Closed Thread
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Jake will be co-hosting Good Morning Texas tomorrow and Monday for anyone that lives in the Dallas area.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

We will get the he says-she says for weeks to come. But it's pretty clear to me that it's a fact that Vienna blind-sided Jake by selling her break-up story to Star (for $90K). He had no clue that was coming and he has been stumbling to explain it ever since. Honestly, I don't blame him for being furious especially since she revealed very intimate details about their sex life which may be true or not. What a completely rotten thing for her to do. I can think of absolutely no justification for it at all except hatefulness. I'm sure they would have paid her well for a break-up story that didn't include their sex life details.

I don't like Jake but he was supporting her financially and, at least in public, respecting her. This wasn't necessary. I'm disgusted by Vienna's actions. Blech.

Are we surprised by Vienna's classless actions? No, not IMO. Throughout TB, stories came out about her, not so nice stories at that. A leopard, as they say, does not change it's spots. I think she is a piece of work. I, however, am not defending our little wound-up robot either. As others have said up-thread, "Just go away, both of you!".
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3949626;
    I think he lost sexual interest in Vienna after he got wind of her sketchy reputation once the show began airing. I further think he felt duped by her, but rather than break it off (as many of us suspected he would have done before the ATFR was taped), he decided that it was a better career move to stay with her and fake it. He probably subconsciously blamed her for this as well, and was verbally abusive to her, which, combined with the withheld sex, was all a way of punishing her.
    Thanks for reminding me of this! I forgot that during the season, I wondered if Vienna had the wool pulled over Jakeís eyes. Most everyone else saw how she was. Yet he kept defending her (and his eventual decision). You are right Ė Iím sure he felt like he needed to save face and try to convince everyone that he was no dummy. She was just misunderstood. When it all died down, they could quietly break up. Well that didnít happen, did it?

Let me state that I am no fan of Jakeís. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until I saw with my own eyes that he chose somebody who was the complete opposite of what he kept claiming he was looking for. So many on this board had better intuition than I did and saw him for the Fake Jake that he is. And it sounds like he's mean on top of it. The jury is still out on whether or not he would hit anyone.

jakepavelka1 Hey everyone! Sorry I've been MIA! I will be co-hosting Good Morning Texas on ABC tomorrow morning from Dallas. Thanks for all the support!
    about 9 hours ago via UberTwitter
    Life goes on!

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by nikikass;3950256;
    Yes but turns out he was a miserable "engaged" person.
    Jake and Vienna are weirdos. They both wanted fame. The truth is coming out.

I do think that Jake is worse than misguided Vienna. He's one of those quiet, controlled, Norman Bates guys...

FORT Regular

I think there is some truth to Star magazine and US magazine story. I believe Vienna was unhappy with Jake and their sex life and she found some comfort in another man. They were on the edge anyhow and their relationship wasn't going anywhere, it was just a matter of the time before they would break up. Jake is pissed because he didn't get a chance to dump her first and for not going to tabloids first.

He is a bigger fame whore then her and Vienna probably thought let me make some quick bucks before I go back to Florida and have to find another job to support myself.

Re: Bachelorette 6: Ali MEDIA

Quote Originally Posted by Jobro;3950265;
    Jake and Vienna are weirdos. They both wanted fame. The truth is coming out.

I do think that Jake is worse than misguided Vienna. He's one of those quiet, controlled, Norman Bates guys.
    Hilarious and so eloquently put. Vienna is just a wild child- what you see is what you get. Jake is a game-player. He says one thing, mostly what a good, wholesome man he is, blahblah; when really, he's a disgusting famewhore. I like Vienna so much more in this "couple."
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Speaking of hilarious:

www DOT youtube DOT com/watch?v=joc1ex35Dok

A clip of Jake's performance on Drop Dead Diva. Somehow it's both bad acting and Jake playing himself (which I guess means he's not all that good at playing himself?)
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Oh my! Thanks FanOfUnrealTV!

That's exactly what I had theorized about his season, he was told to pick V, she would be the one viewers hated, he didn't care about finding a wife, he just wanted to be on the Bachelor. I've never heard of Drop Dead Diva, so I have no idea what that's about.

Oh man! I see what you mean about playing himself, is he acting, or is he just being himself?

Closed Thread