Closed Thread
Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Jake Pavelka Says He Still Believes in Love

The Bachelor speaks.

Breaking his silence following his breakup with fiancée Vienna Giraradi, The Bachelor's Jake Pavelka tells PEOPLE that trouble had been brewing in the relationship for a while, and that there were "a lot of red flags" along the way.

He also denies reports that Girardi was unfaithful, but says there were serious "trust issues" between them.

Still, Pavelka – who broke up with Girardi by phone on Monday from Atlanta, where he was filming a role on the Lifetime series Drop Dead Diva – says that he has not given up the hope of some day finding his soul mate and insists he has "no regrets" about proposing to Girardi, 24.

"I'm still the same guy that believes in love," says Pavelka., 32. "In the end, what I've learned is, it doesn't matter if you love somebody – that doesn't fill 95 percent of the relationship."

For much more from Jake, pick up the new issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday
    Jake Pavelka Says He Still Believes in Love - Breakups, The Bachelor, Jake Pavelka, Vienna Girardi : People.com
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Jake and Vienna: Have We Been Had?

Stop the presses: Jake Pavelka can act!

No, we're not talking about his stint on Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva—we'll let you be the judge of that. (Hint: He really stretches his boundaries by playing a reality-show "bachelor!")

We're talking about his "romance" with Bachelor winner Vienna Girardi. Have they been faking it?

Sources close to the couple tell us Vienna's already released quotes in Star magazine are true, and Jake and Vienna haven't been intimate for many months. But there's more. "They haven't even been a real couple for a while," a reliable insider claims, adding, "They've been pretty much playing it up in front of the cameras that they're together because they both want to be famous, and it's good for their reputations and the reputation of the show [The Bachelor]."

That might explain why Vienna rang up Star magazine before Jake to announce that she'd decided to publicly break up with the Bachelor (and sell the story)—not to mention the couple's over-the-top PDA during many a photo op (see above) and our previous report that Vienna displayed "stalkerish" behavior while Jake was shooting Dancing With the Stars. It seems as if they wanted to prove to the world they were really in love (which most Bachelor viewers never saw coming)—and then reap the rewards (read: press) of a very public breakup.

If so, the plan is working. While Vienna is on the cover of Star this week, and hitting Entertainment Tonight tonight, ABC has just released the following statement: "We can confirm that Jake and Vienna will be doing an interview for ABC to air shortly. It will be the only interview that they will be doing together."

So get ready for more Jake and Vienna on TV...Can you stand it?

In the meantime, check out Jake on Lifetime's Drop Dead Diva, in which he eerily defends his acting aspirations: "A couple of the Real World guys got agents." His episode airs Aug. 22.
    Jake and Vienna: Have We Been Had? - E! Online

You can see a sneak peek of his acting if you follow the link. And the coverage just keeps on coming.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

They're giving an interview to ABC to be aired where? Sixty Minutes?? World News with Diane Sawyer? 20/20??? Nightline?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3947899;
    They're giving an interview to ABC to be aired where? Sixty Minutes?? World News with Diane Sawyer? 20/20??? Nightline?
    You forgot the most important part. They are together for the interview.
    I know I'm in my own little world, but it's OK. They know me here.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

Boy did Vienna just play the victim on the Insider. Makes me ill both of them!
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by nuts2uiam;3947940;
    You forgot the most important part. They are together for the interview.
    Is this an interview before or after thier break up?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Well this isn't a video interview of them together. It is one of Vienna telling her story with tears included.

Vienna Girardi: Jake Felt It Was A Sin To Be Intimate
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3947975;
    Well this isn't a video interview of them together. It is one of Vienna telling her story with tears included.

Vienna Girardi: Jake Felt It Was A Sin To Be Intimate
    Ewww her tears seem so fake. Was this her audition for her to get on a soap opera or something . BTW are they ever going to stop talking about their sex life to the public
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3947988;
    Ewww her tears seem so fake. Was this her audition for her to get on a soap opera or something . BTW are they ever going to stop talking about their sex life to the public
    That was just as fake as she was on the Insider today.
    BP please stop this mess!

Jake and Vienna Face Off July 5th

The recently split "Bachelor" couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi will be face-to-face again July 5 on ABC's "The Bachelorette."

"Extra's" Mario Lopez sat down with "The Bachelor" star in a very candid and exclusive interview, in which Jake opened up about his recent break-up with fiancée Vienna, rumors in the media -- and their upcoming reunion on "The Bachelorette."

"Hopefully, it's gonna be some closure for me," Jake told Lopez. "America was there and stood with me at the birth of our relationship, and I think I owe it to them and to myself and Vienna to let everybody be there at the end of it. That everybody understands that it was real. And I don't regret it. I regret what is happening right now. But I don't regret the decision that I made. I made the best decision on 'The Bachelor.'"

On the break up itself, Pavelka said, "There was a serious lack of respect in the relationship. I would like to think that she didn't cheat. That's my side right there."

And Jake was surprised Vienna would go to the tabs to tell her story. "What did I ever do to you that you would go down and sell your story to a magazine? Is being famous that important to you? If you don't want to be with me, that's OK. But there's a very amicable way to split relationships up and she did it the wrong way!"

"Fame changes people," he continued. "She feels like 'Dancing with the Stars' should have been hers,but in my view, I felt like it was ours. She started to get insanely jealous over these wonderful things that were happening in life, and they directly affected her. I saw her frustrations, so I tried to include her in everything I did."

Tune in to "Extra" on Thursday, June 24 for more of our exclusive interview with Pavelka.
    Jake and Vienna Face Off July 5th | Extra - StumbleUpon

Is this the interview they are going together? The one airing July 5th?

Closed Thread