Closed Thread
Page 14 of 35 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

There's some interesting articles on TMZ....apparently Vienna was out of control on the break up show. Chris Harrison had to keep telling her to be quiet.

Love is the only reality.~Chris L.

I don't think he would hit her but I could see him being so incensed over not being to control her to make a fist. I think he has control and anger issues but I don't think he has gone the physical route as of yet.

It will be interesting to see how much on the IV is spliced and diced. I think they could edit in CH telling V to stop talking even if it didn't go down that way. I think she's angry because she's telling the truth and he's ticked because he knows it and can't control it. I still can't imagine MF showing his lead in such a bad light so they will edit her as the bad guy even though the story is out there.

If you go on their twitter accounts their backgrounds pics have changed already. They are continuing (at least Vienna and her sister) their diatribe on there. It really sucks. TMI! But, I guess that is what you should expect from two very immature individuals. This on top of Ali's lack luster season has really put a damper on the show. Can't watch with the same amount of enthusiasm as before.

FORT Fanatic

Vienna have not said anything today and her background change 2 days ago I think from the breakup came out. Jakr just change today. Vienna sister is answering people I dont blame her she should know more than us.

Take this with a grain of salt, but if it is even remotely true...well, Jake certainly seems to have the temper on him and any guy who would stand up and throw his arm back with his hand in a fist deserves every criticism I can offer.

Jake Threatens To PUNCH Vienna During 'The Bachelor Breakup' Taping

Jake and Vienna have already secretly reunited to tape their breakup special for ABC and multiple sources say Jake went into an uncontrollable rage, shaking his fist at his former fiancee, threatening to throw a punch, and screaming at her multiple times to shut up.

"Vienna was confronting him, exposing all his lies," a source told Star. "He started screaming at her: 'Shut up! Don't belittle me! Don't question me! Shut up!' And all of a sudden, he literally jumped out of his chair, pulled back his fist and lunged at her! All of the executives were freaking out. They pulled him off of her and rushed them off to separate rooms."

Sounds perfect for ABC, but the source claims even the producers were shocked.

"The execs were screaming at him, 'What the heck are you doing?' And the camera people were all like, 'Oh my god, we can't use any of this,'" the source said. "Vienna is scared to death."

Another source tells Radar a similar story and claims Vienna burst into tears after Jake's shocking display of anger.

"Jake was visibly angry," the source told Radar. "At one point out of nowhere he wheeled back and I thought he was going to throw a punch. He pulled his arm back and his hand was in a fist."

'The Bachelor Breakup' taped Tuesday night and airs July 5.

I don't believe he was really going to hit her but I do believe he made the fist and went to lunge. Jake isn't used to not being in control especially in a situation with a woman.

Oops, sorry, just saw that someone basically posted the same article a couple of pages ago. My apologies!

I can believe he would lose his temper like that. He always seemed so wound up and trying so desperately to be in control. He wouldn't like it if someone challenged him so publicly or so loudly (as I am sure Vienna is capable of). I doubt they would show the actual physical lunge, but they may show enough for those of us who have studied Jake to believe he would be capable of it. As others have said, he showed signs of a serious temper on DWTS. There was also the previews on TB where they showed him having a complete fit but they chose not to show it on air. Why? Because they picked a total nutcase for the lead of the show and they don't want to admit it, is my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3949853;
    I don't believe he was really going to hit her but I do believe he made the fist and went to lunge. Jake isn't used to not being in control especially in a situation with a woman.
    That is a sign of physical aggression could lead to an escalation of his anger.
    This is where you get the meds ready.

Quote Originally Posted by happy2bme;3949857;
    That is a sign of physical aggression could lead to an escalation of his anger.
    This is where you get the meds ready.
    I agree. I would like to think ABC made the offer of anger management and a therapist available at once. They could do that for both as neither are coping well.

Closed Thread