Closed Thread
Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3738394041424344454647

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Longhornfan;3858579;
    Really? That stinks. They could have left out ALL of the JAKE and VIENNA clips and put in some of Kip's five hours. It makes you wonder who or what else got left on the cutting room floor.
    I'm not a Kiptyn fan at all, but I agree. I would much rather see a bit of what he's been up to.
    There were a lot of former Bachelors/contestants that I didn't care for, but I still enjoyed seeing them again & what they've been up to.
    Jake & Vienna however, .........................Not so much. I just want them off my TV screen & out of my grocery store magazines.
    I wish they'd go off & live their "happily ever after " far, far away from my vision.
    Unfortunately I think that's exactly why they are "happy" together, they both want to be in the public eye & being together is giving them that for now.
    When that's over, then we'll see. Real life is a whole lot different from Reality Life.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

FORT Fan

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3859015;
    I'm not a Kiptyn fan at all, but I agree. I would much rather see a bit of what he's been up to.
    There were a lot of former Bachelors/contestants that I didn't care for, but I still enjoyed seeing them again & what they've been up to.
    Jake & Vienna however, .........................Not so much. I just want them off my TV screen & out of my grocery store magazines.
    I wish they'd go off & live their "happily ever after " far, far away from my vision.
    Unfortunately I think that's exactly why they are "happy" together, they both want to be in the public eye & being together is giving them that for now.
    When that's over, then we'll see. Real life is a whole lot different from Reality Life.
    Vienna and Jake hadn't been revealed as a couple for two weeks before the 20/20 special aired. Of COURSE they are going to be in the public eye for a while. They are contractually obligated to ABC for at least a year. Just because you don't like the couple doesn't mean they should not do their jobs. They are going to be the 'new' couple until they break up or get married ... They will be around for a year even if Ali falls in love and moves in with her new guy.

In case one forgot, Kiptyn was shown, with his charity, on the WTA episode. He's working and doing charity events. What else was there to see? He's active on twitter. Anyone can follow him.

Closed Thread