Closed Thread
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647 LastLast

Thread: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

FORT Fogey

Re: 20/20 The Bachelor - The Stories Behind the Rose

Quote Originally Posted by sueb1961;3856837;
    I have always felt those emails were either planted. staged or the start of the set up of the Mel pity party or her sid eof the story. I am not even sure if they are real emails. I see nothing in them or from your source that proves they seen each other before the ATFR was filmed. How many times have people said they know for a fact this or that when in reality it was just a gut feeling. Jason's response to her was he was sorry about thinking about Molly. It said nothing about seeing her. As far as your source goes, I don't trust so called sources, what was her motive for talking to you? Was she setting up Mels defense? Does she really even know Mel? Does she have any proof besides Mels word? I seen so many so called insiders claiming to know info that clearly contradicted what Mel said then and now. And I believe there are picture of her with Ty before the filming. It does not matter to what extent they were back together, she was still in contact with the man she claimed to love even before the bachelor started.

I do not believe she ever had real feelings for Jason. Maybe she did get caught up in the moment a little but I strongly believe the majority of it was for the win period and nothing to do with Jason. I wonder how much of the manipulation was of Mel's doing. She clearly lied to Jason about past relationships. She claimed she did not date for 3 years. She was so nervous because this was the first date in that time. Really how much of that so called fighting for him was to keep herself in the public eye and not for Jason? I doublt if she faught to hard for him when she clearly admits she had no interest in even contacting him regardless of what tense she is referring to. She needs to remember what she said on tv and what she puts in writing this is not the first time she contradicts herself. She has also done it with her tv career claiming she never dreamed of being on tv ever yet she wrote in her bog that was her dream job

re the bolded. Oh really what about her role in this. She agreed to go on national tv to do a fake public break up. She did not have to agree to that. We are told her anger is about finding out about Molly. We are told she found out while talking to him on camera, so why the anger when she walked out? What about her lies to Jason about past relationships. When did Jason find out about Ty? If she didn't want Jason why so angry about him being still in love with Molly when she clearly was still in love with Jason. She clearly is not an inocent bystander in all of this. She did after all sign up for a reality show.

As far as Fleiss. I agree he is kinda creepy but evil? Well maybe a little. These people signed a contract that clearly state what they can and probably will do to them Are we sure we know what we think we know about the going on behind the scene. How many fudge their stories after the fact? I seen a lot of speculation turn fact without any proof. How many blame editing etc when in reality it was the actual behavior we seen. I agree there is a lot of manipulation but I am sure many are ready and willing to play along with the scrtipt for their 15 minutes. Just don't go on a reality show and claim innocent party when you clearly knew in advance the possiblities. There really is no excuse, there is plenty of information online and else where about behind the scenes of reality tv. Do not go on without looking into it.
    Funny the way Melissa was angry with Jason for loving another woman when she clearly did not love him and had no desire to contact him. Did she want the pretense to continue for a bit longer. Melissa lies so much she cannot even keep track of all her tales.

No boyfriend in 3 years, and had only had one boyfriend. Yet was always the dumpee? (Always with only one boyfriend). The pretense and excitement of the first date in three years when she had just broken up with a boyfriend. Actually her yelps and jumping at the time of proposal shows she did not love Jason. Nothing tender. She turned AWAY from him to gloat about HER victory. It was obvious then she was in to WIN.

My worry is when her gigs dry up, will Tye stay around or move on. Right now she is famous and he is tagging along. What happens afterr a couple of years when nobody remembers her (if that happens). Will he dump her on Oprah?? Maybe to make a few buck??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by InsideOut;3856912;
    I was under the impression that Bob slept with the women contestants on the show, not anyone from the Bachelor staff. The allegations against Rozlyn are much different.
    We were trying to figure out when he would have had the time (unfilmed) to have slept with 5 1/2 contestants. Of the F4, Meredith said he never saw her unclothed, so she was saying he didn't sleep with her. Estella said she didn't sleep with him. So, maybe he slept with 2 of the the F4. That leaves 3 and 1/2 women/contestants that we have to come up with. The dates were filmed, and the time at the mansion was filmed - plus all the other women would have known if he was in a room with one of them.

Therefore, one of our longtimers has suggested that the others were staffers.

BTW, how do you sleep with 1/2 of a woman?
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3856943;
    We were trying to figure out when he would have had the time (unfilmed) to have slept with 5 1/2 contestants. Of the F4, Meredith said he never saw her unclothed, so she was saying he didn't sleep with her. Estella said she didn't sleep with him. So, maybe he slept with 2 of the the F4. That leaves 3 and 1/2 women/contestants that we have to come up with. The dates were filmed, and the time at the mansion was filmed - plus all the other women would have known if he was in a room with one of them.

I guess you don't have to actually see someone naked to have sex with them. But really, how would Fleiss know how many women Bob or anyone else slept with? Was he spying on them or hidden cameras or mics? Even if Bob told him he slept with 5.5 of the women he could have been lying. We are now told they are not always filiming there may have been plenty of time after a 1-1 day without cameras on them. Actually I could care less who slept with who on this show really.

FORT Fan

Bob turned out to be such a cheeseball that they can say anything about him they want. Why would he deny bagging more women than any bachelor when he was one of the least attractive ones? That kind of talk is a feather in his cap for sure. LOL! He's got a bigger problem now that he couldn't hang on to Rebecca Buddig. This will be his second divorce.

I don't believe Fleiss when he said Blob had sex with 5 1/2 women anymore than I believe the average lead has sex with 3. I think both numbers are exaggerations. Fleiss is a pig who lives vicariously through the Bachelors' exploits and tries to get a little sumpin' sumpin' from any of the women stupid or desperate enough to go along, and he is just bragging about the amount of sex happening on his show like it is a personal achievement. He also said he believes most viewers assume there is even more sex going on (not sure I believe that), and I think he was pretending to be humble by making that statement. In his estimation, salaciousness sells, so the more hanky panky his audience thinks is going on (Rozlyn anyone?), the better he likes it.

Hmmm while he had sex with her he stopped right in the middle? You know, the rhythm method ROFL!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3856997;
    I don't believe Fleiss when he said Blob had sex with 5 1/2 women anymore than I believe the average lead has sex with 3. I think both numbers are exaggerations. Fleiss is a pig who lives vicariously through the Bachelors' exploits and tries to get a little sumpin' sumpin' from any of the women stupid or desperate enough to go along, and he is just bragging about the amount of sex happening on his show like it is a personal achievement. He also said he believes most viewers assume there is even more sex going on (not sure I believe that), and I think he was pretending to be humble by making that statement. In his estimation, salaciousness sells, so the more hanky panky his audience thinks is going on (Rozlyn anyone?), the better he likes it.
    It has now been a long time ago, but this is going around in my memory. Around the time of Blob and Jesse, Chris Harrison was making jokes about there being a contest between the Bachelors to see who could sleep with the most women. I remember thinking that was disgusting, and maybe Chris was hyping.
    On every board I visited, posters referred to Bob as "pig" and Blob, and Jesse came into the season with the reputation of a player.
    There may be something to what Fleiss is suggesting at least around that time.

I will say this. At one point, I made a remark on the board that I thought the amount of people who slept together in the Fantasy Suites was exaggerated. I was quietly and gently pulled aside in a PM by an extremely trusted longtime supersleuther and put straight with several details.
    Although they are adults, I think it is unfortunate that there is indeed a lot of it in the FS. It is known behind the scenes, and some of the supersleuths know some of those people.
    If grace is an ocean, we're all drowning.

- John McMillan

Quote Originally Posted by sonyab1974;3857050;
    Hmmm while he had sex with her he stopped right in the middle? You know, the rhythm method ROFL!
    Or he had Ed's problem

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3857053;
    Or he had Ed's problem
    ROFLMAOPMP! Oh! I didn't even think about that problem! Yes.. Could very well be for Bob!

Ryan ~ Reid ~ Roberto ryanfan4vr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3857052;
    It has now been a long time ago, but this is going around in my memory. Around the time of Blob and Jesse, Chris Harrison was making jokes about there being a contest between the Bachelors to see who could sleep with the most women. I remember thinking that was disgusting, and maybe Chris was hyping.
    On every board I visited, posters referred to Bob as "pig" and Blob, and Jesse came into the season with the reputation of a player.
    There may be something to what Fleiss is suggesting at least around that time.

I will say this. At one point, I made a remark on the board that I thought the amount of people who slept together in the Fantasy Suites was exaggerated. I was quietly and gently pulled aside in a PM by an extremely trusted longtime supersleuther and put straight with several details.
    Although they are adults, I think it is unfortunate that there is indeed a lot of it in the FS. It is known behind the scenes, and some of the supersleuths know some of those people.
    Really??? I was for sure thinking that Fleiss was exaggerating as well. I understand the contestants getting carried away because they are probably thinking that they are the only ones. But, I would think that the bach/ettes would have trouble hopping from one bed to the other...have they no conscience!!

Closed Thread