Closed Thread
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3952822;
    Stolen from the motherboard. Look at the way manhandles her- punching her in the stomach, pushing her. Wow. He's a good egg, this one.

YouTube - Vienna Girardi and The Bachelor Jake Pavelka at DWTS Derek Hough & Mark Ballas Birthday Party
    They kiss...she pulls back and he wipes his mouth...lol. Yeah...they aren't peachy there.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo;3953252;
    They kiss...she pulls back and he wipes his mouth...lol. Yeah...they aren't peachy there.
    They both are terrible actors.

Guess who just happens to be in Dallas with Jake? Thats right an ET film crew set to capure the first weeked after thier break up was announced. Gag me.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

And everything that went wrong is his fault? She brags about being a spoiled little Daddy's girl. Her behavior last season was completely narcissistic. I doubt she loved Jake...she loved winning. I agree Jake is a total narcissicist too. Bad combo...who's gonna worship whom? What a surprise it didn't work out. So why didn't she pack her bags and move out with dignity and self-respect? Cuz she's a money grubbing fame ho to boot. If he had trashed her first I'd feel differently. But she started it by breaking up with him in a gossip mag for 90K. In the process she very cruelly revealed intimate details and basically acused him of being gay. I see no excuse for that.

He is very contradictory in his own statements. He stated he didn't know about the break and then he broke up with her. He wants someone home doing backflips for him but was mad she didn't have a job. Her job during DWTS was to be in the audience and there for all the publicity shots and he knows it. He will put out the money for law school but was whining about having to feed her. GMAB. And it's not like he worked so hard for this money slaving away. He got buckets for being MF's puppet. No one will make Jake happy because he's not happy with himself. He has issues with women that need to be addressed and they were apparent not just on his shows but became glaring during hos partnership with Chelsie. He was disrespctful, controlling, and condescending. This is who he is.

Jake and Vienna will both make a lot of money with the interviews. Hopefully both stop now but I expect it to continue for another few weeks. I think she did love the money aspect but she also loved him and thought this was real. I don't think he ever intended on moving forward with anyone because his main focus is on his big acting career now.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3953250;
    I got a tinge of sexism out of his comments about her too, but I may be unconsciously overreaching since I already dislike him so much.

The whole interview came across as a whine-fest and revealed him to be, IMO, even less self-aware than most of us already believed him to be.
    I think there is sexism there. No doubt. That became even more apparent with Chelsie because she was the teacher and professional and he was so nasty in his interactions with her. How dare the little lady try and tell him what to do even though that was her job. She was trying to push him out of his shell and help him to succeed and he couldn't do it. Called her disrespectful and said, "I'm telling you not asking you" when he didn't want to do a move. His dancing skills weren't the only thing that cost him. After this outburst he went right into B2.

It continues into how V didn't support him enough and V wasn't doing backflips like his SIL does for his brother. Maybe you graduate from medical school V would for you too. lol And then he tries to take credit for V dancing on DWTS. Sure Jake. Show did that because you were engaged at time and they thought it would bring in ratings. Period.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

One thing I find kind of telling is that a lot of the girls from the show, even ones who didn't get along with her are siding with Vienna. I'd love to find out whose side Ali is on.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3953708;
    One thing I find kind of telling is that a lot of the girls from the show, even ones who didn't get along with her are siding with Vienna. I'd love to find out whose side Ali is on.
    I don't care for her either, but I'm equally creeped out by her ex-fiance. I think the best choice here is "Team Neither One Of 'Em."
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3953710;
    I don't care for her either, but I'm equally creeped out by her ex-fiance. I think the best choice here is "Team Neither One Of 'Em."
    I'm on your team too. I think there is probably a lot of truth in both of their stories - both have major issues and would be a huge pain to whoever they are involved with.

They showed him for like a second on ET tonight and I think they were showing a clip of him from that Texas show. He was talking about how the paps follow him everywhere. Enjoy it while you can, Jake. lol

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3954533;
    They showed him for like a second on ET tonight and I think they were showing a clip of him from that Texas show. He was talking about how the paps follow him everywhere. Enjoy it while you can, Jake. lol
    Yep -Texas is full of invisible bachelors now. The only ones worth the time are the ones that don't want to be found or hounded by the fans/bach'ettes.

Closed Thread