Closed Thread
Page 27 of 35 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

FORT Fogey

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Yeah! Let's be thankful the truth is coming out! Finally!

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

The hate between Jake and Vienna is too obvious to be faked. No way are they acting.

Re: Bachelorette 6; Ali **Fantasy Dates & LCDs Screen Caps & Discussion*** Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3961203;
    The hate between Jake and Vienna is too obvious to be faked. No way are they acting.
    ITA. I have a feeling Vienna will come out of this better than Jake. From what we've seen, i'm even siding with her.

FORT fan

Remember back in Jillian's season when Jake said he was the black sheep in his family. I get that. He was referring to the fact that everyone in his family is a physician except him, but truth be told I'll bet it's his integrity (lack of) that sets him apart.

FORT Fan

I agree - but what I feel is fake was the entire season. At first, I thought Tanya was crazy, but now she seems sane as can be, just lucky to have escaped Jake. That also goes for Gia and for Tenley. Wow, did they ever miss the bullet. I have not heard the interview, and will probably not listen to it on Monday. As I stated before, I believe a lot more of what Vienna says than what comes from Jake's mouth. I can only imagine going to bed each night with the guy you are engaged to, and at the time you accepted his proposal, you were in love with him - only to find out two months in that he doesn't want to kiss you, be with you intimately, or just anything else you can imagine. Moreover, I'm sure Ali is thanking her lucky stars that Jake didn't come after her whether she chose someone or not, at least she didn't stay, win Jake's heart, only to be treated like Vienna is being treated. I'm not saying that Vienna is a saint, no way do I believe that. But I do believe that Mr. Jake has a couple of loose screws rattling around in his head.

Quote Originally Posted by biglove44;3961214;
    ITA. I have a feeling Vienna will come out of this better than Jake. From what we've seen, i'm even siding with her.

I agree makes me think he is gay...

Yeah, that is some gen-u-ine animosity over a fake engagement and break-up.

I think they both look foolish. But I think that's how they went into it, so....
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3961242;
    I agree makes me think he is gay...
    I know this is getting OT but if he's gay, i hope he finds peace in that so he can finally be himself and live his best life possible. I was not attached to their season at all and truthfully, I hope they both get what they want from this break up. I hope Vienna makes money doing playboy or whatever entertainment type thing she wants to pursue and honestly, I hope Jakes finds success in tv world...I could see him doing those hallmark/lifetime/corny made for cable type movies. Ok, i'm done.

I'm not going to defend him or persecute him.
    I don't think that he's gay, though.
    And all that I've heard of Vienna in the past seems like she is total trash.
    He didn't seem to disguise his desire to be in show business.
    She has said, though, that she wants out of Hollywood. We'll see how long that lasts.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

At first I thought he was asexual but I could see him fighting against being homosexual as well. He has guilt, seems to have trouble being intimate with girlfriends for long periods of time, etc. I thought it could be guilt based on his faith and it could be but it could also be guilt based on not having romantic feelings for women. He's already in his 30s and if he is gay I hope he comes out of the closet. No women will ever make him happy and he will live a very lonely and sad life unless he is who he is.

Closed Thread