Closed Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

i just cant believe it i mean they claimed to be so in love and all this dancing with the stars promo stuff of them living together i mean who is telling the truth for real it could be vienna is making this stuff up about her waiting till marriage and all that other stuff i mean if this is considered trashing back and forth then common they are both adults and they should act like it who knows about the girlfriend back home that they reported back awhile ago that he wanted to do the show for money i dont know who is the worst her or him rite now i was so critical of vienna all season and now im not really liking jake either he should have gone on the show for real love and he could have found that with tenley gia or even ali herself so who knows

Am I the only one finding the Star cover absolutely hilarious? Vienna, who insisted up, down, and sideways (along with Jake) that the tabloids were EEEEEVIL and full of lies and people looking to make a quick buck is now selling her sordid story to a tabloid.

However, it's not so hilarious in terms of the abuse allegations. That is some serious mud to be slinging on Vienna's part. For Jake's sake, I hope she isn't lying about whatever she's referring to. Will need to read the full article when the issue comes out. He may be a strange, fame-crazed manchild, but he certainly doesn't deserve allegations of abuse lobbed at him if they aren't true.

The only people I feel 100% badly for in this mess are the families. As they say, you can't choose your relatives. Sheesh.

Somebody should tell Vienna that it's not worth bragging to a national audience that a man has decided he doesn't want to have sex with you anymore. I get that you're angry about something, but really, it's not very flattering to you.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3946992;
    Somebody should tell Vienna that it's not worth bragging to a national audience that a man has decided he doesn't want to have sex with you anymore. I get that you're angry about something, but really, it's not very flattering to you.
    No kidding! Don't these people have anyone advising them? Anybody to tell them not to sling mud in the tabloids? They both look like idiots.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

Jake is all kinds of angry right now, too. Have you seen his snarky tweets about the guys on Ali's show? OUCH!
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Regular

Is anyone surprised. Wanna bet he shows up on Ali's show?

I, for one, am shocked shocked shocked! Yeh right.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3947035;
    Jake is all kinds of angry right now, too. Have you seen his snarky tweets about the guys on Ali's show? OUCH!
    No I haven't seen them. Can you share? Or summarize? Thanks!
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

I owe the guy an apology. Sorry, Jake, those weren't YOUR tweets, they were some other Jake Pavelka's tweets.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

I was going to say! As if the man has any room to criticize much of anyone on these shows.

What I also find funny is none of the stories match. Jake says it was a shock, Vienna's friends are saying he dumped her and she's shocked, she's in Star documenting her dumping him with photos and yet is photographed wearing said ring on Monday anyway, and on and on. Perhaps they both got different versions of the script. Shouldn't they know by now to have script runs in advance?!!! Sheesh!

The two of them are like one big comedy act, regardless of why the inevitable breakup occurred.

Closed Thread