Closed Thread
Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

I had thought that Vienna's new job at Biolustre would be kind of a regular job where you work from nine to five, Mondays through Fridays.
    Vienna tweets very often, and in her tweets, she is doing things throughout most days like getting her nails done and having a pedicure, getting spray-tanned, oversleeping and thinking the next day is Friday when it's only Wednesday, attending parties durng the week, getting fitted for a dress to wear at Saturday's party in Los Vegas, exploring Beverly Hills, starting out in the car for Los Vegas today (Friday morning) with a few girlfriends.
    What about Vienna's job?
    I like that she is helping to support patients who are ill with cancer - with hair solutions.
    But doesn't Vienna have to be at the office every day - and at a specific time - and stay there all day?
    I guess her marketing job is very flexible.
    What do you think?
    Last edited by Mozart; 07-16-2010 at 05:47 PM.
    Marti

FORT Fogey

I think she is still desperately chasing her 15 minutes of fame, which expired a while back.

Like so many others, I wish these two would just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3986174;
    I had thought that Vienna's new job at Biolustre would be kind of a regular job where you work from nine to five, Mondays through Fridays.
    Vienna tweets very often, and in her tweets, she is doing things throughout most days like getting her nails done and having a pedicure, getting spray-tanned, oversleeping and thinking the next day is Friday when it's only Wednesday, attending parties durng the week, getting fitted for a dress to wear at Saturday's party in Los Vegas, exploring Beverly Hills, starting out in the car for Los Vegas today (Friday morning) with a few girlfriends.
    What about Vienna's job?
    I like that she is helping to support patients who are ill with cancer - with hair solutions.
    But doesn't Vienna have to be at the office every day - and at a specific time - and stay there all day?
    I guess her marketing job is very flexible.
    What do you think?
    I always got the impression that Vienna was hired by that company more as publicity/novelty than for any great marketing talent or potential she exhibited, especially since they immediately announced her hiring (with picture) on their website. Come on, how many recent college grads with no real credentials or work reputation get this treatment? Certainly, many more people have heard of Biolustre as a result, and Vienna didn't do a thing, so maybe they feel they already got their money's worth from the publicity.

Since it's a temporary job, if she doesn't show herself to be much of a worker or a talent, I'm sure they will send her on her way before long.

Wonder what the petite pilot has been doing since the vicious breakup? Radaronline reports today that poor Vienna had to get a whole new cellphone number because Jake wouldn't give her the one he set up when they moved to Los Angeles. According to the story, he's "holding it hostage."

Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

Thanks, Brit.
    I just about choked on my peach pit. Way too funny.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Love it, Brit! Thank you!

I don't think he would get past the first audition for SpongeBob - notice the bandaged knee and the shiny shoes with socks. Poooooor Vienna, she is indeed tethered to a land-line for quite some time to come.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT sun

Good for you Jake! Don't let Vienna stick all those huge cell phone bills to you. Make her fend for herself.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by eclark;3997088;
    Good for you Jake! Don't let Vienna stick all those huge cell phone bills to you. Make her fend for herself.

Vienna, does want to fend for herself she wanted to switch the account into her name and use the same telephone number but Jake, said no.

FORT sun

Oh? that is so terrible! Vienna needs to get her own phone number!

Closed Thread