Closed Thread
Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

3bees

3bees, that's why I added a 2nd thought to my post up above. I would love to see Kate bossing him around!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3952106;
    3bees

3bees, that's why I added a 2nd thought to my post up above. I would love to see Kate bossing him around!
    GA he couldn't begin to hold a light to Kate. Jake is looking pretty old right now with all the deep creases and lines around his eyes.

Jake is anal but Kate is more so and we know he wouldn't last a day with all 8of her kids.

Surely Jake wasn't stupid enough to think that Vienna was going to lay down and die and let him say what he wanted.

I just watched Vienna on Inside Edition. I do feel sorry for her to some extent. Jake picked her despite the "red flags", but to throw all that back in her face to me is despicable. :nono Jake has anger management issues as evidenced by his time on DWTS. If I were Chelsie, I would have booted him.

FORT Newbie

My first post. Okay, i can't believe I am doing this. I have been lurking for years and made some friends through private messaging, but here it goes. Jake and vienna breaking up is a surprise to no one, but the way they have handled it, is. To actually go to the tabloids, receive money, bash each other and make their private life so public, is appalling! I would hope they have family and good friends giving them sound advice. If Vienna or Jake were my son/daughter, I would tell them don't talk to the media, it will become worse and become a "he said, she said," game. They both need to take the time with family and friends and focus on themselves, moving forward with their life separately. They will be fine, but the sooner they stop talking the better.

I know we have not seen the last of them. I believe they will on Ali's show next week, and I would not be surprised if Jake comes back to the men tell all or after the final rose, for a sit down interview. I wish them well, and hope they stay away from magazines and interviews for awhile, they are making it much worse for themselves.

The very best thing Vienna could do for herself now, and what I sincerely hope she chooses, is to indeed go home and try to regain her life. It was obvious her family cares for her, she has friends, and seemed to have a fun lifestyle. She seemed so happy and carefree on the show, and I really enjoyed her spirit and her ability to love herself (something I didn't see in Ali at all on Jake's show). If he has indeed diminished that, as she claims in the article, then that is a true shame.

Neither one of these people are stellar role models, that's for sure. But I have to admit I tend to believe her a bit more. I think he found ways to belittle her, ignore her, accuse her, make fun of her, until he broke her spirit. She's more like a silly young girl who actually believed the "hollywood hype" and thought she would marry this successful pilot/actor and live this wonderful life. I can see her as the type to actually buy the fantasy Fleiss is selling. Unfortunately for her, the lead was a cold, disingenuous and duplicitous man who had his own agenda and was never the 'aww shucks I never get past the first date' guy he claimed to be. He's got issues, and I think he's truly got problems with women. Fleiss will probably try to spin that 'interview' they filmed as all Vienna's fault, because deep down inside I think Fleiss hates women too. And I can see F trying to protect the franchise from the fact that they hired a total psycho for a lead.

Any sympathy I might have felt for Vienna disappeared when she revealed their private bedroom secrets. She could have done plenty of damage to Jake without going there. Classless. :nono

Vienna on Twitter:

Found a place to live today. Can finally relax before heading to see @OfficialMBallas perform tonight.

I don't think she has any plans to leave LA, which speaks volumes.

Classless, sure. Gutsy too, in a way. No young woman likes to admit that the guy who is supposed to be her partner and love refuses to touch her unless there is a camera around. Sure, she should have kept that private but her admitting that does not negate, in my eyes at least, the other things she is saying about the nature of their relationship and how much of a total control freak Jake is. He claims her 'lack of respect' constantly. I think his idea of being 'disrespectful' is anytime she opens her mouth and disagrees with him. Say what you will about her, I'm glad she's out of that relationship because personally, and this is just my opinion, I don't think marriage to Jake Pavelka would be roses and romance. Very much the opposite, in my eyes. She's a young girl and she's made some mistakes for sure, but I think she dodged a bullet big time here. The fact that a lot of the former girls from his season, the ones who seemed to dislike her so much, have come out in some way to support her side of the story is very telling, IMO.

I read his interview in People magazine last night.....he repeatedly says that he can't trust her because she went to a tabloid and sold her story (I guess this was pre-breakup). Uhm....Jake...how much did People pay you to do the interview? LMAO! He dogs her and in the next sentence touts how great she is. Maybe he's bi-polar?

None of this surprises me. It's very rare that someone goes on the Bachelor to actually find love. Most use it as a stepping stone to fame. Jake states in the article that he acted as a child and wants to try his hand at it again. The Bachelor opened that door. I'm not saying Vienna is blameless but I do think she got caught in the trap.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Solanos Gal;3952362;
    Vienna on Twitter:

Found a place to live today. Can finally relax before heading to see @OfficialMBallas perform tonight.

I don't think she has any plans to leave LA, which speaks volumes.
    Vienna recently interviewed for a job in Marketing. She received her college degree in Marketing. She got the job, and evidently has now found a place to live. It looks like her new job is in California. Jobs are very scarce these days. Good for her!

Closed Thread