Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast
Like Tree156Likes

Thread: Brooks - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Re: Brooks - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I thought so too, & his singing was just awful. Then when he smashed the ukulele, I thought "what an a$$".
    I did like the way he played up the whole pagent bit though. The pagent walk & posing was cute & fun.

Well we know he has no real talent, but his walk and Drew's? was okay. The whole thing was a
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I think Des likes him thus she finds his little quirks endearing. I like him too though not as much as Des seems to.
    Cootie and bee stung lips like this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    He was going "Rock Star" with the uke smash, donch'a know. It really was silly and fun. I noticed he picked up the broken neck piece off the prop table when they left - a nice souvenir.
    The ukelele smash sealed it for me...I loved it! I love Brooks' crazy, quirky, silliness.
    mesachick, Cornholio, ilja and 1 others like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

He is definitely fun and we've all had enough of the boring ones.

I like him. I think they make a nice couple, although I thought I saw more connection with James on their date. I hope to see more of a connection during their upcoming dates.
    bee stung lips and NEPASue like this.
    No weapon formed shall prosper - Team Baltimore Ravens!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capricorn View Post
    I like him. I think they make a nice couple, although I thought I saw more connection with James on their date. I hope to see more of a connection during their upcoming dates.
    I thought her date with Brooks was much more connecting than her time with James.
    mesachick, ilja and Jaceegirl like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornholio View Post
    He is definitely fun and we've all had enough of the boring ones.

Sean the Yawn did me in alright. I didn't even make it all the way through his season lol.

I think Brooks is a total clown and that Des is too and seems to really enjoy that part of him. I love being with a guy that can make me laugh that's for sure.
    ilja and Jaceegirl like this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

You should have seen Sean's then, he made them all LOL. After the show it was something they liked about him. He was also a model or did some modeling just like Brooks( twins)
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    You should have seen Sean's then, he made them all LOL. After the show it was something they liked about him. He was also a model or did some modeling just like Brooks( twins)
    I liked Sean and I like Brooks but the only way they would be twins would be if they were doing a Twins II and they were replacing Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny DeVito.
    NEPASue likes this.
    Will you accept my dancing rose bro as a 'special powers' idol?

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post

Sean the Yawn did me in alright. I didn't even make it all the way through his season lol.

I think Brooks is a total clown and that Des is too and seems to really enjoy that part of him. I love being with a guy that can make me laugh that's for sure.
    I did the same thing as you did and couldn't make it through Sean's season. I tried in the beginning and much like some feel about this season I found Sean boring and all he did was take his shirt off and say how he normally doesn't do that. Not exact words, but the implication was there. I gave up on it and then didn't turn in until the few end shows where he seemed to be telling the remaining girls the same thing. I know he was very popular with many here and I admit since I didn't continue watching I may have missed where he became funny and entertaining. I think we all have our different favorites and I respect everyone for how they feel. For myself I agree I like to be with someone who makes me laugh. Brooks doesn't even have to make any of us laugh because we are just viewers. If Des likes Brooks and he makes her laugh that is what is important. Apparently, some of the other guys like him as well. Too many "B" names, but just read the interview that was posted on the guy who cried.