Closed Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

They are talking about Jake being in Playgirl now too. I think this is just the rags drumming crap up. V says the Playboy thing isn't true as does Playboy. They quote doesn't have her saying anything about Playboy and it looks like Star edited it creatively. Imagine that.

Here's her actual quote:

"The Bachelor didn't pay me a dime, and I ran through my savings living with Jake," " I need the money. And I want to do something fun and happy for myself!"

This could be about her actual new job and they added the PB and money line. I do hope from the fake story a real one doesn't develop. I hope she stays at her new job and uses her brain not her body. She's got a degree and needs to put it to use. And like VA I don't care it it's a regular modeling job or she even does a media spot but I hope she never poses nude and makes a new life for herself.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

We can still give them a lovely oil filled wedding right here on the once beautiful gulf coast.

Maybe that trainwreck can bring in a little tourism money. Just sayin!
    BP please stop this mess!

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3957385;
    Whole thing makes her look worse and Jake more credible. Which is a shame, because I think they're both being dishonest to varying degrees and behaving like bratty children while doing so.
    No offense, but nothing would make Jake look more credible in my eyes. She's denied it, Playboy has denied it, and it is just another example of a rag magazine taking a statement out of context and running with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3956752;
    Newsflash: Vienna Girardi is going to pose for Playboy.

"The Bachelor didn't pay me a dime, and I ran through my savings living with Jake," Vienna tells Star of her decision to pose for the magazine-- a deal she hopes will net her $250,000. " I need the money. And I want to do something fun and happy for myself!"

Vienna also just started a marketing job at Biolustré hair company.
    Riiiiiiiight.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

it's been a wild ride! Parkhillian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3956058;
    Well TMZ has just posted a photo of Vienna "getting downright nasty on Spring Break 2009" on Twitter. Now I don't care if she was "in college" or "on spring break" ... What the Heck was she thinking???

They say they have 9 more where this came from. check TMZ in the morning.
    Just saw them. Unfreakingbelievable. If she has absolutely no qualms about participating in these sorts of contests and being photographed, it makes me wonder just what else is out there on her? Please, let it stop! lol

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3957605;
    No offense, but nothing would make Jake look more credible in my eyes. She's denied it, Playboy has denied it, and it is just another example of a rag magazine taking a statement out of context and running with it.
    If that's really the case, that's a shame she was misquoted. However, I only have so much sympathy for her. Star was her buddy just last week, and she had no apparent qualms about taking their money then. Now she cries "False quote" and has a problem with their reporting. Something stinks about it to me, honestly.

Again though, regardless, I think both Jake and Vienna are acting like two year olds. They both need to shut up and slink on away out of the limelight.

There is a preview of the breakup special on zap2it.
    TEAM ALBERT-O!!!!!

"The one who loves the least, controls the relationship"-R.A.

Jake's ex Tanya Douglas on the split... she's taking Vienna's side as well,

YouTube - Tanya Douglas: Jake Pavelka Will Step on 'Anyone'

I have to say that I gave her [Tanya] a bad rap during the season, but I think it's funny how the things she said are playing out true now, and I do feel bad for Vienna. I always did and I wonder if that wasn't the reason he picked her to begin with. Maybe he thought the public would love him when he eventually broke up with her??? Not me. He's a dirtbag IMO!
    Last edited by MsDll; 07-01-2010 at 02:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by momoftrips;3957973;
    There is a preview of the breakup special on zap2it.

Thanks! Just watched it. Jake sure does look teed off in this.

For those who care but don't want to watch it, Chris H. asks why go to the tabs, and Vienna says she wanted to get her side out, have a voice, knew Jake would run to the media, etc.

The kicker for me though was her saying: "The world was gonna wanna know what happened." No, not really, Vienna. I didn't really care what you two did, as long as it was off of my TV!

To be fair, even Elizabeth on the View said she wanted closure, so I think a bunch of folks want to know why they split. If only Jake got to run to his connections (now strengthened by his DWTS and Drop Dead Diva stints, and his 'manager'), then once again it would be an unfair fight. IMO

While TB was airing, there was a ton of bad and untrue rag publicity out there about Vienna that she couldn't defend. For once, she got to tell her story first, and I'm happy for her to do so. I wish her well in whatever comes her way in life. I always identified with her and still do.

Closed Thread