Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Juan Pablo - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Re: Juan Pablo - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    But do you have a good sized breasts, or was it big breasts - that's what he likes, to heck with reading!
    That's the nice part about crushes on reality stars and posting about it online. Since I'm never going to meet the man as far as he knows this fan has grande' breastas.
    jucamer likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

If they are mucho grande, what happens is ...
    NEPASue likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    If they are mucho grande, what happens is ...
    LOL. I wouldn't know. JP might though
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Why The Bachelorette's Juan Pablo Is the Best Bet for The Bachelor - The Bachelor, The Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock : People.com

Why The Bachelorette's Juan Pablo Is the Best Bet for The Bachelor

By Carrie Bell

Why The Bachelorette's Juan Pablo Is the Best Bet for The Bachelor

Juan Pablo Galavis

The official line is that the next star of The Bachelor has not been chosen yet. But after the The Bachelorette: Men Tell All special, it might be wise to start practicing your sexiest pronunciation of "Juan Pablo."

Here are five reason why the Venezuelan heartthrob could be the best bet:

1. He's hot: The soccer stud and single dad is "muy caliente" as Desiree Hartsock would say. He already looks amazing in a Speedo so no need for the production company to spring for the traditional pre-season extra training to tighten and tone.

2. He's a favorite: Not only did the 31-year-old Miami resident lead our poll, he is a fan favorite (just like Bachelor Bob, current Bachelorette Desiree and the last man to hold the title, Sean Lowe). He clearly drummed up the most fan reaction at Men Tell All when introduced and just about every time he opened his mouth. There were three girls in homemade tees that declared their hearting of him. And if you need more proof, Chris Harrison declared it so.

3. He's got camera time: Considering he was not the last man to be booted, the source of drama or even controversy adjacent, he was still pulled up to the Hot Seat by Harrison for some one-on-one grilling at Men Tell All. There was even a mini-lesson on saying his name correctly. Harrison also asked him throughout the night to weigh in on the season's bad boys, James and Ben, Desiree's final three and the "weirdness" of the whole situation.

4. He's Latino: The franchise has long been the subject of negative criticism and been the butt of late-night and social media jokes about the lack of racial diversity. In 2012, a class action lawsuit was even filed contending that the series violated discrimination laws. (ABC and Warner Horizon Television eventually won the case.) So, maybe it's time for a Venezuelan-born hottie whose first language wasn't English.

5. He's there for the right reasons: "I am ready to fall in love again. I want to find a stepmom for [my daughter] Camilla and I want to have two more kids," he told PEOPLE at the Men Tell All taping. "Camilla asks me for brothers and sisters all the time. And I just want to find someone who loves me and wants to do the little stuff with me. She's out there. There are people for everyone, but so far no luck."

So what if Juan Pablo does get offered the gig – would he take it? "It would be a very hard decision to make. If I was the one in charge, I would have to be away from my daughter for even longer and I don't know that I want to do that again," he told PEOPLE. "I saw how tough it is on Desiree to be in a relationship with all these people. There are so many things to juggle and people got competitive. And you have to say goodbye to so many people and I hate making somebody cry or making them sad. That part would really tough on me."

Then again, he added, "At the same time I would be in charge and they would put me in a room with 25 women who wanted to be there to meet me ... so if I found the right woman it would be worth it."
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Sounds like a campaign, doesn't it?
    BTW likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yup, it sure does. I am sure women will be there for him, and not the wrong reasons
    -Andy Rooney-

I'm sorry but I don't think I can take JP as the Bachlelor. Yes he is attractive and has the accent thing going, however, I find it difficult to understand him in the short little snippets that we get and if he had to carry the whole show and express his feelings in any depth, it would be a nightmare and we would have to have subtitles throughout. I like to watch the body language and edit for clues and that would be hard to do if I had to be reading subtitles. Sorry.
    jucamer likes this.
    A woman is like a tea bag - you can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. Eleanor Roosevelt

I said it someplace before, but I do not think he is the right choice. Reason number one is that he is not romantic, that is he doesn't seem romantic to me.

He sounds as if he wants a step-mom for Camilla, and even said she ... Camilla ... would always be number one.

It also sounds like he wants a baby making machine in this article" ... "I am ready to fall in love again. I want to find a step-mom for [my daughter] Camilla and I want to have two more kids," he told PEOPLE at the Men Tell All taping. "Camilla asks me for brothers and sisters all the time. And I just want to find someone who loves me and wants to do the little stuff with me."

I see nothing GIVING here, or an openness to what a significant other might want. It is just all about him and Camilla. Wrong!

And the "fan favorite" thing makes it even worse. His fan club can have him ... I'll take Zak!
    jucamer likes this.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

I don't have any problem at all understanding him. His accent isn't really that thick. He wants a baby making machine? Oh come on now. Most of us fantasize about what we want in life in regards to a family and a spouse. Why is this any different? I think he's adorable, and what he wants is pretty much the norm.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I said it someplace before, but I do not think he is the right choice. Reason number one is that he is not romantic, that is he doesn't seem romantic to me.

He sounds as if he wants a step-mom for Camilla, and even said she ... Camilla ... would always be number one.

It also sounds like he wants a baby making machine in this article" ... "I am ready to fall in love again. I want to find a step-mom for [my daughter] Camilla and I want to have two more kids," he told PEOPLE at the Men Tell All taping. "Camilla asks me for brothers and sisters all the time. And I just want to find someone who loves me and wants to do the little stuff with me."

I see nothing GIVING here, or an openness to what a significant other might want. It is just all about him and Camilla. Wrong!

And the "fan favorite" thing makes it even worse. His fan club can have him ... I'll take Zak!
    I will take Zak as well
    jucamer likes this.
    -Andy Rooney-

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast