Closed Thread
Page 19 of 35 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Jake talking with ET on the set of GMA today:

'The Bachelor''s Jake Pavelka Hasn't Given Up On Love
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I just about gag when I TRY to watch these videos that are posted with Jake these days. He is just the creepiest Bachelor in the history of this franchise. I watch about 20 seconds into them then hit the stop button/icon. I'm sorry, but I'm siding 100% with Vienna on this one. This man is a freak, and everytime he thanks his fans I want to hurl. He is one delusional puppy.

Who are all these fans? I read here that his FB is a disaster and very negative towards him. He was like this on DWTS as well. He really thought he was going to win. I guess he doesn't realize part of his big ratings was actually the girls. He really does seem delusional and when he keeps talking about his role on DDD he keeps saying he really isn't the character and that's not Jake. Uhh...that's called acting Jake. We really don't think you are the DDD character.

My grandmother enjoys reading the tabs, so we always get Star, Enquirer, etc. and then pass them along to her. Got the Star magazine today and I just finished reading Vienna's big article. All 6 pages of it.

A lot of it covers the stuff that's already been in the press, so I'm just summarizing what hasn't been out there, that I know of. Interview was done the 19th. She claims she wrote the letter and "left the ring" that morning, despite the fact that there's a pic of her in US with that ring on that was taken Monday (?), but anyhow.

For anyone who cares (or is afraid... ), a sidebox has her saying she'd never do the B'ette. Now, on with the rest.

Star Magazine article from Vienna's POV

Main points, aside from what's already out there, with quotes in bold and my comments in brackets and italics:

*Vienna talked about how she told a reporter(s) that she had her shoes picked out for the wedding. Said it was all a lie, and she made it up to have something to say when asked about a wedding. Telling quote: "People were always asking us about it at events and stuff, and it was awkward, so we just made stuff up." (page 46) [Sure Fleiss is lovin' that admission! Admitting you guys just "made stuff up" to tell people what they wanted to hear doesn't do any favors for your credibility. Sigh.]

*Says December was great, and then everything went down the drain.

*Says the March trip to Florida to spend time with her family was a disaster. She claims he wouldn't pay attention to the familiy and just yapped on the phone.

*Says the kiss photographed in Hawaii in early June was the first time he kissed her the whole trip; she says he spotted photogs and then kissed her. [Raise your hand if you're surprised! .... No one? Thought so. ]

*He wasn't supportive of her recent job pursuit that somehow involved a business dinner, and was only worried about how bad it'd look for her to be at dinner with another man (she brought a girlfriend to appease him). Never asked her if she got the job, but asked her the next day if she was asleep in her own bed. [Umm, okay. Who knows what to believe about that.]

*She says they've fought all the time since December, with no more than 1 day between fights. One example is he'd wig out when she put an address into their GPS device, saying she's "undermining him." [Again: Umm, okay. Could sort of see it, but seems like a really stupid thing for him to get that bent out of joint over.]

*Said he desperately wants to be an actor, but she never knew about it. He wants to live in L.A. forever. It was sprung on her. She thought he was just a pilot and they'd settle into a life in TX. [ Yeah, right! I think this falls into the category of "Telling the media what they want to hear."]

*Asked for help breaking into the biz once he got DWTS, because she knew she needed to do something there. He wouldn't help her. [That, I can believe.]

*Name drops that her BFF is Miss Florida [and this is relevant, how?]; says Miss FL checks up on how Vienna's doing.

*Going home to FL and living with parents. Not happy and hasn't been for a long time. Took her confidence away. "And the past couple of years, I really loved myself, and I loved my life. I loved me! And I don't anymore. Being with Jake has made me hate myself." (page 47) [Being with Jake would make me hate my life, I'd reckon, but not myself! On a snarky note, she certainly loved herself on the show. That was darned clear!]

*On the DWTS front: Says Jake and Chelsie got in a bad fight choreographing their finale dance, Vienna stayed out of it, and Jake got angry with her for not standing up for him. Vienna and Chelsie are still buds, but Jake rarely talks to Chelsie. Says she doubts Chelsie will be surprised that she's dumping Jake. [I can totally buy this. He was a jerk to Chelsie on more than one occasion in footage DWTS aired. She wasn't surprised, btw! Gave an interview to E! the other day and said as much.]

*Said it all came together for her when a stranger said to her in FL "Please don't tell me you're still with Jake." (page 47) [ ]

*They had already broken up twice before this debacle. Got back together quickly. [US claims she told someone before all this went down that she "had" to wear the ring for the show, implying they were in fact already over and/or a sham all along.]

*Says she thinks he would be "really angry" when he found out he had been dumped. Guessed he would go to the media and try and spin it some way, but didn't know how. (page 47) [No kidding he'd go to the media! She's saying he's abusive and putting very private stuff out about him in public. As much as I dislike the man, he's got to defend himself somehow.]

