Closed Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

It seems Vienna's friends have not seen Star either:

Pal: Vienna Girardi in 'Shock' over Breakup with Jake Pavelka

Vienna Girardi knew what she was getting herself into when she accepted an engagement ring on a reality TV show. But she had high expectations for the relationship with Bachelor Jake Pavelka.

"She's not naive," a pal close to Girardi, 24, tells PEOPLE. "But she was committed to see where this led. She really thought he was a special guy. She was ready to go as far as it could go, and it obviously ran its course."

So when the relationship folded, "it was a shock, to say the least," the source says. "She was really down about it."

And while the split with Pavelka, 32, could actually be a blessing in disguise – "She didn't expect to be married in her early 20s, so it's probably all for the best," the pal says – the breakup was definitely not amicable. "Let's just say they're not going to be hanging out together anytime soon."
    Pal: Vienna Girardi in 'Shock' over Breakup with Jake Pavelka - Breakups, Jake Pavelka, Vienna Girardi : People.com
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

When does Vienna have to give her $50k ring back to ABC? If I was her I would have thrown it at Jake's head
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

These people can't keep their freaking stories straight!

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3946780;
    It seems Vienna's friends have not seen Star either:

Pal: Vienna Girardi in 'Shock' over Breakup with Jake Pavelka

Pal: Vienna Girardi in 'Shock' over Breakup with Jake Pavelka - Breakups, Jake Pavelka, Vienna Girardi : People.com
    Wow, so we've heard that Vienna broke it off.. Jake being in shock, and now Vienna in shock.

Quote Originally Posted by Truelovealways;3946783;
    When does Vienna have to give her $50k ring back to ABC? If I was her I would have thrown it at Jake's head
    There is a picture of it in a ring box in the Star issue. She said she wrote a note andl eft the ring for him to find when he got home.

I don't believe either one at this point.

Putting this here:

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3946376;

'The Bachelor''s Vienna on Split with Jake: We Haven't Been Intimate in Months

'The Bachelor''s Vienna On Split With Jake: We Haven't Been Intimate In Months

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3946789;
    There is a picture of it in a ring box in the Star issue. She said she wrote a note andl eft the ring for him to find when he got home.

I don't believe either one at this point.
    Well she didn't exactly tell the truth to Star then considering she was photographed wearing the ring just yesterday. The two different sides should have come up with their stories before now. There are like 10 different versions of the break-up story at this point.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3946795;
    Well she didn't exactly tell the truth to Star then considering she was photographed wearing the ring just yesterday. The two different sides should have come up with their stories before now. There are like 10 different versions of the break-up story at this point.
    Tell me about it... I only heard that Jake broke up with her because he suspected she was cheating. And now... I don't know what to believe.

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl;3946795;
    I am willing to bet there will be about 100 stories by the time this is all done and said Jake and Vienna always have to be the center of attention whether it is positive or negative
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka To Be A Great 'Wingman', Says Former Co-Star

Just hours after the shock announcement that the latest Bachelor couple has split, heartbroken Jake Pavelka is getting support from his former Bachelorette castmate, Juan Barbieri, RadarOnline.com exclusively reveals.

“I am very sad,” sympathized Barbieri, 37, told RadarOnline.com, after hearing the news that Pavelka and former Hooter’s waitress Vienna Giradi had broken up.

“I got on well with him, I liked him a lot.”

Jake and Juan were both contestants on Season Five of The Bachelorette, where they were vying for the affections of Jillian Harris.

Since then the pair have remained friends despite not seeing each very often.

“He’s been M.I.A. since he went from one show to the next, but I saw him recently as I went to a taping of Dancing With The Stars after he had been kicked off, and we chatted,” said Barbieri.

But it’s not all tears and heartache for Pavelka – Barbieri says that now Jake is single again, he’d love to go out partying with him.

“Maybe he will call me now and we can hang out in L.A., he’d be a great wingman!” laughed the Santa Monica, California resident.

Barbieri is sure to have plenty of steamy on-air scenes himself as he stars in The Bachelor Pad, ABC’s upcoming competitive reality show featuring the hottest castoffs from The Bachelor and The Bachelorette’s past seasons.
    EXCLUSIVE: 'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka To Be A Great 'Wingman', Says Former Co-Star | RadarOnline.com

Closed Thread