Closed Thread
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Vienna will be working for Biolustre in their philanthropy for Oncoloy patients.

She twitted an hour ago. She is on their website front page. I wonder where this is located.

Good for you Vienna wash that boy right out of your hair. Funny the company is in San Antonio Texas
    Last edited by brittyiswitty; 06-27-2010 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3952583;
    Vienna will be working for Biolustre in their philanthropy for Oncoloy patients.

She twitted an hour ago. She is on their website front page. I wonder where this is located.

Good for you Vienna wash that boy right out of your hair. Funny the company is in San Antonio Texas
    Too funny hadn't heard that said in a long time.

Glad she got a job and moving on with her life. I have to agree with sweetpea she is very young and I think a very gullible girl and am glad she is out of the relationship because I think Jake if we can believe what is coming out would have her beaten down to nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3952586;
    Too funny hadn't heard that said in a long time.

Glad she got a job and moving on with her life. I have to agree with sweetpea she is very young and I think a very gullible girl and am glad she is out of the relationship because I think Jake if we can believe what is coming out would have her beaten down to nothing.
    Just saw pictures of their trip to Hawaii for V's birthday and wow do they look unhappy together. Walking far apart, unsmiling, and in one picture exchanging a creepy look. Jake almost looks like he's taunting her and V does look beaten down.
    Carpe diem

I'm glad to hear she has interviewed and landed a job that at least somewhat relates to her education. Perhaps Jake can find an acting job where he plays a pilot who doesn't actually fly planes, who is a dancer by night on a reality tv competition?

I do not agree with her going to the tabloids like she did but, perhaps (playing Devil's advocate here) she really did want to get the word out there that he was not the golden boy he tries to portray himself as. Lord knows she was dragged through the muck in every conceivable way, and if she *had* kept her mouth shut, we would only have had Jake's completely fake story about how they 'drifted apart' and he wishes her well and all that crap, while trying to retain his shining reputation. You know what, I'm glad there are a lot of people who are seeing him for what he is, and what he is, is downright creepy.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3952583;

She twitted an hour ago.
    Well, that's not surprising, is it? Vienna selling Snake Oil to cancer patients. Wonder if their products will work on her tacky polyester hair extensions?
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea;3952612;
    I'm glad to hear she has interviewed and landed a job that at least somewhat relates to her education. Perhaps Jake can find an acting job where he plays a pilot who doesn't actually fly planes, who is a dancer by night on a reality tv competition?

I do not agree with her going to the tabloids like she did but, perhaps (playing Devil's advocate here) she really did want to get the word out there that he was not the golden boy he tries to portray himself as. Lord knows she was dragged through the muck in every conceivable way, and if she *had* kept her mouth shut, we would only have had Jake's completely fake story about how they 'drifted apart' and he wishes her well and all that crap, while trying to retain his shining reputation. You know what, I'm glad there are a lot of people who are seeing him for what he is, and what he is, is downright creepy.

I think this job and the money she made on her story will help her to move on with her life. I think Jake use her and she final decide enough is enough, she left when he was not there who know what would have happen if he was home when she was moving. I dont trust Jake but Vienna speak her mind she dont know yet when to keep things in so believabilty is with her not Jake. When she said she dont think he is into girls that says alot. She went right where she knows to hurt him. He must be spitting mad but in public have to keep up the facasade.

Stolen from the motherboard. Look at the way manhandles her- punching her in the stomach, pushing her. Wow. He's a good egg, this one.

YouTube - Vienna Girardi and The Bachelor Jake Pavelka at DWTS Derek Hough & Mark Ballas Birthday Party
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Interesting and very telling video, IMO. They do not look happy or together at all in the beginning. Vienna looks sad, kind of out of it, and the reporter has to ask her twice how she is. Jake looks irritated with her for not being "on" and then pushes her in the stomach to get her to move over to where they wanted to take the photos. No smiling during that until the cameras start going off and then he's got that big cheesy grin on.

I didn't know what the company does that Vienna will be working for, but it doesn't look like one of those companies that hawk miracle cures for cancer patients (my Dad died of pancreatic cancer, I know whereof I speak) but it is certainly doubtful that this stuff actually is a miracle worker on chemo patient's hair. Is that what it is supposed to do, make their hair grow back quickly? I'll have to read up on it. I wish for her that she would just go home.

I wish they would both go home and not be on TV ever again. Too bad that will not happen anytime soon.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3952822;
    Stolen from the motherboard. Look at the way manhandles her- punching her in the stomach, pushing her. Wow. He's a good egg, this one.

YouTube - Vienna Girardi and The Bachelor Jake Pavelka at DWTS Derek Hough & Mark Ballas Birthday Party
    You can look in her eyes and see she's not happy and you can see the mean evil little pilot in his eyes. I feel bad for her if she really did care about him.

Closed Thread