*Main article ends with a soap opera-esque paragraph about she didn't want to play it all out in public, but she wanted people to know who he really is. Ends with "I want the happy Vienna back." (page 47)

*Another sidebar area talks about her dog Chloe. Apparently, Jake didn't like the dog because of the noise and shedding, so she eventually sent the dog to live with her parents. The dog got really sick due to separation anxiety and lost a ton of weight, was hospitalized, and almost died. She's okay now, though, and Vienna went back to FL at the time to help her get better (which probably saved the dog's life, IMO). This actually happened to a relative's dog many years ago when she went on vacation and had to leave the dog at the vet. The dog wouldn't eat at all, thinking she'd been abandoned again (she was a shelter dog), and she almost died. Only turned around when my relative got back from vacation. So, it does happen. Vienna claims Jake was a grade A jackass about it and instead of making her feel better, he said "Oh, I'm soooo sorry your dog is so spoiled she can only maintain one relationship at a time." (page 44) [Somehow, I believe this. What a complete idiot! Say what you will about Vienna, but she obviously loved/loves that dog.]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overall, I have to say I found myself believing more of the story than I thought I would. The lines about making things up were hilarious and fitting though, IMO. I don't begrudge her for telling what she perceives happened. I didn't begrudge Ed's girlfriends or Jake's ex for it either, so I'm not going to say otherwise just because I don't care for Vienna. But it is beyond classless to go to a magazine or ANY media and talk about their private, should-be-behind-closed-doors love life. That started at the top of page 43 and went on into page 45! Him withholding physical affection (of any kind) was what she was talking about when she was saying he was abusive, btw.

Personally, I think they're both fame chasers with a dishonest streak, and they both need to shut up, go home, and get off of my TV and out of the tabs. But I do feel very badly about what happened with her dog, assuming it's true. If he really said that, he's beyond a snake, IMO.
    Last edited by VAgirl79; 06-26-2010 at 02:41 AM.

Wow, I was too busy to catch up for a day and come back to read all this!
    I can sarcastically say "Thank you" to Jake and Vienna for giving me something interesting to read when I'm bored with the really important stuff, such as wars and natural disasters. NOT!
    I have no love for either of these two, but Vienna happily leapt at the chance to pocket a large sum of money for throwing Jake under the bus, while claiming that she loved him, which is farcical.
    I do not condone any sort of abuse or violence, but from my vantage point, Jake has some darn good reasons to want to wring the woman's neck, after her 'revelations' of his purported faults and hypocrisies, and intimations that he's gay.
    The man is a joke now, and she has ruined his chances at ever being taken seriously in show business, if that was ever in the cards, so I can understand his fury.
    There's so much churning around in my head that I can't even get my thoughts straight, but one theme keeps floating to the top of the whirlpool, and that's concerning the waning of his desire for his beloved.
    SOMETHING happened to make him do a 180 degree turn, after being so into her at the start, and I'm agreeing with the person who suggested that finding out the facts about her after the show aired was the catalyst.
    Perhaps the notoriety and sordid details broadcast about her history disgusted him, but, although his pride took a huge blow, he decided to save face by continuing the relationship in public, but was unable to pretend in private.
    We all recall how dreary he was in interviews so that everyone thought he hadn't chosen anyone - he must have been wondering how to make the best of the situation and thought he could brazen it out, his pride wouldn't allow him to admit the enormity of his error.
    I don't know, I'm just trying to make sense of it all, but since we'll never know, the point is moot - what's obvious however, is that these are two very small-minded and selfish people, with few admirable qualities, and I feel very sad for his family; hers not so much, since they don't even seem to appreciate how degrading this whole mess is, and how getting in the first blow doesn't make someone a winner, if in the doing, that person reveals how mean-spirited, cheap and spiteful she really is.
    How the TPTB will spin this is going to be mind-boggling.
    After TPTB have thrown their celebrity couple to the wolves though, let's hope that they also wash their hands of the pair of them and spare us from ever having to soil ourselves by hearing anything at all about either of the two ever again.
    Ugh.
    All our knowledge has its origins in our perceptions ~ Leonardo da Vinci

Jake never wanted the wife. He's been lying through two seasons. He wants to be a "serious actor" and that was his goal since Jill's season. He just chose TB as the avenue in which to try and reach his goals. It's mean to lead people on and propose with no intention of seeing it through. He might have liked V best of the bunch at the time but he was just using her to get through DWTS and after that he didn't need her anymore. He had the storyline he wanted and could be free of it now.

BOTH are making money from their stories so I don't feel bad for Jake at all. I'm sure she was clingy but he has issues with woman that were evident even with Chelsie from DWTS. He lashed out at her a few times too. I believe he stopped sleeping with her, ignored her, etc. The one thing she should have shared is the bedroom issues but I am sure that she is lashing out because that was most hurtful. I think while she also likes and wanted the fame and money she actually thought they would try for that AND the relationship. Does my heart break? No, because this is a scummy reality show and you need to realize not everyone is there for the right reasons.

They are BOTH jokes but BOTH could still get work. The entertainment industry fave work to one of Tiger's skanks so why not Jake or V too? Jake is never going to be a top actor or getting starring movie rules but he could still get guest spots just like he did for DDD. There is really no level too low these days which is actually sad.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Jake and Kate rumors have begun....Heaven help me please.

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3951574;
    Well at least they have the same goals in life, to be on our TV screens and drive us insane.

Jake would never get into a relationship with someone who has children, nevermind 8 of them! He's far to selfish.

ETA on second thought, he needs someone like Kate in his life.

CH on tvguide talking about the breakup:

YouTube - Bachelor Breakup: Jake & Vienna Split
    Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by romance writer;3951574;
    There's no way. Jake will explode when Kate talks to him the way she used to talk to Jon. Remember in DWTS when he said to Chelsea "I'm not asking you as much as I'M TELLING YOU" He obviously has issues with women bossing him around....bossy is Kate's middle name....

Closed Thread