Closed Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Just saw the clip with J&V about the split. I must say Jake is not looking good there trying to maintain his self -control. She is more relaxed and calm. I was never a real fan of hers but will come to her defense. I do think she ran to the tabs because she knew Jake would try and beat her too it. I do think though she could have lightened up on the intimate details some. But, I understood why she said those things because of the physical attraction that Jake had for her. She did get the physical edit and now all of a sudden he went from having his hands all over her to not wanting to touch her.

Jake is just an ugly person. He used her because she was the most controversial and naive of the bunch of women on the show. So much for the gentleman with southern values he was portrayed to be. But, we knew he was always fake.
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

Naive is about the last word I'd use to describe her. She knows exactly what she's doing.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

FORT Regular

I thought both of them were just strange enough to make it together. I'm sorry I was way off. If I have to take sides, I take Jake's side. My reasoning is whatever Vienna is doing today she probably owes to Jake choosing her. That sounds terrible but I think it's the fact. Also, when the tabloids were printing all the nasties about Vienna and her family, Jake, at least publicly, stood by her side. She owes him a bit of gratitude....I don't doubt that some of the mean stuff she says about Jake is true, but she should have kept her mouth shut. I don't think Jake would have blasted her in the tabloids, the ABC publicist knows better than that. If they had just quietly gone their own way all would have been fine. These women, Vienna and Tanya, who feel they are saving the world from Jake, are just plain ignorant. Most women when meeting a Jake would run the other way. We don't need to hear all the private details that Vienna and Tanya enthusiastically give out.

Unfortunately, looks like she's still living in LA.
    I wish she'd go back to her neck of the woods.

Vienna Girardi Hired as Biolustre Hair-Care Philanthropy Spokesperson - StyleList

by Beth Cooney Fitzpatrick (Subscribe to Beth Cooney Fitzpatrick's posts), Posted Jun 30th 2010 at 10:30PM

After their very public breakup last week, "The Bachelor" Jake Pavelka complained that ex-fiancée Vienna Girardi slept all morning, shopped nonstop, and didn't even pretend to look for work.

Girardi has fired her own salvo in the he said/she said tabloid war that is their nasty split: She's gone and gotten herself a real job!

The native Floridian, whose resume includes work as a Hooters waitress, has landed a position doing marketing and philanthropy for Biolustre, a Texas company that sells reconstructive hair-care products.

And StyleList thought she was getting by from selling her breakup story to Star magazine!

Biolustre claims its line -- which has received lots of buzz in the beauty press --- is the first to repair hair at the "molecular level."

Girardi tweeted her employment news, writing, "Tomorrow [June 28] is my first day at my job. I'll be working for Biolustre in their philanthropy for cancer patients."

She will represent Biolustre's nascent charitable foundation, created to provide free hair care to cancer patients, Leonard Buchanan, the company's chief operating officer told Hollywood Life. The job is a temporary position but a good career move for the reality star, he added.

"She is really someone who is really concerned with charities," Buchanan told the site. "She seems to be a good, hard worker who wants to dig into this project."

Girardi will be be based in Los Angeles, but will travel to cancer centers throughout the country in her new position, the company said.

Internal memo to Girardi: Let's start the work week right by doing something about those, um, extensions. A girl's gotta represent.

StyleList knows of one accessory missing from Girardi's back-to-work wardrobe: Read about how she's been forced to give back the almost 3-carat Neil Lane diamond ring Pavelka proposed to her with during the season 14 "Bachelor" finale.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 07-01-2010 at 04:09 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I just read on the TV guide site that Playboy is saying they are thinking of offering Jake a playboy deal because everyone likes a wholesome American guy or somewhere along those lines. Yuck!

