Closed Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Well, they lasted longer than I thought they would.

I don't know why but I believe Vienna when she said she did not cheat. Jake I guess had his reasons for breaking up with her (ugh don't get me started on him). Breaking up with someone is one thing... spreading lies about them to make yourself look like the victim is another.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3946715;
    I don't know why but I believe Vienna when she said she did not cheat. Jake I guess had his reasons for breaking up with her (ugh don't get me started on him). Breaking up with someone is one thing... spreading lies about them to make yourself look like the victim is another.
    Did you see the big cover article she did with some rag talking about thier sex life?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3946719;
    Did you see the big cover article she did with some rag talking about thier sex life?
    NO!! which rag was it?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3946719;
    On ET tonight it had a picture of the article with a ring box and a note laying by a pillow that Vienna claims she left Jake when he went to Atlanta. It seems so fake and staged.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Jake and Vienna have SPLIT up

In "what the heck took them so long?" news, People reports that engaged Bachelor couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi have officially called it quits. "Jake and Vienna have split and appreciate the respect for their privacy at this time," Pavelka's rep said in a statement.

No reason was given for the breakup.

OK! Magazine was the first to report the news, after Greek star Gregory Michael claimed he had flirted with Girardi at last Saturday's Children's Hospital of Orange County Oncology Prom.

"We hit it off and hung out and danced the night away," Michael told OK! "She made it very clear that it was over with Jake."

Pavelka probably isn't spending his time crying or writing angsty poetry either; the erstwhile pilot just signed on to guest star on the Lifetime series Drop Dead Diva.

Read more: Bachelor couple Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi split

This is getting faker by the minute...

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3946747;
    NO!! which rag was it?
    They are all the same to me, but it was linked on the Ali media thread on the spoiler side.

She basically said that they only slept together once and he would then beg off or give a reason not to have sex and that he would only kiss her in front of the cameras, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;3946646;
    Well, they lasted longer than I thought they would.
    Well, shoot. I just lost a bet between three girlfriends and myself. I gave Jake and Vienna 8 months...optimistic, I realize now...

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Oh Mickey you're so fine fashionista84's Avatar

hmm, by the looks of the People article, the split is not on amicable terms.

Closed Thread