Closed Thread
Page 7 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Bonbonlover;3853970;
    "can't fit it into our schedules" might just be a polite way to say they want no part in doing the show. What ever their reasons, whether it be not wanting to revisit the old crap that the tabs threw at them or simply wanting to stay out of the limelight I say good for them. They did their stint...
    Agree with your statement. If and I say IF ABC wanted them on this segment, they would be there, Jill and Ed are contracted to ABC.

The fact is, Jill and Ed are not on the show so there must be something they are hiding, if they went on the show it would be they are still in the limelight. Jill and Ed are in a no win situation in this instance as usual.

As you stated, "good for them"!

FORT Newbie

Jillian always seems to be tense and controlling around Ed when they are being interviewed on TV. It seemed that way early on with their interview on Good Morning America, and Jillian seemed tense and kind of controlling of Ed during their brief interview with Chris at Jason and Molly's wedding. I have read various posts over the last six months mentioning something similar, I can't imagine Ed putting up with that. Maybe it is that feeling of tension that didn't make Jillian and Ed good candidates for a 20/20 interview.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;3854450;
    Agree with your statement. If and I say IF ABC wanted them on this segment, they would be there, Jill and Ed are contracted to ABC.

The fact is, Jill and Ed are not on the show so there must be something they are hiding, if they went on the show it would be they are still in the limelight. Jill and Ed are in a no win situation in this instance as usual.

As you stated, "good for them"!
    I agree pminn1608 they are in a no win situation and no matter what they do it will be scrutinized so with that I say they should do the ones they want and to hooey with the rest of it.

FORT Newbie

Jason and Molly did an interview, you can search:
    Video: The 'Bachelor' Experience

This may be the link
    http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/2...or-experience/

I didn't really like the interview (sorry). They seemed somewhat self absorbed. When Jason talks about skeletons in the closet Molly's facial expressions were on the poker face side.

I actually respect JED for not doing the show - I never got the feeilng that Ed enjoyed the media circus and that's why Jill always took the lead.

These two (as a couple) actually appear to want to get out of the limelight and get on with their lives - kudos to them. We've seen enough of them in the last few months we dont need to see them on tomorrow's show.

I didn't even recognize Jehan - she looks absolutely fabo with the shorn locks. Peyton - amazing as always. Mary looks guant and miserable.

I am sooooooooooooo looking forward to this show.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3854484;
    I agree pminn1608 they are in a no win situation and no matter what they do it will be scrutinized so with that I say they should do the ones they want and to hooey with the rest of it.
    Perhaps Jillian stated upfront that if she and Ed were interviewed, they would entertain no questions referencing the media scandal surrounding Ed at the end of her season.
    I believe this would be her perogative as this interview is not one of the required interviews listed in the contract we have perused.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3854492;
    Perhaps Jillian stated upfront that if she and Ed were interviewed, they would entertain no questions referencing the media scandal surrounding Ed at the end of her season.
    I believe this would be her perogative as this interview is not one of the required interviews listed in the contract we have perused.
    Is there somewhere this has been stated? I would like to read the statement. The "media scandal" has been discussed adnauseam. Ed and Jill have stated repeatedly they are happy and looking forward to marriage. Good for them!

Kelly Jo was interviewed via phone as she is in Europe with her soccer player husband and their two children.

Fleiss had nothing to do with the production. Those interviewing were not privy to half the information that we are at FORT. Expecting ABC to do the hatchet/expose' job on The Bachelor (according to TIME Magazine, the 3rd most successful reality show) is simply not realistic. They were looking for behind the scenes information. However, the interviews will be what they are without intervention from Next Productions. Remember for Next, any publicity is better than no publicity.
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;3854556;
    Kelly Jo was interviewed via phone as she is in Europe with her soccer player husband and their two children.

Fleiss had nothing to do with the production. Those interviewing were not privy to half the information that we are at FORT. Expecting ABC to do the hatchet/expose' job on The Bachelor (according to TIME Magazine, the 3rd most successful reality show) is simply not realistic. They were looking for behind the scenes information. However, the interviews will be what they are without intervention from Next Productions. Remember for Next, any publicity is better than no publicity.
    Well, this much is nice to know. We can all watch it and know that it isn't a Fleiss/Next promotion job! Well, not a pure one. I'm looking forward to the show tomorrow night. Glad to know that they talked with Kelly Jo. Looking forward to what she had to say, or did I read that wrong?

FORT Fan

I am more interested in seeing this show than I was "the wedding". Did anyone watch the wedding? I never heard...

Closed Thread