Closed Thread
Page 29 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

I don't think that looked good for Jake. I don' know who is lying but Vienna's story made a lot more sense. Jake showed that same sort of temper with Chelsie on DWTS. He was caught in a lie on the show. The lack of intimacy issue looked really bad for him. He said he was fasting and then said he was waiting for marriage but didn't clarify which was which on the show and instead said that he felt that he could not be the man. She said he was violent and he looked to be on edge and admitted throwing the GPS for a silly reason. He came off as a male chauvinist. I agreed with her. If they were both acting, then Vienna is the better actor. Jake seemed content to say nothing. He didn't seem to have much to say but "that is not true" but then he either contradicted himself or didn't really say what was true. Bad for Jake. Vienna made sense.

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe;3966650;
    I don't think that looked good for Jake. I don' know who is lying but Vienna's story made a lot more sense. Jake showed that same sort of temper with Chelsie on DWTS. He was caught in a lie on the show. The lack of intimacy issue looked really bad for him. He said he was fasting and then said he was waiting for marriage but didn't clarify which was which on the show and instead said that he felt that he could not be the man. She said he was violent and he looked to be on edge and admitted throwing the GPS for a silly reason. He came off as a male chauvinist. I agreed with her. If they were both acting, then Vienna is the better actor. Jake seemed content to say nothing. He didn't seem to have much to say but "that is not true" but then he either contradicted himself or didn't really say what was true. Bad for Jake. Vienna made sense.
    I thought that a lot of the things that Vienna said sounded reasonable, and she kept giving examples of situations that gave her some credibility. The things that she was saying made it clear that Jake is a control freak who does not like to be questioned on ANYTHING. He sees it as her undermining him, and she saw it as just offering a suggestion - maybe something that he hadn't considered.

IMO Jake's body language said it all. I think that he came off worse than Vienna did - just in how arrogant and cold he was. And I didn't believe him when he told CH that in all of his other relationships he NEVER raised his voice. He wants to come out this as squeaky clean, but I bet any hope of him having an acting career just went out the window.

On the noon broadcast from my ABC station here in Dallas, they said that the interview was filmed at 4 in the morning. I wonder if that was true.

I posted a few times about this in the show thread last night but I still can't get over it so I thought I'd post again about it here since that thread is closed now.

Jake and Vienna are both superficial fame hos as far as I'm concerned but Jake is absolutely a controlling freak toward women which is much more unacceptable. When I saw that Vienna was saying he was controlling in post break up interviews it matched with the behavior that those of us who also watched him with Chelsie on DWTS saw, but I still didn't expect him to be as out of control with his control freakishness as he was in that interview.

Vienna came across as someone who wanted a relationship with a normal give and take and Jake seems to be someone who can't compromise at all because he sees that as being undermined. That attitude can seriously gaslight another person and I can completely understand how Vienna was on edge emotionally and kept trying to interrupt him to get her point through over and over. All he had to say, basically, was that she was interrupting him when, really, what he can't stand is having his version of 'reality' - in which he is clearly the king on his throne - at all questioned.

The examples of the GPS and the furniture and the way he acted like she should kiss his feet just because he spent a lousy couple of hundred bucks flying her dog out were just plain nuts. And, as someone pointed out last night, if this is the way he behaves in a nationally televised interview, he much be much less restrained in private. And there were moments where you could clearly see in his body language that he's not that many steps away from potentially crossing over into physcial violence.

Oh, and Jake seemed to think he would score major points by making the carefully crafted statement, "You had a single guy with you alone in the apartment" when Vienna just shot that so easily down by saying, "He was my gay guy friend" -- not that it should make a difference if she was hanging out platonically with a straight guy friend. Jake seems to think cheating involves being behind any closed door with any member of the opposite sex.

And I thought it was richly ironic how CH took Vienna to task for making so many 'private' things public. This from the show that showed us Ed's issues with getting it up? How laughable.

And all of this makes the fame ho-ishness - which they both have always had issues with - pale by comparison.
    Last edited by chrisg; 07-06-2010 at 06:57 PM.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3966816;

And I thought it was richly ironic how CH took Vienna to task for making so many 'private' things public. This from the show that showed us Ed's issues with getting it up? How laughable.
    lol! That was one of the funniest moments this series has had!

Don't forget telling Jason he HAD to hash it out with Melissa and tell her about Molly on camera, because it was he had committed to living his relationship in a real way in front of the cameras for the public! And yet suddenly whe ndone to theri golden boy, it's "a private matter".
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It is about learning to dance in the rain.
    THANK YOU, Fleiss, for a season with a lovable lead, drama, and a true love story. (Did I just say that?)

I posted a few times about this in the show thread last night but I still can't get over it so I thought I'd post again about it here since that thread is closed now.

