Closed Thread
Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3972805;
    Just watched the show for the first time. They are both wrong and right in different ways. What I get out of all this is a lusty relationship that wasn't very emotionally deep fizzled early on - and that they stayed together far too long.

Can't see where Jake did anything wrong.

Still, I support Vienna going to the tabloids. She's right. Jake would have done the same eventually so why should he get all the fun and glamour and her nothing?

And, I support Jake in his growing disinterest. SHe seems extremely needy and Jake wasn't prepared to be her 2nd puppy.
    Maybe not wrong, but clever and manipulative. I think he chose Vienna because he rightly figured that the dislike and controversy she generated among the girls would be reflected among the public in general; thus, she would produce the most publicity for him after the show was over. He is stupid like a fox. Also, she was arguably the sexiest looking, which doesn't hurt the media attention, either. Choosing a sweet innocent girl like Tenley would not have enhanced the image he was going for.

Re the second bolded part, I can't see Jake with an assertive, independent woman ever! They would be butting heads constantly, plus he wouldn't put up with it. He wants to dominate, call all the shots, and be in control.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky22;3974780;
    Maybe not wrong, but clever and manipulative. I think he chose Vienna I can't see Jake with an assertive, independent woman ever! They would be butting heads constantly, plus he wouldn't put up with it. He wants to dominate, call all the shots, and be in control.
    WIth the Gosselins, I'm pretty verbal in my dislike for Kate and support for Jon ONLY because we have facts to work with. I feel completely justified in nagging on Kate because family, former friends, co-workers, her own words and actions....make it easy and fair.

Where Jake and Vienna are concerned, there are no facts to work with. It's all speculative. As such, all I can say is who the hell knows? As it is, neither did anything particularly offensive to me prior to Vienna going to the tabloids (a decision I actually support) and Jake raising his voice during the interview (dumb move on his part, but both his ex (from TX) and Vienna said he's not violent).

All the rest sounds like petty stupid stuff that happens when two people aren't on the same page. They should have called it off a long time ago.

I do believe Jake was acting all through his season on the Bachelorette and then as the bachelor. But, he's said several times that he has an interest in pursuing the field. I'm not a huge Jake fan but I have appreciated that he's been pretty upfront in this regard.

I don't know if he took Vienna for a ride. No one does -only they do.

Just based on interviews, I'm inclined to think he really cared for Vienna - at the start. Then, Hollywood came knocking and Vienna became clingy and insecure. And that was the end.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3975553;
    WIth the Gosselins, I'm pretty verbal in my dislike for Kate and support for Jon ONLY because we have facts to work with. I feel completely justified in nagging on Kate because family, former friends, co-workers, her own words and actions....make it easy and fair.

Where Jake and Vienna are concerned, there are no facts to work with. It's all speculative. As such, all I can say is who the hell knows? As it is, neither did anything particularly offensive to me prior to Vienna going to the tabloids (a decision I actually support) and Jake raising his voice during the interview (dumb move on his part, but both his ex (from TX) and Vienna said he's not violent).

All the rest sounds like petty stupid stuff that happens when two people aren't on the same page. They should have called it off a long time ago.

I do believe Jake was acting all through his season on the Bachelorette and then as the bachelor. But, he's said several times that he has an interest in pursuing the field. I'm not a huge Jake fan but I have appreciated that he's been pretty upfront in this regard.

I don't know if he took Vienna for a ride. No one does -only they do.

Just based on interviews, I'm inclined to think he really cared for Vienna - at the start. Then, Hollywood came knocking and Vienna became clingy and insecure. And that was the end.
    Re the bolded -- yes, and in private.
    This isn’t the Sound of freaking Music we’re watching.......sdl

A tweet from Vienna today:

I bought a bed today. It's in 7 pieces... This should be interesting. No worries I'll use a tape measurer!! Lol :p
    She disgusted me during the show but turns out, I love this girl afterall
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3975873;
    A tweet from Vienna today:

She disgusted me during the show but turns out, I love this girl afterall
    I did from episode 2 forward of the Fake Jake season.

FORT Regular

I'm not certain that we are allowed to post links to Youtube on this forum. But if you search YouTube for : Season 10 Episode 1 Part 4 March 22 , you'll find a video that clearly shows Jake becoming enraged at something Chelsea Hightower says to him. It's at second 47.

He truly looks frightening, and she was clearly upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Diane R;3976943;
    I'm not certain that we are allowed to post links to Youtube on this forum. But if you search YouTube for : Season 10 Episode 1 Part 4 March 22 , you'll find a video that clearly shows Jake becoming enraged at something Chelsea Hightower says to him. It's at second 47.

He truly looks frightening, and she was clearly upset.
    I didn't catch that during the show but I saw it recently and it's disgusting. This was the first week. I can't make out what he's saying but he looks violent and whatever he says isn't nice. Chels looks away and seems scared. How dare he.

FORT Newbie

chelsie fan -can you tell us what part of the show this happen?

FORT Newbie

Sorry...didn't read ahead and see that someone else had shared this....

I have to say here that I believe Vienna, and all that she stated. Yes, she is young, yes she is immature...but I do believe that she went into this relationship believing that he loved her and that they would make a life together. With all of that said, I believe that Jake is a total @ss, and a control freak. Check out this video of him yelling at Chelsie H on DWTS..... go to youtube. search for "Dancing With the Stars Season 10 Episode 1 Part 4 March 22" and at the 49 second mark, watch how he flies off the handle at her, and then realizes the cameras are on, and smiles...it's creepy to me... I think he has some serious issues. (Watch in full screen...even Chad turns to see what was going on...Jake must have been loud)

FORT sun

Witnesses: Vienna "Drunk," "Crying," "Freaked Out" at L.A. Clubs - omg! news on Yahoo! I found this interesting as well. I just think that action dates that seem to bind people together is just temporary anyway.

Closed Thread