him, however, he is easy on the eyes!
    I was one a few that liked Ben. I didn't know if I liked Sean, but watching him, he won me over. Jake was a favorite on some sites, but not one of mine( shudder)

Oh well, maybe its time for break from this silly show. JP or Zak, or maybe one of the F2 left? who knows- who cares
    -Andy Rooney-

YAY for the new Bachelor! Something to look forward to in the dreary month of January!
    Coco46 and ilja like this.
    RIP Becky, 5/14/93 - 3/16/13 Sebastian (b.1996) 4/10/10 - 2/16/14

Quote Originally Posted by Midol View Post
    I think he is okay on the eyes, but not spectacular. Him running on the beach didn't impress me either, He has said Camilla will always be number one and there is that other woman in his life. He has no humility, and he likes all the women "after" him. There's a reason he's not in a relationship. Most women would prefer to be the head turner in the couple.

I just would have preferred Zak.

As for the accent ... it's okay ... but with an accent like that, people will more listen to HOW the person sounds, rather than what the person HAS TO SAY.

So ... JP is just not my guy.
    bee stung lips and AlwaysVeg like this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think he is okay on the eyes, but not spectacular. Him running on the beach didn't impress me either, He has said Camilla will always be number one and there is that other woman in his life. He has no humility, and he likes all the women "after" him. There's a reason he's not in a relationship. Most women would prefer to be the head turner in the couple.

I just would have preferred Zak.

As for the accent ... it's okay ... but with an accent like that, people will more listen to HOW the person sounds, rather than what the person HAS TO SAY.

So ... JP is just not my guy.
    I do hope we are not going to have him teach each and every gal how to say his name, because so far that's all he has going for him( an accent) and wanting someone for Camilla . I saw his ex, what a knockout she is!
    -Andy Rooney-

His personality is great. I might have to watch him to see if his season is worth it. He might just be a hoot to watch.
    Florimel likes this.
    You don't have to attend every argument you are invited to.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast