Closed Thread
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

I'm sure I'll come up with more, but I just watched. To be sure, he's got issues, but I think her own issues run pretty deep as well.

Loved that she thought The Public would want to hear about why their relationship ended. Did anyone NOT see this coming a million miles away?

Not sure what the deal was with Vienna saying she's only now getting a job and couldn't work before. She herself tweeted on April 12 that she was beginning a job as an "Extra TV Report."

She absolutely owes the show for this new gig. What company wouldn't want a tramp with a tenuous grasp of basic grammar as its spokeswoman?

I saw V and J on The Bachelorette. I tend to believe Vienna much more. Jake seems like he just wants things his way, he has no patience, tolerance. Vienna does talk alot but if she were lying, she wouldn't have been able to keep her story straight while she was rambling on and on. The man she was pictured with, they were in a group, the guy in her apartment was gay. Jake got upset, did he really know what was going on?

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3967836;
    I'm sure I'll come up with more, but I just watched. To be sure, he's got issues, but I think her own issues run pretty deep as well.

Loved that she thought The Public would want to hear about why their relationship ended. Did anyone NOT see this coming a million miles away?

Not sure what the deal was with Vienna saying she's only now getting a job and couldn't work before. She herself tweeted on April 12 that she was beginning a job as an "Extra TV Report."

She absolutely owes the show for this new gig. What company wouldn't want a tramp with a tenuous grasp of basic grammar as its spokeswoman?
    Vienna isn't a tramp. She, as many of the other men and women on the show have made the best of their opportunities. Jake was on Dancing With The Stars.

Quote Originally Posted by Missyboxers;3967836;

She is in Los Angeles and involved in an industry that promotes the Kardashians, Girls Next Door, Kendra, Pretty Wild, Lindsey Lohan... Paris Hilton...Britney Spears...Kevin Federline... she should do just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3967625;
    Well, here's something I never thought I'd say: Good for Vienna.

I'd hook up with a freaking inanimate object to get away from Jake Pavelka.
    You, me and 95% of the unspoiled people I know!

There was something about Mike Fleiss choosing Jake that put up a red flag for me. I thought right away that Jake was putty in MF's hands because he wants fame so bad.

Before the season started to air they put up the new website and the "About the show" description was so over the top crazy "honest" that I copied it to my files. I particularly thought CH would flip out at being called the Pimp Master so I was pretty sure at least that would be changed. When I saved it into my word files the oddest thing happened--it was like another layer of the file which didn't show up on the website showed up in font. It had been chopped up as you can tell by the incomplete phrases. It struck me so odd and I don't know how the graphic files work to understand why it didn't show on the website. But my radar was up and I even posted it to the alphabet site for feedback. I forgot all about it until today--watching the J and V saga--there is some relation to this little story outline that was probably meant for a producers file and nothing more. It did get taken down from the site after a short time by the way. Again, the bottom part was like a phantom bit of text that didn't appear on the site, only on my copy and paste file. This is what I copied. The part after the *** was the "phantom" text that came up when I pasted it.

"When it comes to falling in love, The Bachelor has the formula down: Add a parade of 25 (often-times bikini-clad) babes, a hot tub, tear-riddled elimination rounds, verbal cat fights, multiple make-out sessions and a mansion.

When it comes to staying in love... well...

*crickets*

The Bachelor takes us on an all-access journey with one man looking for his ultimate sweetheart.

Whether you're envious, excited or completely revolted by the scenario, we know you can't help but spy on our leading man as he plays tonsil hockey with his many lady loves. Arguably the luckiest guy on the planet–for just one television season–our bachelor finds himself TOTALLY exempt from the cheating rule. In this world, nobody hates the player.

The bachelor is the object of 25 girls' affection. And these women aren't those trashy bar flies you see on other reality dating shows–these ladies are classy (yes, with a "c"!) and they are looking to get hitched. Have no doubts over their determination–these women will do anything to make an impression. ANYTHING. You get to see how lady contestants play the game not only in front of the bachelor, but also what side they show the other girls. (Two-face much, ladies?) And we know you love it when the claws come out. Oh, and they do!

Will these bachelorettes' efforts go unnoticed? You'll find out because you get to play spy during all of the one-on-one dates. These rendezvous can involve anything from couples massage and bubble baths to helicopter rides and bungee jumping.

At the end of each episode, the bachelor reflects on all of his darlings to determine who will go home in the rose ceremony elimination. And we know his choices are always the subject of heated living room debate. As the season progresses, you are taken along on the bachelorettes' hometown visits where our playboy extraordinaire switches gears to meet the family. You'd think the prospect of in-laws would kill the buzz for our said mack daddy. But quite the opposite inevitably occurs as the bachelor falls further down the relationship rabbit hole.

Who will steam up the hot tub with the bachelor this season? From which exotic location will he propose to his "true love"? Sit back and enjoy as host, Chris Harrison, A/K/A "The Pimp Master," guides us each week as the bachelor narrows down the field of his female pickings to the final ONE! ******
    atsouwas guaranteed to humiliate her afterwards -- no matter how brave a face she put on it. The longer she sticks with him, the more outrageous his behavior seems to get. At this rate, he will destroy his personal and professional reputation. And that would seem to be the ultimate revenge of a woman scorned, no?

Hmmmmmm....was all of this scripted or was Jake that predictable and easy to read for MF??? Coincidence??

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3968797;
    You, me and 95% of the unspoiled people I know!

Quote Originally Posted by Juliet M;3969327;
    There was something about Mike Fleiss choosing Jake that put up a red flag for me. I thought right away that Jake was putty in MF's hands because he wants fame so bad.