FORT Fogey

Okay. Now that people are accusing Jake of being gay. Can I just say that he seemed like he wasn't too interested in lots of the girls in the house. The reason I liked Vienna for him was because he seemed interested. He didn't seem that interested in Gia. Gia was gorgeous. I understood why he wasn't interested in Tenley. She acts like she's 12. I don't know if I think he is gay or not. I just know that it would explain a lot if he was.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra;3960225;
    I just read on the TV guide site that Playboy is saying they are thinking of offering Jake a playboy deal because everyone likes a wholesome American guy or somewhere along those lines. Yuck!
    Thank goodness I don't buy Playboy!

My reasoning is whatever Vienna is doing today she probably owes to Jake choosing her.
    Vienna got a job on her own. She tweeted when she was going for the interview and tweeted when she got the job, this was after they already broken up with each other. I don't see how Jake helped her with anything. He actually thought he lost DWTS because he was with V and she wasn't well liked. Someone who thinks that, has a very serious problem with themselves.

It dawned on my why he looked so glum and unhappy after filming but before the show aired. IMO because he choose V because he HAD to chose someone and he knew she wasn't the favourite. If he had is way, I bet he would have chosen nobody. But that wouldn't have been a good move for the Bachelor!!

When you think of it, he couldn't possibly choose any of the others, most of them had fairly good jobs, etc. I think V was the one he thought he could use for a few months, then toss her. We had an ex come on FORT and gave us the exact timeline of former g/f's etc.

I'm glad V is mouthing off the truth. Someone is finally coming right out and telling it like it is. He wants to be a hollywood actor, then he has to take the lumps as they come with the media. Did he think that they could just separate, and she would keep her mouth shut? Just like he instructed Tanya Douglas to do?

He has this notion that everyone needs to listen to him, and not disrespect him. Maybe he should marry Jane, I'm sure Tarzan wouldn't mind.

What was it that he said to TMZ, right after it hit the media, "sometimes love ain't enough"

Doesn't that make you want to puke!?

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3949482;
    While I think Jake is an enormous douchebag and Vienna is as phony as a three dollar bill, there's no way I'm buying that he reared back to hit her. In front of people, no less.

Unless I see some footage of that one, I'm throwing the BS flag.
    Maybe he thinks it will help him get on the "Lifetime" channel, you know, show his range.....

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3960438;
    Thank goodness I don't buy Playboy!

Vienna got a job on her own. She tweeted when she was going for the interview and tweeted when she got the job, this was after they already broken up with each other. I don't see how Jake helped her with anything. He actually thought he lost DWTS because he was with V and she wasn't well liked. Someone who thinks that, has a very serious problem with themselves.

It dawned on my why he looked so glum and unhappy after filming but before the show aired. IMO because he choose V because he HAD to chose someone and he knew she wasn't the favourite. If he had is way, I bet he would have chosen nobody. But that wouldn't have been a good move for the Bachelor!!

When you think of it, he couldn't possibly choose any of the others, most of them had fairly good jobs, etc. I think V was the one he thought he could use for a few months, then toss her. We had an ex come on FORT and gave us the exact timeline of former g/f's etc.

I'm glad V is mouthing off the truth. Someone is finally coming right out and telling it like it is. He wants to be a hollywood actor, then he has to take the lumps as they come with the media. Did he think that they could just separate, and she would keep her mouth shut? Just like he instructed Tanya Douglas to do?

He has this notion that everyone needs to listen to him, and not disrespect him. Maybe he should marry Jane, I'm sure Tarzan wouldn't mind.

What was it that he said to TMZ, right after it hit the media, "sometimes love ain't enough"

Doesn't that make you want to puke!?
    Good post GA I never had a problem with him on the show he was just another retread that shouldn't have been but looking back he was a wooden doll trying to come to life and just couldn't muster up enough to get there.

The more that I hear from him the more I realize he has some serious issues he needs to address. He reminds me of a lot of people I know it will always be someone elses fault and he will never take the blame for anything.

I didn't realize that ABC and the show DDD were owned by the same company. I think It's Disney that owns both. And if you look at the clip he's a reality guy playing a reality guy. What a stretch. lol It will be interesting to see how much work MF gets his puppet.

Closed Thread