Closed Thread
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Brooks - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Brooks - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    But, it is a familiar big joke. If they changed it up too much, it wouldn't be The Bachelor franchise we love to hate.

Back to Brooks...I like his face clean shaven. You can really see his chin dimple then and he is slightly cuter.
    They can make some necessary changes and not alienate those who love the format. One step at a time. And I am not sure how many don't want it to change. I think the number is very low.

on clean shaven Brooks.
    NEPASue likes this.

FORT Fogey

Fanny, who is your avatar?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    They can make some necessary changes and not alienate those who love the format. One step at a time. And I am not sure how many don't want it to change. I think the number is very low.

on clean shaven Brooks.
    Skip that awful hair gel.!!!!!!

I saw Drew minus the hair gel He looked sooooooooooo different! with great abs

My avatar is ANTM contestant that start in Aug.I have a mini crush on him( already)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Please stay on topic with Brooks. Off Topic posts will be deleted.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

So after last night's episode, I still see a huge connection between Des and Brooks. I thought it telling that when Chris asked Des if she could only kiss one guy again (something like that), who would it be.... Brooks! She said that was the passionate kissing.
    Last edited by mesachick; 06-25-2013 at 11:43 AM.
    Ellen and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    So after last night's episode, I still see a huge connection between Des and Brooks. I thought it telling that when Chris asked Des if she could only kiss one guy again (something like that), who would it be.... Brooks! She said that was the passionate kissing.
    I think she said that Zak was the "physical" kisser and that she would kiss Brooks because they were most connected. Did she say passionate? I didn't hear it.

I know you like/favor Brooks so I'll ask you and others here ... was Brooks' jacket too small? It looked that way, and compared to the other guys, he didn't look ... groomed or the jacket appealing to me. Odd because Brooks is a model and would/should know.

I'm not criticizing ... just asking because I wonder if this is just what guys are wearing.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

This guy must grow a beard faster than anyone on the planet.
    Between the group date, afterparty, & ITM's, he had about 5 noticably different levels of facial hair. He went from clean shaven (I agree - MUCH better) to looking like a 5-6 day growth. Was all of this filmed in a day? If so, this guy must be able to grow a full bushy beard in a week.

This may explain the constant unshaven, ungroomed look. Every time he shaves it starts coming back by the time he get dressed.

This, however, doesn't excuse the hair.
    Wash it & keep the product out of it, Brooks.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    This guy must grow a beard faster than anyone on the planet.
    Between the group date, afterparty, & ITM's, he had about 5 noticably different levels of facial hair. He went from clean shaven (I agree - MUCH better) to looking like a 5-6 day growth. Was all of this filmed in a day? If so, this guy must be able to grow a full bushy beard in a week.

This may explain the constant unshaven, ungroomed look. Every time he shaves it starts coming back by the time he get dressed.

This, however, doesn't excuse the hair.
    Wash it & keep the product out of it, Brooks.
    Maybe he's Harry Potter in disguise.
    Miss Scarlet likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Maybe he's Harry Potter in disguise.
    Remember in The Santa Clause when Tim Allen's character would shave & the beard came instantly back?

Brooks is Santa Claus!
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    I think she said that Zak was the "physical" kisser and that she would kiss Brooks because they were most connected. Did she say passionate? I didn't hear it.

I know you like/favor Brooks so I'll ask you and others here ... was Brooks' jacket too small? It looked that way, and compared to the other guys, he didn't look ... groomed or the jacket appealing to me. Odd because Brooks is a model and would/should know.

I'm not criticizing ... just asking because I wonder if this is just what guys are wearing.
    She described it as passionate, yes
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Closed Thread