Closed Thread
Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Okay...now don't get me wrong, I 100% think that Jake is a total DB and I think everything was fake on his part. After I heard Vienna say that he didn't touch her or kiss her or anything, immediately my hubby said that it solidified that he was gay in his eyes, but then I was thinking. Have you ever though someone was TOTALLY hot then when you got to know them after a little while, their personality and little things they do end up grossing you out? I was dating a guy like that once...I thought he was so hot and couldn't keep my hands off him at first, then when I got to know him a little better and his personality, I wanted to barf everytime he touched me, so we broke up. Perhaps that is what happened with Jake, Once out of the house, he got to know the "real" Vienna and saw the pics of her stuffing her face in some other guy's crotch and all the other trashy stuff she's done, it grossed him out.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3960438;
    Thank goodness I don't buy Playboy!

Vienna got a job on her own. She tweeted when she was going for the interview and tweeted when she got the job, this was after they already broken up with each other. I don't see how Jake helped her with anything. He actually thought he lost DWTS because he was with V and she wasn't well liked. Someone who thinks that, has a very serious problem with themselves.
    Yes Vienna did get the job on her own, but based on the fact that her new employer immediately announced her name and ran her pic on their website, there is no doubt that her noteriety as "the one the Bachelor picked" contributed greatly to their interest in choosing her for a job that is going to involve a lot of high profile meeting and greeting. Let's face it, it was pretty much her only credential, and if she was an unknown, I seriously doubt they would have even announced her hiring (and I doubt she would have gotten the job with just a college degree and no experience either). But good for Vienna that she is making lemonade out of lemons.

I also don't think he really believed that he would have done better on DWTS if he broke up with her, in fact, I think at the time he was competing he thought his fake romance was actually helping him. If he changed his tune after he got booted, I suspect it was just an excuse to make him feel better (it wasn't my fault I lost, it was hers), or he just said it to Vienna to punish her, along with all the other nasty things he was apparently telling her.
    Last edited by ironcat; 07-03-2010 at 02:58 PM.

This may have been addressed upthread--I have only read the last 5 pages or so. Can somebody please clarify the validity of Vienna's comment that she didn't get paid a dime from The Bachelor? I was under the impression that the F4 get some form of compensation for the extra time spent filming.
    At the very least, Jake got a healthy bonus for an engagement, which he didn't achieve on his own. He shouldn't have had a problem supporting her for a while until they ended up at their eventual home. He sounds ridiculously cheap, especially given his tweets about how much Vienna was looking after him. Something is so off.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3961765;
    Yes Vienna did get the job on her own, but based on the fact that her new employer immediately announced her name and ran her pic on their website, there is no doubt that her noteriety as "the one the Bachelor picked" contributed greatly to their interest in choosing her for a job that is going to involve a lot of high profile meeting and greeting. Let's face it, it was pretty much her only credential, and if she was an unknown, I seriously doubt they would have even announced her hiring (and I doubt she would have gotten the job with just a college degree and no experience either). But good for Vienna that she is making lemonade out of lemons.

I also don't think he really believed that he would have done better on DWTS if he broke up with her, in fact, I think at the time he was competing he thought his fake romance was actually helping him. If he changed his tune after he got booted, I suspect it was just an excuse to make him feel better (it wasn't my fault I lost, it was hers), or he just said it to Vienna to punish her, along with all the other nasty things he was apparently telling her.
    Someone correct me if I am wrong, but I believe that the owner of the company that Vienna is now working for said in an article that her position is only a temporary one. I guess that it could be a temp-to-perm position, but it didn't sound like it was to me. So, perhaps you are right that Vienna's notoriety helped to land her this job, and that is why she is only with them on a temporay basis.

We got the new Star today, and I just wanted to clarify what was said about Vienna doing Playboy. The quotes were not incomplete like some thought (I'm guessing based on the online article preview?). She out and out says she's doing Playboy. Direct quote, page 50:

" 'I am going to be on the cover of Playboy later this year. We're negotiating it right now, but I want $250,000,' Vienna reveals exclusively to Star. 'The Bachelor didn't pay me a dime, and I ran through my savings living with Jake. I need the money. And I want to do something fun and happy for myself!' "

So regardless of what Vienna is saying now, IMO she did tell them this. Sources are often wrong in the tabs, but very, very rarely do you hear of them running a false direct quote.

My conclusion: She made it all up. No surprise to me. I suspected the quote was for real all along, and she got caught making up tales so she pretended it never happened. Both she and Jake are acting ridiculous.

FORT Fogey

Well, when it comes to trusting Star Magazine, that is a difficult thing to do as well! lol!

Jake and Vienna Break-Up Interview with Chris Harrison

Personally I don't think they should have done this interview and both will later regret it.

Harrison asks why they went public with their break-up. Vienna says she knew Jake was going to "run" to the media about it, and she wanted her side of the story to be told, too.

"Our relationship has been public.... I wanted to make sure I had a voice also. I haven't had a voice this entire time.... I want people to know I did try in this relationship, and I stayed with him because I thought it would be different. And I loved him, and I wanted it to be different."
    Last edited by CharmOffensive; 07-04-2010 at 11:44 PM.

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

I saw CH on GMA this morning. Cameron Mathison was interviewing him about Jake & Vienna and their interview. CH said he was surprised at how contentious it got and their arguing about who broke up with whom was almost childish. Cameron asked CH what happened to the relationship and CH said Jake said V liked the limelight and V said Jake was a fame whore. CH said they were both right to some extent.

The JV interview got ugly and I bet they cut off at least 20 or 30 minutes of the Bachelorette tonight to show that crap. I was never a V fan, but I'm on her side. I believe Jake is a fame whore, selfish, short-tempered and mean and expects everything to be all about him. He was hateful and arrogant with Chelsie on DWTS too.

CH asked V why she went to the media and she said their relationship had been all over the media and so would their breakup and knowing Jake as she did, she knew he would run to the media to get his story out there first. She said she went to the media because she wanted her side of the story to be heard for a change. You can see how hateful Jake is in that preview on the abc website when he says "you sold me out". DUH! He's just mad because she beat him to it and I believe she was the one who broke up with him and Jake is a flat out liar. I hate I'm going to miss some of the show tonight to see this fiasco. Reeeaaallly....whose is surprised that their relationship didn't last? Nobody!

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3964344;
    I hate I'm going to miss some of the show tonight to see this fiasco!
    you can say that again ... I'm done with J/V ... I wanna see Chris L/Roberto/Ali - hope they didn't cut the goodies out ...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by n4692u;3964344;
    CH said Jake said V liked the limelight and V said Jake was a fame whore. CH said they were both right to some extent.

Hahahaha! Now THAT'S funny! There's the pot calling the kettle black, seeing that CH is a bigger fame whore than either of the other 2!

Closed Thread