Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Ben - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

Re: Ben - Season 9 **NO SPOILERS**

I know we need to get back on topic here, but I wouldn't mind seeing Fanny in the Bach hot tub.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoastmom View Post
    Don't remember where this was addressed before but I am pretty sure the "rules" say that if the lead is interrupted by someone else while she/he is having her/his conversation, that she/he has to allow the interruption.
    I seem to remember last season (Sean's) where that 50 Shades of Drunk gal tried to interrupt Sean while he was with one of the other gals & Sean asked her to wait 'till they were done.
    She stood there & did kind of a hootchie-cootchie dance just a few feet away from them, darned near right in front of them, while she waited.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I seem to remember last season (Sean's) where that 50 Shades of Drunk gal tried to interrupt Sean while he was with one of the other gals & Sean asked her to wait 'till they were done.
    She stood there & did kind of a hootchie-cootchie dance just a few feet away from them, darned near right in front of them, while she waited.
    Oh yes, THAT girl. LOL what a way to be remembered
    As for Ben, I am not sure why he owes the other guys a reason he is there. I didn't like him pimping his son, but maybe there is bro rule that says he has to explain his business to the other guys
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I still like the guy a lot. I don't see him to have done anything wrong, except for the interrupting, which an awful lot of them do. I really do think the other guys are jealous that he thinks of ways to spend time with Des & they don't think of them.
    Mike & More Mike are the ones who I have a problem with. They seem like high school mean-girls who are just trashing someone they see as competition and trying to rile up the other guys against him, rather than making an effort of their own. Petty little nattering hens.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet View Post
    I still like the guy a lot. I don't see him to have done anything wrong, except for the interrupting, which an awful lot of them do. I really do think the other guys are jealous that he thinks of ways to spend time with Des & they don't think of them.
    Mike & More Mike are the ones who I have a problem with. They seem like high school mean-girls who are just trashing someone they see as competition and trying to rile up the other guys against him, rather than making an effort of their own. Petty little nattering hens.
    LOl I love this Petty little nattering hens
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345