Closed Thread
Page 13 of 35 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

That is what I am saying, Vienna does not know how to control her mouth so she will spill the beans. ABC wont like it and cant control her, this is just getting started.

I still think she will be demonized to save him. I don't think he was ever going to have any big acting career before or after this but I don't think it will kill all offers although I expect them to be small guest spots and then go back on BP next season. Vienna might be there too. lol

I believe he went nuts because he couldn't control her and some of what she said was not only true but damaging. Jake claims to be Mr. Perfect and that image has been blown to smithereens.

I really don't think he's gay. I think he's asexual.

LOL Vienna on ET with Crocdile tears saying "im so over hollywood" riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight that is why you sold your story to Star mag,are doing all of these tv interviews and are telling anyone who will listen about the break up. Doesn't sound like she is "so over hollywood" to me. They are both just so pathetic
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I have seen couples implode in real life, right before my eyes, in much the same way. Couples who had some sort of relationship difficulty from the start, but who, in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM had acted out physically towards one another. Then a verbal spar started over...something (or over nothing more than a suspicion of something) and in a flash, they are each in separate psychiatric hospitals with police officers taking their stories.

I can see this heading in that direction if somebody or something doesn't dial it back right.this.minute.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

If Jake is so important to ABC (MF), why didn't they just tell him to shut up and make no comment....or at most a comment via his agent saying "I will always care for Vienna and am sorry it didn't work out". He would have come out of it fine while she was tarred and feathered. I think they have both been thrown under the bus. What a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3949701;
    If Jake is so important to ABC (MF), why didn't they just tell him to shut up and make no comment....or at most a comment via his agent saying "I will always care for Vienna and am sorry it didn't work out". He would have come out of it fine while she was tarred and feathered. I think they have both been thrown under the bus. What a surprise.
    My guess is that nobody is going to tell Jake what to say or not say after somebody tells several million of his closest friends that he's not into sex. THAT was never going to go unchecked.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Jake not commenting or making one blanket statement would have been a smarter path but if anyone suggested that he would have powered over them because he likes to control things. You'd think his agent would sew his mouth shut as of today. He should. And she should shut her yap too. Now that IV isn't until July 5th it will def carry over for a time after that. With Ali's scandals heating up, BP and BB starting it could calm down in a month.

]A few days after announcing they were kaput as a couple, it was back to the scene of the crime for Jake Pavelka and Vienna Girardi.

Meaning, they sat down for a postmortem with none other than The Bachelor host Chris Harrison for what's supposed to be the only sit-down they're going to do together, airing July 5 during The Bachelorette.

So, what happened when alleged fame whore Jake faced his supposedly "kind of stalkerish" ex-fiancée?

Apparently, it went pretty badly, with Jake losing his temper and Vienna ultimately storming off the set in tears.

While there are conflicting reports out there about whether or not the 32-year-old Texan actually raised a fist in Vienna's direction, the consensus is that she wouldn't let him get a word in edgewise and they had to be separated on the set, as Harrison implored her to please let Jake talk.

"He couldn't get a word out—it was very reflective of their relationship," an insider told Us Weekly.

Jake did stand up in frustration at one point, but otherwise he's said to have kept his composure. Kinda like when he supposedly called Vienna to break up with her Monday night while he was in Atlanta filming a guest spot on Drop Dead Diva and she was in L.A.

But E! News has heard that Vienna was the one playing dial-a-ditch and had been planning to break up with Jake since last week, having gone to Star magazine beforehand to spill the beans.

Gee, what about this situation made it seem like a bad idea to put them in a room together today?

Read more: Jake & Vienna Sit Down and Talk: How Do You Think That Went? - E! Online
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I do not for a second believe Jake would ever hit a woman.

My dear hubby has a HUGE temper, he used to throw things and rant and rave but never once did I EVER fear he would hit me. Just because Jake has a temper does not mean he would hit a woman. I actually think he is kind of sexist and that would keep him From hitting a woman, but that also fits with his being in control and always trying to verbally dominate over women

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3949738;
    I do not for a second believe Jake would ever hit a woman.

My dear hubby has a HUGE temper, he used to throw things and rant and rave but never once did I EVER fear he would hit me. Just because Jake has a temper does not mean he would hit a woman. I actually think he is kind of sexist and that would keep him From hitting a woman, but that also fits with his being in control and always trying to verbally dominate over women
    Thank you for saying this. I have not been able to stomach Jake since the second episode of Jillian's show, and it galls me that I find myself feeling the need to defend him, but just because a man is controlling, verbally abusive (which I do believe he was) and wound too tight, it does not automatically mean that he is physically violent, and especially that he would hit a woman.

Mrs. Pavelka would also probably beat the living crap (figuratively) out of Jake if he did something like this, even as much as the family probably can't stand Vienna right now.

Closed Thread