Jake and Vienna are both superficial fame hos as far as I'm concerned but Jake is absolutely a controlling freak toward women which is much more unacceptable. When I saw that Vienna was saying he was controlling in post break up interviews it matched with the behavior that those of us who also watched him with Chelsie on DWTS saw, but I still didn't expect him to be as out of control with his control freakishness as he was in that interview.

Vienna came across as someone who wanted a relationship with a normal give and take and Jake seems to be someone who can't compromise at all because he sees that as being undermined. That attitude can seriously gaslight another person and I can completely understand how Vienna was on edge emotionally and kept trying to interrupt him to get her point through over and over. All he had to say, basically, was that she was interrupting him when, really, what he can't stand is having his version of 'reality' - in which he is clearly the king on his throne - at all questioned.

The examples of the GPS and the furniture and the way he acted like she should kiss his feet just because he spent a lousy couple of hundred bucks flying her dog out were just plain nuts. And, as someone pointed out last night, if this is the way he behaves in a nationally televised interview, he much be much less restrained in private. And there were moments where you could clearly see in his body language that he's not that many steps away from potentially crossing over into physcial violence.

Oh, and Jake seemed to think he would score major points by making the carefully crafted statement, "You had a single guy with you alone in the apartment" when Vienna just shot that so easily down by saying, "He was my gay guy friend" -- not that it should make a difference if she was hanging out platonically with a straight guy friend. Jake seems to think cheating involves being behind any closed door with any member of the opposite sex.

And all of this makes the fame ho-ishness - which they both have always had issues with - pale by comparison.
    This is an excellent post, and I think that Jake had the most to lose last night. So, I guess that he better hope that he can find work as a pilot after all this, because he just might find himself unemployable - no acting gigs and no airline interested in him.

It is my hope that he will just disappear.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3961872;
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that the owner of the company that Vienna is now working for said in an article that her position is only a temporary one. I guess that it could be a temp-to-perm position, but it didn't sound like it was to me. So, perhaps you are right that Vienna's notoriety helped to land her this job, and that is why she is only with them on a temporay basis.
    Temporary job or not - it is a job - it has merit and meaning - and there are a lot of American's who would wish they had that job to pay their bills today temporary or not.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3962424;
    We got the new Star today, and I just wanted to clarify what was said about Vienna doing Playboy. The quotes were not incomplete like some thought (I'm guessing based on the online article preview?). She out and out says she's doing Playboy. Direct quote, page 50:

" 'I am going to be on the cover of Playboy later this year. We're negotiating it right now, but I want $250,000,' Vienna reveals exclusively to Star. 'The Bachelor didn't pay me a dime, and I ran through my savings living with Jake. I need the money. And I want to do something fun and happy for myself!' "

So regardless of what Vienna is saying now, IMO she did tell them this. Sources are often wrong in the tabs, but very, very rarely do you hear of them running a false direct quote.

My conclusion: She made it all up. No surprise to me. I suspected the quote was for real all along, and she got caught making up tales so she pretended it never happened. Both she and Jake are acting ridiculous.
    Playboy denies offering her a job and Vienna denies it as well. I'm guessing this is a series of sentences that were spliced together.

Greek Star: Vienna Lied; "We Definitely Made Out"

Greek star Gregory Michael -- the recipient of tiny kisses from Vienna Girardi at a June 20 Santa Monica event -- tells UsMagazine.com the reality star, 24, lied during her post-split reunion interview Monday with Jake Pavelka.

VIDEO: Watch Vienna storm out of the reunion special

When Pavelka, 32, accused Girardi of getting cozy with Michael, 29, she flat-out denied it. "There [was] nothing," she said.

"That's a lie," Michael tells Us. "We definitely made out that weekend and Vienna made it very clear that it was over between her and Jake."

PHOTOS: Jake and Vienna in happier times

Though Girardi insisted they only danced for less than "nine seconds" at another event, Michael tells Us, "I wouldn't say we danced for a few seconds. We did dance as a group all night. We also danced alone for parts of the evening."

He says she did tell the truth when she told Pavelka that she hardly knew him.

"At the time the interview was conducted, we hardly knew each other," says Michael.

PHOTOS: Scandalous Bachelor pasts

But he took aim at Pavelka when the former Bachelor star referred to him when saying, "That boy told me you cheated when he went on-the-record."

"I never said she cheated," Michael tells Us. "I said we hooked up and she said they were broken up. I would never do that if she was in a relationship."

PHOTOS: Bachelorette bikini bods

He says he doesn't know anything about Pavelka's claim that Girardi hooked up with other guys.

Says Michael, "I don't know what flings Jake is referring to as those guys weren't me."
    News - Greek Star: Vienna Lied; "We Definitely Made Out" - Movies, TV & Music - UsMagazine.com
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Well, here's something I never thought I'd say: Good for Vienna.

I'd hook up with a freaking inanimate object to get away from Jake Pavelka.
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Closed Thread