Closed Thread
Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Jake-Vienna Split

Re: Jake-Vienna Split

Quote Originally Posted by Wcstflyer;3949087;
    O.K. Granted Vienna doesn't look like SI Supermodel Anne V, but when she says Jake has some serious performance problems in the bedroom, one has to wonder why a guy who exercises for hours every day to get six-pack abs can't get it up to take-off thrust? A never married man into his thirties who proclaims that he doesn't believe in pre-marital sex is a little too pulp fiction in this day and age. Conclusion: G-A-Y.

What I want to know is why are gay regional airline pilots and gay TV weathermen being cast in the Bachelor/Bachelorette reality series? Is there a certain pretty boy look that the producers are looking for?
    I know that TPTB cast certain contestants for eventual shock value and ratings.
    I don't like this, since I, like many of you, believe that the show should be about finding lasting love and finding the right lifelong mate.
    But since ratings is the name of the game, I strongly believe that TPTB should draw the line with casting contestants or leads whom they strongly suspect are gay.
    If the contestant is gay - and the premise of the show is to find the right partner of the opposite sex - then it is very unfair to the heterosexual person.
    (It's different, of course, if the show is about finding a gay partner.)
    Please TPTB, select heterosexual leads and contestants for this show. :nono
    Marti

FORT Fanatic

Anyone can see he has a temper. He had to walk it off to cool himself down when he was on DWTS and they did show him kicking a chair on the bachelor, so I do believe it. Star mag have gotten some story true the last couple of years so I am sure they might have footage of it if some took it with a phone.

Star magazine paid Vienna about $9,000 to be on the cover this week. I think that is how much she got. So of cource she told them about the filming and they have taken her side.

Now I can see this being true though because if you watched any of thier U-Stream video chats during DWTS Jake was controlling and mean to Vienna during those. He freaked out one time because she touched his shirt after he got a spray tan. My friend told me about this so I watched it to see for myself.

IMO they are both fame seeking reality stars who I wish would pack it up and head home.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

The post about the article in the upcoming Star Magazine has Jake not just threatening Vienna with his angry fist, but actually lunging at her and thereby making contact with her.
    It says they had to pry him off her.
    Someone on the production end was quoted as saying, "Oh my G.; we can't use any of that footage!"
    That's the kind of footage that MF would love.
    Why can't the producers use it?
    Marti

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3949523;
    The post about the article in the upcoming Star Magazine has Jake not just threatening Vienna with his angry fist, but actually lunging at her and thereby making contact with her.
    Someone on the production end was quoted as saying, "Oh my G.; we can't use any of that footage!"
    because they have to protect there golden boy Jake
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

FORT Fanatic

Seem radar on line has it too, and if Vienna is in a secret location you know ABC wont allow her to talk so someone has to be giving out this info. It is on jokers too.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mozart;3949523;
    If he touch her it could become abuse. Jk is reporting that about 30 people was at the taping.

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3949533;
    If he touch her it could become abuse.
    Well, that is what Vienna has claimed several times that he is an abuser.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

The no premarital sex issue doesn't automatically mean gay. It's not all that uncommon among many religious people, although obviously it's a less commonly held belief among men. So I don't really put too much stock in that on the Jake front, other than the fact that he seemed to have no problem yammering about their love life in public after the finale. That was embarrassing! I don't see how you could have strict values like Vienna is claiming he referred to but blab about that in public. Doesn't compute.

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3949482;
    While I think Jake is an enormous douchebag and Vienna is as phony as a three dollar bill, there's no way I'm buying that he reared back to hit her. In front of people, no less.

Unless I see some footage of that one, I'm throwing the BS flag.
    I have to agree with this. The one thing that gives me pause is how he behaved on DWTS to Chelsie. Not physically, but just acting very mean and rude and belittling to her, storming out, and then at the end returning to lecture her and seeking an apology from her. It was quite pathetic. The man definitely has a temper, although everyone does to varying degrees. But this just doesn't sound like him. As much as I poke fun at things he does and how he behaves, I don't think he's that stupid and crazy to try to physically hurt anyone, honestly.

Perhaps RS, if he is so inclined, can find out what really happened. I'd trust his sources' account (if he has sources for this) over the tabs.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3949538;
    Well, that is what Vienna has claimed several times that he is an abuser.
    Earlier, I had taken Vienna's words to mean that Jake is an emotional and verbal abuser, like when he was taped on some DWTS rehearsal videos saying to Vienna, "You don't know what you are talking about!"
    Now, we find out that Jake is a physical abuser too.
    This just gets worse and worse for Jake.....Now, he is probably perceived by internet users (like us) who follow the "Bach/ette" series - that Jake is abusive, gay (on a heterosexual dating show), fake, a liar, conceited and full of himself, and coldhearted and devoid of emotions - to name a few character traits.

If Jake is gay, that's fine. No one can change who they are.
    But if so, he shouldn't have been on heterosexual dating shows. And the other attributes are sick and frightening.
    Marti

Closed Thread