Closed Thread
Page 12 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

She is on ET right now crying crocodile tears and talking about how he blamed her lack of popularity with the public for him getting voted off of DWTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3949638;
    She is on ET right now crying crocodile tears and talking about how he blamed her lack of popularity with the public for him getting voted off of DWTS.
    I'm sure he did blame her even though he's delusional. He really thought he was going to win even though he wasn't even remotely the best dancer or close to it on the show. He made several comments about being there in the end throughout the filming. He can blame her all he wants but a lot of people didn't like him by the end of Jill's season and he was 3rd choice for TB.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3949631;
    After reading the article, he sounds like he is going to go over the edge at any moment. All he has ever cared about is the fame. We had a previous g/f of his that joined us here on FORT, while we were sleuthing his season who told us exactly that. V's accusations, I'm tending to believe her, are making him go crazy, she is ruining in his mind, his career.

I think we are seeing the true extent of his obsession to fame, and like anyone with a horrible temper, they really don't take responsibility for their actions. Its always someone else that made them react that way.

This is not good. IMO I would want to be protected from him.
    Exactly. He really cares what people think so this will make him nuts. The fact that he can't control what she says will make him a lunatic within a few weeks. I totally believed he bullied her and told her to shut up several times. I guess the Mr. Perfect cover is totally blown.

He thinks she lost DWTS for him. Uhhh...sure Jake. And he seems to really think he will be a top actor. I wouldn't watch him. He's too annoying.

I think we will see some rags take her side and others take his. And while I believe most of what she says in the end both look bad because this is just classless.

FORT Fanatic

Remember Vienna is someone who say what she has to say. So she is letting Jake have it with both barrels, this will ruin any chance of him getting anything to do in hollywood. Saying he does not like girls make it even more disgusting. If he show his bad temper we saw on the show and DWTS and blame her for him getting voting off then yes I am incline to believe not so nice things about Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3949638;
    I was not a big fan of his...ever. But I don't know that he would have been entirely wrong about this. Not that this is the sort of thing he should have ever voiced to her, but I do think his choice of Vienna soured a lot of people on him, people who previously thought the sun rose and set on his backside.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

I suspect that if Jake had actually engaged in gay behavior in the past, it would have come out by now. The rags would've paid a fortune for a credible inteview with one of his ex-partners.

Not all men have raging sex drives. Or maybe Vienna turned him off in some way (not hard for me to imagine).

The whole interview story sounds bogus to me...especially the part about poor sweet Vienna having to go into hiding from big bad Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3949655;
    Remember Vienna is someone who say what she has to say. So she is letting Jake have it with both barrels, this will ruin any chance of him getting anything to do in hollywood. Saying he does not like girls make it even more disgusting. If he show his bad temper we saw on the show and DWTS and blame her for him getting voting off then yes I am incline to believe not so nice things about Jake.
    I doubt it....Hollywood has embraced MUCH worse than a guy who picks a weird girl, can't dance, sports some sexual hang-ups, and has a temper. On the other hand, I'm not sure this was a career-enhancing move for her.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishGal;3949659;
    I suspect that if Jake had actually engaged in gay behavior in the past, it would have come out by now. The rags would've paid a fortune for a credible inteview with one of his ex-partners.

Not all men have raging sex drives. Or maybe Vienna turned him off in some way (not hard for me to imagine).

The whole interview story sounds bogus to me...especially the part about poor sweet Vienna having to go into hiding from big bad Jake.
    Note that she's hiding in Los Angeles.
    Girls will make passes
    I'll find them for you.

I didn't watch Fake's season because I couldn't bear another one of his poorly acted balcony scenes. Boo Hoo. From the tweets I've scanned this evening, though, it seems that today's unfinished interview was more real tv than he's ever given. Though crew are bemoaning what to do with the footage, I suspect TPTB will know.
    Last edited by bamabrain; 06-24-2010 at 08:14 PM.

IDK, I'm believing her. If what she says is true, and IMO she's the type that just says it like it is, because she doesn't know any better. I believe, she broke it off, he accused her of cheating, or someone did, and she stood up for herself by telling her side of the story.

People who are control freaks, and find themselves, NOT in control, are asking for disaster. He's done like dinner, and what ever attempts he tries to make this all better, won't work IMO, especially if he really started to try and hit her. You just watch, all the women and males too, I'm sure will be bashing him. He's going to go beserk.

We thought we saw volcanos on Ali's season, well there's another one about to erupt!

Closed Thread