Closed Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Brooks - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Brooks - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    This scenario is likely how it plays out, but I would find it so much more enjoyable if he begged her to take him back and she told him to take a hike instead.

I hope he's prepared for some backlash if he leaves because "he's scared" or "worried about the other guys" or "not knowing if I can propose" only to return shortly after because those will just make him look like a wuss/wishy-washy. IMO of course.
    I agree with every word. What's his problem? He knew what this "game" is about, and at least he made it to the top 3, which is something at least a few of the other guys who are gone now would have been happy about. If he was too big of a wuss to stick it out without running away, even if it was for only an hour, then how is he going to be as a boyfriend and husband when life really throws him a curve? I don't know about Des, but I like an emotionally strong man. I appreciate sensitivity, too, but not when it causes a guy to crumble over life's challenges or at minor or imagined setbacks. I would take this as a bad omen for the future.
    NEPASue, umngirl and Midol like this.

All right. Enough with the SPECULATION. You know they always dramatize the previews out of all recognition.

Hold off on any judgements until the show airs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I am hoping he doesn't come back, and if he does she has moved on.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Closed Thread