Before the season started to air they put up the new website and the "About the show" description was so over the top crazy "honest" that I copied it to my files. I particularly thought CH would flip out at being called the Pimp Master so I was pretty sure at least that would be changed. When I saved it into my word files the oddest thing happened--it was like another layer of the file which didn't show up on the website showed up in font. It had been chopped up as you can tell by the incomplete phrases. It struck me so odd and I don't know how the graphic files work to understand why it didn't show on the website. But my radar was up and I even posted it to the alphabet site for feedback. I forgot all about it until today--watching the J and V saga--there is some relation to this little story outline that was probably meant for a producers file and nothing more. It did get taken down from the site after a short time by the way. Again, the bottom part was like a phantom bit of text that didn't appear on the site, only on my copy and paste file. This is what I copied. The part after the *** was the "phantom" text that came up when I pasted it.

"When it comes to falling in love, The Bachelor has the formula down: Add a parade of 25 (often-times bikini-clad) babes, a hot tub, tear-riddled elimination rounds, verbal cat fights, multiple make-out sessions and a mansion.

When it comes to staying in love... well...

*crickets*

The Bachelor takes us on an all-access journey with one man looking for his ultimate sweetheart.

Whether you're envious, excited or completely revolted by the scenario, we know you can't help but spy on our leading man as he plays tonsil hockey with his many lady loves. Arguably the luckiest guy on the planet–for just one television season–our bachelor finds himself TOTALLY exempt from the cheating rule. In this world, nobody hates the player.

The bachelor is the object of 25 girls' affection. And these women aren't those trashy bar flies you see on other reality dating shows–these ladies are classy (yes, with a "c"!) and they are looking to get hitched. Have no doubts over their determination–these women will do anything to make an impression. ANYTHING. You get to see how lady contestants play the game not only in front of the bachelor, but also what side they show the other girls. (Two-face much, ladies?) And we know you love it when the claws come out. Oh, and they do!

Will these bachelorettes' efforts go unnoticed? You'll find out because you get to play spy during all of the one-on-one dates. These rendezvous can involve anything from couples massage and bubble baths to helicopter rides and bungee jumping.

At the end of each episode, the bachelor reflects on all of his darlings to determine who will go home in the rose ceremony elimination. And we know his choices are always the subject of heated living room debate. As the season progresses, you are taken along on the bachelorettes' hometown visits where our playboy extraordinaire switches gears to meet the family. You'd think the prospect of in-laws would kill the buzz for our said mack daddy. But quite the opposite inevitably occurs as the bachelor falls further down the relationship rabbit hole.

Who will steam up the hot tub with the bachelor this season? From which exotic location will he propose to his "true love"? Sit back and enjoy as host, Chris Harrison, A/K/A "The Pimp Master," guides us each week as the bachelor narrows down the field of his female pickings to the final ONE! ******
    atsouwas guaranteed to humiliate her afterwards -- no matter how brave a face she put on it. The longer she sticks with him, the more outrageous his behavior seems to get. At this rate, he will destroy his personal and professional reputation. And that would seem to be the ultimate revenge of a woman scorned, no?

Hmmmmmm....was all of this scripted or was Jake that predictable and easy to read for MF??? Coincidence??
    Excellent find, Juliet. MF may very well be just sitting back and spinning/scripting fresh misogynistic fables each season at this point and we should always keep that in mind. Would Jake be contractually obligated to also bring his act over to DWTS and his dance partner, though? I mean, it is certainly possible given the storyline crossovers we've been seeing recently between the two shows. Let's see if Vienna turns up next season on DWTS as the 'woman scorned' a la Melissa Rycroft. Someone said there were rumors before the break up that Vienna would be on DWTS next season.

At any rate, I'm glad to at least be calling out the misogynist behavior itself - on either a micro or macro level - because it deserves to be called out. I do find it unfortunate, though, that there are women who watch this show who so easily jump on the misogynist bandwagon with the slightest bit of 'catnip' and tear other women down like it's second nature. The day I devolve into Fleiss' 'catfight' category, is the exact moment I'll call it a day on this show.

My favorite parts of this great find are absolutely CH as the 'pimp daddy' and the Bach as the 'mack daddy'. As long as I can keep the joke on them, I'm cool, for now.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Just read at people.com that Jillian and Ed are "on a break".
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didn’t hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

I read an article by the other man she was with that night, Todd her gay friend, and backed up her story. He said that they were at a photo shoot that day, and he then invited her to his charity event. They then went to her apartment where she picked out a dress ,and then he called a limo to take them and some others to the hospital event.

He said that Jake had called during this time and was furious that she was in the apartment with him, but he was confused because he said he had met Jake several times and that Jake who he was. He said that Jake was screaming at Vienna over the phone, this was in the limo ride, and that he wa shocked by the behavior that he had not previously witnessed.

He also confirmed that the young man she met there was in their group of people and that they bonded because they had both lived in Florida.

I think the article was posted on Zap to it, If I'm remembering correctly.

So, why would Jake be jealous over a man that he knew was gay and a friend of Vienna's??? I gather he doesn't like anything going down when he is not in control of the situation.

Not a regular to this show, but I think I spotted Jake and his mom(?) at the Dallas Galleria this week. Can anyone confirm from the photo I snagged with my phone?

If this is him, my gaydar went off the scale...
    Last edited by muggle; 07-08-2010 at 07:19 PM.
    Support bacteria -- it's the only culture some people have.

Closed Thread