Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Brooks - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Re: Brooks - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    After their first date, I am a fan. I have not seen such an authentic first date on this show, ever. Though nervous he was totally genuine. I like him.
    I agree. Plus he looks much better than this picture. I am worried about him though since he had the first date which according to bach history never works out. If he's already nervous, how insecure is he going to get while waiting around on his 2nd date? Maybe he will be the exception.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ilja View Post
    I agree. Plus he looks much better than this picture. I am worried about him though since he had the first date which according to bach history never works out. If he's already nervous, how insecure is he going to get while waiting around on his 2nd date? Maybe he will be the exception.
    I know, in the past, many have tried to draw correlations between seasons on first dates, who stands where, who is missing in action the first night, etc. Honestly I have never seen a pattern. She chose him for a first date but didn't give him a rose until the ceremony. Why? She certainly must have talked to him enough to get the first date. Was it after she had spent the amount of roses she was allowed? Seems likely. We know editing chops up the hours long meet and greet. I think she is smitten.

I soooooooo hope we don't have to put up with the requisite tears and moaning about being in love with 2 men. Or 3. Or 4. I think we will though.

He has a thin reedy voice that sounds like he whines, and she has always sounded like her voice is nasal or something. The two of them make horrible sounds, and his teeth bug me
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    He has a thin reedy voice that sounds like he whines, and she has always sounded like her voice is nasal or something. The two of them make horrible sounds, and his teeth bug me
    Ashley ... is that you?

I have been saying from the get go that I do not like listening to him speak ... or watching him speak. It is partially, I think, because of his teeth. Does he have a very slight overbite? His teeth are so brilliantly white, it is impossible to NOT notice them.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Ashley ... is that you?

I have been saying from the get go that I do not like listening to him speak ... or watching him speak. It is partially, I think, because of his teeth. Does he have a very slight overbite? His teeth are so brilliantly white, it is impossible to NOT notice them.
    LOL! yup its me. . He does have an awful voice, whiny. His boo boo( finger) was so overdone- I would be embarrassed if I were him
    -Andy Rooney-

It's not even possible to determine how much pain Brooks was in. Every one of us has a different pain tolerance. One of my friends, for example, is extremely sensitive. When he stubs his toe, his pain level is more on a level of what others might feel when they break a bone. So what you might feel as nothing but a minor pain, could feel like excruciating pain to someone else. None of us can possibly judge Brooks' pain and if he was overdoing it or not. Considering that he passed out while it was being reset, I would say that he was in pretty bad pain. A broken finger is far from being a *boo boo*
    Florimel, Shoepie and nanarama like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    It's not even possible to determine how much pain Brooks was in. Every one of us has a different pain tolerance. One of my friends, for example, is extremely sensitive. When he stubs his toe, his pain level is more on a level of what others might feel when they break a bone. So what you might feel as nothing but a minor pain, could feel like excruciating pain to someone else. None of us can possibly judge Brooks' pain and if he was overdoing it or not. Considering that he passed out while it was being reset, I would say that he was in pretty bad pain. A broken finger is far from being a *boo boo*
    He's a girly man
    -Andy Rooney-

He's a girly man
    I get that you don't like him, but there isn't a girly thing about Brooks lol. Ben on the other hand....
    Florimel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I get that you don't like him, but there isn't a girly thing about Brooks lol. Ben on the other hand....
    Ben who? how many seasons do you go back. Girly man = the guy from Ems season long skinny fingers( shudder) and nope don't like Brooks at all. Whiny voice(another shudder)
    -Andy Rooney-

Ben who? how many seasons do you go back. Girly man = the guy from Ems season long skinny fingers( shudder) and nope don't like Brooks at all. Whiny voice(another shudder)
    I didn't go back any seasons lol.... I am talking about Ben from this season! The girly man that brought his kid with him... that girly man!

Dang they all start to meld in to one dude though after awhile don't they.
    NEPASue and Fanny Mare like this.