Closed Thread
Page 11 of 35 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3949482;
    While I think Jake is an enormous douchebag and Vienna is as phony as a three dollar bill, there's no way I'm buying that he reared back to hit her. In front of people, no less.

Unless I see some footage of that one, I'm throwing the BS flag.
    I totally agree with this. Until someone actually shows the footage of this, as much as I am not a fan of Jakes, I'm just not buying it.

Considering how Vienna is so willing to sell her story to the tabloids, she is NOT and innocent victim in all of this.

This has gotten to the point that it is not even funny any more. It's just down right pathetic!

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

I posted this somewhere else today, didn't know about this thread....back during the bachelor when he found out Corrie was a virgin and would not even live with him until they got married he seemed like he couldn't wait to get rid of her and now he's preaching the wait until we get married tirade. I also remember how silly he seemed to aact about his body reacting to Vienna going to his bedroom at the castle. He seemed to have an immature attitude toward sexual things.

FORT Fanatic

It is on huffington post now it says Jake threatens to Punch Vienna during "The Bachelor Breakup" Taping. Now it is getting interesting.

I believe he has a hot temper. And we saw on DWTS Jake get very angry at his adorable dancing partner because he thought she was being "disrespectful" to him. He also said once, "He was telling her not asking her" when all she was doing was telling him to push and that he could do it. She's sweet as can be and a wonderful teacher. There's a pattern here and while I don't think he would actually hit her I could see him getting so incensed he couldn't control her that he would make the fist.

They won't use this footage. They can't show their lead acting abusive and yelling at her to shut up. He wants to control her. They will protect him.
    Last edited by ChelsieFan; 06-24-2010 at 08:20 PM.

hopeful romantic romance writer's Avatar

Whenever I see someone as controlled as Jake I always feel that there is something being hidden ad many times it is temper. He reminds me of someone that would be controlling and irate at things he didn't think were right. I didn't particularly care for Vienna but if even a smidgen of it is true, no one should have to go through that.

There's a story on the AOL homepage that takes you to an article about them and they said Jake got better treatment in all of this cause he got People and Vienna got the Star, so more people are spt to side with him because People is seen as a more reliable magazine and not a tabloid.

I saw that about People magazine but I see them as slightly less raggy than Star. I can't imagine that anyone with a brain cell would think all that highly of either. While I believe much of what V has said she shared things we had no business knowing. Jake can't even keep his lies straight saying he didn't know they even broke up and then he did it by phone on Monday. They are both classless and trashy regardless of the mag covers and I'd like to think America is smart enough to know that. I also think if Jake had been on Star that People would have had Vienna. I wish they'd both disaapear now.

Quote Originally Posted by VAgirl79;3949547;
    The no premarital sex issue doesn't automatically mean gay. It's not all that uncommon among many religious people, although obviously it's a less commonly held belief among men. So I don't really put too much stock in that on the Jake front, other than the fact that he seemed to have no problem yammering about their love life in public after the finale. That was embarrassing! I don't see how you could have strict values like Vienna is claiming he referred to but blab about that in public. Doesn't compute.

I have to agree with this. The one thing that gives me pause is how he behaved on DWTS to Chelsie. Not physically, but just acting very mean and rude and belittling to her, storming out, and then at the end returning to lecture her and seeking an apology from her. It was quite pathetic. The man definitely has a temper, although everyone does to varying degrees. But this just doesn't sound like him. As much as I poke fun at things he does and how he behaves, I don't think he's that stupid and crazy to try to physically hurt anyone, honestly.

Perhaps RS, if he is so inclined, can find out what really happened. I'd trust his sources' account (if he has sources for this) over the tabs.
    It's also a less-commonly held belief among men who have been having premarital sex with a woman for the last month or so.

I think something turned him off ages ago, and, for whatever reason, he wasn't able to end it. She knew it, and for $ome rea$on$ of her own, didn't end it, either. Their behavior the last several days confirms that a very ugly stew has been brewing for a very long time.
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3949520;
    Star magazine paid Vienna about $9,000 to be on the cover this week. I think that is how much she got. So of cource she told them about the filming and they have taken her side.

Now I can see this being true though because if you watched any of thier U-Stream video chats during DWTS Jake was controlling and mean to Vienna during those. He freaked out one time because she touched his shirt after he got a spray tan. My friend told me about this so I watched it to see for myself.

IMO they are both fame seeking reality stars who I wish would pack it up and head home.
    The story I read said $90,000. But either way, they need to pack it up and head home. (Except Jake, who can head anywhere but Texas.)
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

Quote Originally Posted by FanOfUnrealTV;3949615;
    It's also a less-commonly held belief among men who have been having premarital sex with a woman for the last month or so.

I think something turned him off ages ago, and, for whatever reason, he wasn't able to end it. She knew it, and for $ome rea$on$ of her own, didn't end it, either. Their behavior the last several days confirms that a very ugly stew has been brewing for a very long time.
    I think he lost sexual interest in Vienna after he got wind of her sketchy reputation once the show began airing. I further think he felt duped by her, but rather than break it off (as many of us suspected he would have done before the ATFR was taped), he decided that it was a better career move to stay with her and fake it. He probably subconsciously blamed her for this as well, and was verbally abusive to her, which, combined with the withheld sex, was all a way of punishing her.

That said, I don't believe he lunged at her or would try to physically attack her, although I do think he has a temper and is wound a little too tight. (Many people with bad tempers never resort to physical violence.) That is Vienna's interpretation of what happened, which is being conveyed by her mouthpiece, STAR Mag, which now has a 90K investment in selling and promoting her version of events.

Quote Originally Posted by ChelsieFan;3949585;
    I believe he has a hot temper. And we saw on DWTS Jake get very angry at his adorable dancing partner because he thought she was being "disrespectful" to him. He also said once, "He was telling her not asking her" when all she was doing was telling him to push and that he could do it. She's sweet as can be and a wonderful teacher. There's a pattern here and while I don't think he would actually hit her I could see him getting so incensed he couldn't control her that he would make the fist.

They won't use this footage. They can't show their lead acting abusive and yelling at her to shut up. He wants to control her. They will protect him.
    IA ChelsieFan, it was obvious during DWTS the way he treated his partner during rehearsals, he has a temper. We also saw it several times during his season of the Bach.

After reading the article, he sounds like he is going to go over the edge at any moment. All he has ever cared about is the fame. We had a previous g/f of his that joined us here on FORT, while we were sleuthing his season who told us exactly that. V's accusations, I'm tending to believe her, are making him go crazy, she is ruining in his mind, his career.

I think we are seeing the true extent of his obsession to fame, and like anyone with a horrible temper, they really don't take responsibility for their actions. Its always someone else that made them react that way.

This is not good. IMO I would want to be protected from him.

Closed Thread