Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Brooks - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Re: Brooks - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

lol you are right Mesa I do like this one as well. Adorable picture of the two of them. Thanks for the name of Juno. I thought it started with a J, but that was all I could remember at the time.
    mesachick likes this.

Also, wanted to add that some like Brooks, some don't. We all have different tastes in men which is perfectly normal. I know Sean was a very popular Bachelor on here for lots of people, but he was not my taste. Doesn't mean he wasn't right for Catherine and she for him, and I only wish them the best, but I didn't personally find him attractive. He seemed like a rather nice guy, but nothing special in my eyes. Does that make me wrong for feeling that way? I think it's just a matter of people having different tastes.
    I agree. We all have different tastes, Brooks is nothing special in my eyes, but I am okay with that. Most of them are pretty blah.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Jaceegirl View Post
    That is exactly what I saw - something between them formed right from the start and I believe in instant attraction between two people as well. I totally agree that there has to be some sort of attraction or as you said why would two people want to bother to get to know each other? All sorts of things attract two people to each other. One day we may find out what it was between Des and Brooks that made it obvious to some of us that there was something between them right from the start.

Just have to add that I love your Avatar and think that is an adorable picture of Brooks with his dog. I saw you posted a bigger picture earlier in the thread and had the dogs name, but I have forgotten it right now. That picture alone would be a huge attraction for me.

Also, wanted to add that some like Brooks, some don't. We all have different tastes in men which is perfectly normal. I know Sean was a very popular Bachelor on here for lots of people, but he was not my taste. Doesn't mean he wasn't right for Catherine and she for him, and I only wish them the best, but I didn't personally find him attractive. He seemed like a rather nice guy, but nothing special in my eyes. Does that make me wrong for feeling that way? I think it's just a matter of people having different tastes. Same goes for Brooks - some will like him and others won't. Guess you and I are on the same page with him.
    I think on the first date it was clear that they liked each other. BUT ... I feel shut out because I never saw anything that would have led her to choose Brooks for that date.

Please ... if you saw the attraction/chemistry before the one-on-one wedding/sign/bridge date... please point it out and I will go look for it if it's still on demand. Please. Otherwise, I feel a little fooled here l like something is being kept from me that some of you know..
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Their first meeting is #6 of The Bachelorette HD ~ Season Premiere iykwim. He's the 2nd one out of the limo about halfway through the video.

I remember thinking that she thought he was cute. I'm about to watch the replay to see if I see any more of them together.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think on the first date it was clear that they liked each other. BUT ... I feel shut out because I never saw anything that would have led her to choose Brooks for that date.

Please ... if you saw the attraction/chemistry before the one-on-one wedding/sign/bridge date... please point it out and I will go look for it if it's still on demand. Please. Otherwise, I feel a little fooled here l like something is being kept from me that some of you know..
    It is on the editing room floor. They showed nothing at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    It is on the editing room floor. They showed nothing at all.
    Well he was sort of a "featured" guy on last night's show.
    A few PI's, some comments by Des, and lot's of shots of him as well as Des reacting to him.
    For the first time since the 1 on 1 we know he's there and didn't run out screaming.
    Also see Brandon's comments about him in the interview Ariel posted in Brandon's thread.

He looks better cleaner shaven, You can see his very square jaw. His voice still drives me nuts ... and his hospital bracelet proves that he is still milking that incident Tierra style.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Well he was sort of a "featured" guy on last night's show.
    A few PI's, some comments by Des, and lot's of shots of him as well as Des reacting to him.
    For the first time since the 1 on 1 we know he's there and didn't run out screaming.
    Also see Brandon's comments about him in the interview Ariel posted in Brandon's thread.

He looks better cleaner shaven, You can see his very square jaw. His voice still drives me nuts ... and his hospital bracelet proves that he is still milking that incident Tierra style.
    She really LOL at his playing the ukulele and the silly song. I thought it/he was dumb.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    She really LOL at his playing the ukulele and the silly song. I thought it/he was dumb.
    I thought so too, & his singing was just awful. Then when he smashed the ukulele, I thought "what an a$$".
    I did like the way he played up the whole pagent bit though. The pagent walk & posing was cute & fun.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

He was going "Rock Star" with the uke smash, donch'a know. It really was silly and fun. I noticed he picked up the broken neck piece off the prop table when they left - a nice souvenir.
    BTW, bee stung lips and ilja like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I found it silly and fun. NONE of the guys had any talent except for Zak and the song.
    BTW and ilja like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.