Closed Thread
Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3952898;
    You can look in her eyes and see she's not happy and you can see the mean evil little pilot in his eyes. I feel bad for her if she really did care about him.
    I noticed when he kissed her he wiped his mouth right after. That makes your partner feel wonderful

How do you see that video on youtube? Do I have to click on the subscribe button? TY.

I'm so happy she got a job in her field. I hope she gets some media work too if she wants it plus it will tick Jake off. lol She was invited to a bbq by Chelsie and she's hanging with a bunch of the TB girls on the 4th. I'm glad she is doing some positive things for herself. I have a feeling she's been sad and lonely these last few months.

Quote Originally Posted by shyra;3952900;
    I noticed when he kissed her he wiped his mouth right after. That makes your partner feel wonderful
    Did he really? Ugh.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3952949;
    How do you see that video on youtube? Do I have to click on the subscribe button? TY.

I'm so happy she got a job in her field. I hope she gets some media work too if she wants it plus it will tick Jake off. lol She was invited to a bbq by Chelsie and she's hanging with a bunch of the TB girls on the 4th. I'm glad she is doing some positive things for herself. I have a feeling she's been sad and lonely these last few months.
    I wasn't a Vienna fan and I understand and agree that her going public with private things can be seen as wrong, but in a way I understand. She was seen as a B---- and trouble maker on the show and he chose her and made her feel like she was the best as she was. If he had chosen someone more popular like Ali or Gia or Tenley would people have kept such a close eye on them to see what was happening. Probably not. Now she realizes he used her and at her young age public revenge is the best revenge. Think of the young girls who tweet and FB embarrassing info about their boyfriends they break up with.

Jake presented himself as perfect throughout Jillian's and his own season, he acts like he is above all reproach and things always have to go his way. We saw a lot of that in his interaction with Chelsea. Blaming Vienna for losing DWTS, because people didn't like her on the Bachelor....everything bad is always someone else fault. He's a narcissist and has what is commonly known as little man syndrome. Even though his height is fine and he is built nice, he's smaller than most men and isn't he also the youngest of his brothers?

There was recently a study done and they have evidence that with each boy born, the more effeminate and gay tendencies they have because of something that the female body produces. The mother's body treats all embryos as female and the males start producing the male genes on their own. With each pregnancy the chemicals in the mothers body get stronger and stronger and can suppress the male genes more and more, so the younger the brother the more chances of being gay.

I've really gone off on a tangent here and I apologize. I just clicked on to just say that I guess I am team Vienna because she got dealt something worse than being Fleissed....she got used and had her heart yanked around by Jake.

I read that the headquarters of Biolustre, where Vienna will start work tomorrow, is located in St. Antonio, Texas.
    Does anyone know if there is a branch in Los Angeles and if Vienna will be remain in Los Angeles?
    (I strongly suspect that she will.)
    Marti

V will be working in Cali but not sure where. I'm glad she got a job. Good for her.

Well stated, romance writer.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3952963;
    Did he really? Ugh.
    He did it at least twice on the show.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3950735;
    Here is video of Jake co-hosting GMA today in Dallas:

Jake Pavelka guest hosts | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | GMT - Good Morning Texas

ETA: There are more segments he did today if you search the site.
    Dude...don't quit your day job.

Oops. Nevermind.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Jake has Napoleon Complex (short man's syndrome) as well as a problem with (non-deferential) women. He has a bossy, controlling mother and a passive (or weak) father...and (thus) he has a big problem with women, particularly any woman that has authority over him (Chelsie) or has something to say (Vienna). Also, his father and two (older) brothers are doctors and he has inferiority issues there.

He chose Vienna and committed to marry her and then proceeded to sleep with her, use her, and then spew some bull about being religious and wanting to re-virginate himself. He verbally and emotionally abused her, and I would bet. physically intimidated her. I think that she had every right to tell the truth before he had the chance to do more public lying at her expense, and make some cash to be able to escape her abuser. Bravo to her for getting away, getting a job, and making a decisive break. That is not easy to do with no money, no support in a new city, and no (remaining) self-esteem.

I read the People article tonight, and one thing that leapt out at me was what he said he needed in a significant other. He said his brother had just finished med school, and his sister-in-law "did backflips" for his brother. He proceeded to say that was what he needed. Intentional or not, he came across as a total narcissist.

I got a tinge of sexism out of his comments about her too, but I may be unconsciously overreaching since I already dislike him so much.

Also claimed he volunteered to pay for Vienna to go to grad school or law school or whatever further education she wanted. If that happened, I couldn't say I'd blame her for turning that down. I wouldn't want to be indebted to that man, either.

The whole interview came across as a whine-fest and revealed him to be, IMO, even less self-aware than most of us already believed him to be.

Closed Thread