Closed Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3946780;
    It seems Vienna's friends have not seen Star either:

Pal: Vienna Girardi in 'Shock' over Breakup with Jake Pavelka

Pal: Vienna Girardi in 'Shock' over Breakup with Jake Pavelka - Breakups, Jake Pavelka, Vienna Girardi : People.com
    Yeah, usually when I am in shock, the first thing I do is to call the tabloids and document my dumping of my boyfriend via note while telling them all of the unnecessary details of our sex life. Nothing screams heartbroken like talking to Star Magazine and any other media outlet that will take my calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3946804;
    I am willing to bet there will be about 100 stories by the time this is all done and said Jake and Vienna always have to be the center of attention whether it is positive or negative
    I am SO looking forward to their continued presence in the media. At this point, I know they are probably not going anywhere so I hope they are only on shows I don't watch.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3946806;
    EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka To Be A Great 'Wingman', Says Former Co-Star

EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka To Be A Great 'Wingman', Says Former Co-Star | RadarOnline.com
    huh... I wonder if Jake will start turning up at all of the Bachelor reunions now. Maybe him and RS can hang out on the Reid cruise together. OMG I would pay money to see that!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3946806;
    EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka To Be A Great 'Wingman', Says Former Co-Star

EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka To Be A Great 'Wingman', Says Former Co-Star | RadarOnline.com
    Hanging out with Juan will def help the gay rumors. lol Can't wait to see the first pic and caption of them out on the town.

Jake has an agent that represents some high profile stars so he will be sticking around I am afraid.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I bet they are both purposely giving conflicting stories to keep themselves in the media.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3946825;
    I bet they are both purposely giving conflicting stories to keep themselves in the media.

I said last night they were taking a page out of Spencer and Heidi's playbook.

I posted in the Jake Bachelor thread before I saw this thread. Jillian commented on this (OK Mag) with a lot of compassion and noted that she and Ed have both stopped drinking alcohol due to a recent "rough patch." I'm sure that was a wise decision for them. Passion takes many forms over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Solanos Gal;3946838;
    I posted in the Jake Bachelor thread before I saw this thread. Jillian commented on this (OK Mag) with a lot of compassion and noted that she and Ed have both stopped drinking alcohol due to a recent "rough patch." I'm sure that was a wise decision for them. Passion takes many forms over time.

I thought the Jake Bachelor thread was still locked?

I found this quote from the above article given by Vienna. The quote was printed in an article on the Huff Post

"We haven't been intimate in months now," Vienna says. "More than four months. At first his excuse was that he was fasting. The second excuse was that he didn't feel like it. And the third excuse was that he said that he felt that I wouldn't understand that he wants to wait until marriage, even though I told him I'd support him. Then the last excuse was that we fight so much that I push him away. I was like, really -- which excuse is it? I literally have been living six months with this guy who won't be intimate with me!"
    Ok, so does this mean they never were intimate? Hmm. Is he gay? Is he celibate until marriage? Does he have multiple personalities? I don't think I've disliked a Bachelor more than him, and I couldn't stand Jason so that's saying a lot. Both of them need to go away.

Closed Thread