Closed Thread
Page 9 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

I've never seen the show he's in, but given the role he's been asked to play, it seems like they're poking fun at him...and that nothing would be better for him than to BE Jake, to PLAY Jake Pavelka. Then again, perhaps his difficulty is that he's long-since forgotten who Jake Pavelka ever was, and the head he's having a hard time getting into...is his own.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3948828;
    What's even funnier is that he flew home Tuesday morning. I'll bet the filming was over when they broke up. What a lame, silly excuse!

FORT Newbie

O.K. Granted Vienna doesn't look like SI Supermodel Anne V, but when she says Jake has some serious performance problems in the bedroom, one has to wonder why a guy who exercises for hours every day to get six-pack abs can't get it up to take-off thrust? A never married man into his thirties who proclaims that he doesn't believe in pre-marital sex is a little too pulp fiction in this day and age. Conclusion: G-A-Y.

What I want to know is why are gay regional airline pilots and gay TV weathermen being cast in the Bachelor/Bachelorette reality series? Is there a certain pretty boy look that the producers are looking for?

FORT Newbie

Jake should have listened to Vienna's show-room-mates. Where there is smoke there is fire. The stuff in the closet is always revealed at some point.
    In time more will be revealed , maybe with them, and with previous couples.
    Once it's decided to open the door, the spot light is on, and no stone is left unturned.

Quote Originally Posted by drme;3949214;
    Jake should have listened to Vienna's show-room-mates. Where there is smoke there is fire. The stuff in the closet is always revealed at some point.
    In time more will be revealed , maybe with them, and with previous couples.
    Once it's decided to open the door, the spot light is on, and no stone is left unturned.
    Can you elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3948828;
    Oh my my. I knew I shouldn't have been eating anything when I read this thread. These interviews with the two of them get more and more funny by the minute!!

Um....ok, I also need to add, why do we need to hear about their sex life? I wish they could realize what an embarrassment they're making of themselves by all this...
    Last edited by black_tears; 06-24-2010 at 05:11 PM. Reason: final thought

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Oh oh!

Jake Pavelka Goes Psycho After Split with Vienna Girardi!

Jake Pavelka has said that he and Vienna Girardi will remain friends post-split, but Star has learned that she's currently in hiding after he threatened to attack her!

Jake and Vienna saw each other for the first time since they ended their engagement when they filmed The Bachelor Breakup special for ABC set to air July 5 in Los Angeles late last night. And things got real ugly, really fast.

"Vienna was confronting him, exposing all his lies," a source tells Star. "He started screaming at her: 'Shut up! Don't belittle me! Don't question me! Shut up!' And all of a sudden, he literally jumped out of his chair, pulled back his fist and lunged at her! All of the executives were freaking out. They pulled him off of her and rushed them off to separate rooms."

The source continues, "The execs were screaming at him, 'What the heck are you doing?' And the camera people were all like, 'Oh my god, we can't use any of this.'"

Vienna was then shuttled off to an undisclosed location and currently has network representatives with her, making sure she is safe. "Vienna is scared to death," the source says. "She's all alone out there in L.A. and she's upset. She's terrified."

"She's never seen him be that mean," the source adds. "He's been a jerk and belittled her before, like 'You don't know what you're talking about.' And she's put up with it for the last four months, because she did everything she could to make the relationship work. But now she obviously knows she made the right decision. Who knows how ABC will try to splice and dice this and turn it around for their golden boy, making Vienna look bad like they always do. But people have to know what he did!"
    Star Magazine | News | Exclusive: Jake Pavelka Goes Psycho After Split with Vienna Girardi!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

yikes that is scary I wonder what "footage" they will show us
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

While I think Jake is an enormous douchebag and Vienna is as phony as a three dollar bill, there's no way I'm buying that he reared back to hit her. In front of people, no less.

Unless I see some footage of that one, I'm throwing the BS flag.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Closed Thread