Closed Thread
Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Here is video of Jake co-hosting GMA today in Dallas:

Jake Pavelka guest hosts | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | GMT - Good Morning Texas

ETA: There are more segments he did today if you search the site.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Oh-Oh what are these two going to do for attention....the tabloid sites like TMZ and others have turned their attention to Michael Jackson memorial stuff and Mel Gibson and his g/f filing restraining orders against one another. I am sure they will find a way to get attention again. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3950689;
    I saw this tweet attributed to Tanya D (Jake's ex) on JU.
    Ok thanks MsDll, then yes it is his ex. I recognized the name when I read it on twitter, but couldn't be bother to research it.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3950735;
    Here is video of Jake co-hosting GMA today in Dallas:

Jake Pavelka guest hosts | Dallas - Fort Worth News | wfaa.com | GMT - Good Morning Texas

ETA: There are more segments he did today if you search the site.
    Thanks for this Love_Me

He needs to stop saying "you know what?"

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3950734;
    Radar online has a little Interview with Corrie from Jakes season. She says he is a weirdo!
    This caught my attention also. Corrie is a respected bachelorette from Jake's season, and her opinion is telling. They also mentioned that she definitely supports Vienna in this matter, and Jake's attraction to Vienna was obvious to her, while on the show. In her opinion though, Jake is a "weirdo".

Quote Originally Posted by stayathomemom;3950734;
    Radar online has a little Interview with Corrie from Jakes season. She says he is a weirdo!
    I liked her and she seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. I think she's right. Interesting that she supports V. I think the girls are all happy to get away from him now seeing it was always about the fame and never the love.

BP has wrecked us stayathomemom's Avatar

I also liked Corrie and I believe what she says.
    BP please stop this mess!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

radar on line dot com and popeater.com have some interesting articles on these two

This was on AOL: From Pop-Eater:

"Jake Wins the Breakup on the Tabloid Covers

This week marked the battle of the breakup magazine covers and the clear winner was 'Bachelor' Jake Pavelka, who scored prime celebrity weekly real estate with his People magazine cover, while his allegedly cheating ex-girlfriend Vienna was relegated to the cover of Star.

To put that in actual Hollywood real estate terms, Jake got a conservative split-level in Brentwood and Vienna is slumming it in a party pad in the Valley.

Don't get us wrong, Star magazine is a wonderful publication, but People magazine is ... well, it's People magazine.

So Jake's cover, complete with the headline "Why I Left Vienna: I Don't Trust Her," wins Jake this round of the breakup.

"Clearly it was a slow news week at People magazine," laughed radio talk-show host and 'Cult of Celebrity' author Cooper Lawrence when she saw the cover.

Years ago, the editors of People vowed they would never allow a reality television star to grace the cover of their celebrity bible. Times have changed, and desperate to remain on top at newsstands, so has the mag. Let's face it, when you've let Heidi Montag on your cover bemoaning her many plastic surgeries, you can't exactly call the pot black anymore. But even though they have bent the rule, People now only allows reality stars on their cover if they have a really good story to tell. This week, Jake got jilted, and if Cooper is right, it was also a really slow news week.

Lawrence says the Jake cover of People is actually a new low for the mag, and maybe for America.

"It says more about us that we are willing to make celebrities out of complete nobodies. They were on a one-off reality show; they have zero talents. They deserve nothing and those magazines should be ashamed of themselves," Lawrence decried.

Shame aside. We always feel bad about ourselves the day the tabloids come out. What does it mean that Jake got People and Vienna got Star? It means Jake is a better person. It means that the editors of People found him sufficiently sympathetic to share his sob story with America. It means Vienna really must be a jerk.

"There is nothing redeemable about Vienna," says one celeb magazine editor. "People wants the sympathetic narrative. Unless Vienna had been pregnant with Jake's baby and he left her and the newborn at the alter and then gave them the middle finger as he left the church, she wasn't getting on the cover of People magazine."

Star is an entirely different matter altogether, and landing Vienna was a good PR move for the mag. Maybe it is because it has been such a slow news week, but this breakup has been a major trending topic all week. By getting Vienna's exclusive, Star is probably going to sell some magazines. While everyone wants to cry with Jake, they want to hate Vienna and they can't hate her completely without hearing her story.

But what's in it for Vienna? Exposure for one. Vienna is a woman who craves attention and now she is getting it. And maybe some cash. While Star says they don't pay for stories, they do pay for objects and the definition of object can be a very loose one. It can include letters, text messages and photos.

We haven't heard the last from either of these two. They're a special breed of reality star that, like a virulent weed, just grows stronger and nastier the more they're put down. And on to round two."

I think what we've got here is a spoiled Daddy's-Little-Princess who wants to be the center of attention & whatever she wants handed to her with no questions or repercussions.
    On the other hand we have a self centered guy who wants nothing more than to be famous. Nothing & no-one else matters.

What could possibly have gone wrong?

I think both their stories have some truth, some lies, & some embellishments. And most of all they both want to be in the headlines.

I wish they'd both go away. Far, far away, & never ever come back. I'm sick of looking at both of them, seeing them on my TV, & in the grocery store checkout line.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Closed Thread