Closed Thread
Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2526272829303132333435

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

BritLit, that is soooo funny, but now I can't get that image of Jake with no pants on out of my mind. LOL. It was bad enough having to see it on DWTS.

Please please make both of them disappear.

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3997214;
    Oh? that is so terrible! Vienna needs to get her own phone number!
    It's not the worst thing in the world, but it shows just how petty, pathetic and controlling Jake is in making her contact her entire phonebook to give out her new info rather than doing the decent thing and just letting the number go. But then, what has Jake ever done that wasn't petty, pathetic and controlling.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3997214;
    Oh? that is so terrible! Vienna needs to get her own phone number!
    She did have her own number. They just need Jake's permission to release it to her under her own name now. This is one last thing he is using to try and keep control. All he'd have to do is say yes and it would be hers, totally separate from him. But he said he'd rather pay for it for nothing for two years than let her have it. What a jerk!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Diane R;3976943;
    I'm not certain that we are allowed to post links to Youtube on this forum. But if you search YouTube for : Season 10 Episode 1 Part 4 March 22 , you'll find a video that clearly shows Jake becoming enraged at something Chelsea Hightower says to him. It's at second 47.

He truly looks frightening, and she was clearly upset.
    His rage is frightening. She kind of jumped back, showing she was afraid. One of her friends called him a monster.

I think everyone should see that clip.

I just saw that clip. He's really scary. His rage just came out of nowhere and he looked like a psycho. She certainly did jump when he exploded like that, I'm sure working with him was horrible.

Say what you will about Vienna, she's lucky to get away from him.

Closed Thread